PDA

View Full Version : Space Princess.

John MacDonald
07-29-2014, 12:17 PM
So Gold Space Princess is a beast:

885 attacks.

1639 health.

7.14 speed. Brutal damage to Necro and Cyber, Strong to Galactic and Beast because it's a Mythic/Galactic. If they sell it, I think I'll pick up one.

Howard
07-29-2014, 01:04 PM
Those stats are pretty good IMO. I may consider buying one if I get sick of my Autonorush; which is probably unlikely.

What the store needs is a good speedster necro *cough*zombat*cough*.

Zero
07-29-2014, 01:11 PM
http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Princess

Those are the actual base stats instead of relative leveled up stats.

And I agree I'd like to see Micky Kreuger back

John MacDonald
07-29-2014, 01:31 PM
http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.wikia.com/wiki/Space_Princess

Those are the actual base stats instead of relative leveled up stats.

And I agree I'd like to see Micky Kreuger back

Micky Kreuger's great! I want Psycho Boar, though.

Actually, what I'm hoping is that the company does a massive mutant sale of every old mutant, including Zodiacs. If they did a 'Buy all Zodiac mutants for 2999' like they did with the Tank/Lightning packs, I'd get it. I just don't want to spend the same amount on a Zodiac that I do on a Gold Mutant.

Howard
07-29-2014, 04:07 PM
Ha looks like Kobojo is just teasing me. I said I wanted a good Necro; they put a SILVER Terrordoll for sale. I want a gold one though. I feel it will go well with Autonorush and Star Trooper in lieu of Louis and Battle Toad(Fast, good damage, will definitely assist in countering Behemoths and Mr. Marvs).

Maybe I should try the reactor. My luck is terrible though!

Only silver necro that I would entertain the idea of purchasing is a silver Zombat. Heck, any Zombat.

Micky Kreuger sounds great too. Heck, also won't mind a gold Scare bear

John MacDonald
07-29-2014, 04:19 PM
Ha looks like Kobojo is just teasing me. I said I wanted a good Necro; they put a SILVER Terrordoll for sale. I want a gold one though. I feel it will go well with Autonorush and Star Trooper in lieu of Louis and Battle Toad(Fast, good damage, will definitely assist in countering Behemoths and Mr. Marvs).

Maybe I should try the reactor. My luck is terrible though!

Only silver necro that I would entertain the idea of purchasing is a silver Zombat. Heck, any Zombat.

Micky Kreuger sounds great too. Heck, also won't mind a gold Scare bear

You could just keep breeding Autonorushes. ;)

David Deal
07-29-2014, 06:05 PM
I love my gold scare bear. Also just bred a gold intercepterix, hooray!

Sean Apple
08-05-2014, 08:33 PM
Steampunk captain wrenchfury is OFFICIALLY my favorite :D

Howard
08-09-2014, 06:35 PM
I am currently breeding an Azuria (Zero's posts convinced me), however, while breeding, I couldn't help but think Space Princess could be better. It has a fairly high attack for a 7.14 speed, meaning it can attack an additional time against 3.57 speed mutants. Ie. Behemoth, what I found to be the 2nd most popular in PvP. Refer to below

It same the same gene combo as Azuria, but big less health and attack; but attack is higher if accounting for double attack against the tank. A single attack, combined with 2 other speedsters can still kill the most popular mutant: Mr. Marvelous. Which then leaves an extra attack on the other mutants.

But the case for Azuria is more health; which can be useful especially if you don't have tags and are facing tags yourself. Azuria might be able to survive those tags. It can also get 1 hit killed by Behemoth; not sure about Azuria; could be 1 hitted, could just survive with a teeny bit of HP.

Anyways, just an opinion. I still havent bought Space Princess yet, I am so indecisive. I have 6k gold, but am wary in purchasing it.

The plus, it's a Princess...so...yea...

-------------------------------------------------

Also, here's a short snippet of the most popular PvP mutants. Taken from 215 PvP battles this season; 645 mutants in total; 70 different mutants. Most popular first.

Popular PvP Mutants:
1) Mr Marvelous 67
2) Behemoth 64
3) Captain Wrenchfury 59
4) Zombat 52
5) Terrordoll 48
6) Enforcer 28
6) Deadbot 28
8) Bounty Bug 23
9) Cerberus 20
10) Techno Taoist 17

James Wash
08-09-2014, 08:24 PM
Howard,

I'd be a little leery of Space Princess because "group attack" mutants use group attack too often. For example, suppose you have a grouper and non-grouper. If the non-grouper attacks first and weakens enough for the kill, the grouper kills. However, if the grouper attacks first, it groups if there's no kill, so the opponent is not weakened enough for the kill by the non-grouper.

So, for mutants of close strengths and speeds -> non-group followed by non-group = kill, non-group followed by group = kill. but group followed by non-group = No kill

Like your stats, keep it up.

In answer to your other thread; I've never had any tags. I was stuck for quite some time with the same problem you have when I was EVO 32. Getting above top 9% wasn't possible unless I was prepared to spend around 50 million (to get to 1%). However, the recent EVO price reduction allowed me to buy my way up and out. Now, 50 fights and I'm at 1%.

I still get a lot of -20 taggers when I'm defending, however, now it's easy finding lots of opponents that are either higher or lower. I can fight my way back to where I was by spending what my mutants earn in 6 hours.

I believe that with the new EVO system, there'll be a much bigger spread of EVO levels (due to money management skills). There should be a breakup of the gigantor all-the-same EVO log-jams both of us were caught in.

Howard
08-09-2014, 10:41 PM
Howard,

I'd be a little leery of Space Princess because "group attack" mutants use group attack too often. For example, suppose you have a grouper and non-grouper. If the non-grouper attacks first and weakens enough for the kill, the grouper kills. However, if the grouper attacks first, it groups if there's no kill, so the opponent is not weakened enough for the kill by the non-grouper.

So, for mutants of close strengths and speeds -> non-group followed by non-group = kill, non-group followed by group = kill. but group followed by non-group = No kill

Like your stats, keep it up.

In answer to your other thread; I've never had any tags. I was stuck for quite some time with the same problem you have when I was EVO 32. Getting above top 9% wasn't possible unless I was prepared to spend around 50 million (to get to 1%). However, the recent EVO price reduction allowed me to buy my way up and out. Now, 50 fights and I'm at 1%.

I still get a lot of -20 taggers when I'm defending, however, now it's easy finding lots of opponents that are either higher or lower. I can fight my way back to where I was by spending what my mutants earn in 6 hours.

I believe that with the new EVO system, there'll be a much bigger spread of EVO levels (due to money management skills). There should be a breakup of the gigantor all-the-same EVO log-jams both of us were caught in.

Space Princess is not a group attack mutant (that I know of) and I don't use any group attack mutants. Unless, you are referring to the opponent, then scratch that. But yes, I totally understand what you are saying. That's why I am not very fond of groupers.

It seems like I end up getting stuck whenever I level up, and basically every other PvP event. Though a small sample size, its hard to tell.

First PvP: <20; only got reactor token
Second PvP: Got new mutants in Oriax, Captain Peace, and Bronze Enforcer. Got gold star.
Third PvP: Leveled up to 22, Oriax, Captain Peace and Gold Techno Taoist obsolete. Had to resort to getting new mutants. Gold Enforcer, Techno, and Wrenchfury. Reactor token
Fourth PvP: Still level 22; team still struggles initially, had to get new mutants in Lightning Pack, and Terrordoll. Gold Star.
Fifth PvP (Current): Level up to 26. Getting owned. Based on previous experience may have to give my team a make over.

Autonorush-Star Trooper-Terrordoll is a great team when attacking. Defending, not so much, due to tags, and (occasionally) stupid AI. I've noticed that computer speedsters sometimes tend to not gang up on the tank, and would sometimes attack varying mutants; defeating their purpose.

I feel that getting Space Princess will bolster my attack, but not help in defense. Maybe I should make a completely different Defense team then attack. Maybe a team of mostly tanks for D, and speeders for A.

Zero
08-10-2014, 01:24 AM
Azuria does get one shoted from Behemoth fyi. And to be honest I dont think outspeeding one mutant is worth giving up All that power and health. Outside of Behemoth, there really aren't that meany 3.57 speed mutants that are even used. Oriax is only used by noobs and it's not like Princess is hitting it for Brutal or Strong, possibly Dezigner, but to be honest it's only used by people with ridiculous level evos anyway (in the 35+ range), everything else isn't really used enough to warrant it (Beetle Bot, Undead Dragon, Planet Cleaner, Dracus)

Howard
08-10-2014, 02:59 AM
Azuria does get one shoted from Behemoth fyi. And to be honest I dont think outspeeding one mutant is worth giving up All that power and health. Outside of Behemoth, there really aren't that meany 3.57 speed mutants that are even used. Oriax is only used by noobs and it's not like Princess is hitting it for Brutal or Strong, possibly Dezigner, but to be honest it's only used by people with ridiculous level evos anyway (in the 35+ range), everything else isn't really used enough to warrant it (Beetle Bot, Undead Dragon, Planet Cleaner, Dracus)

That's a very good point. You have showed me the way again, oh wise one. I'll stick with breeding Azuria. I got the Bronze on my first try, so there's that. I have a lot of work though, since I don't have either Bronze/Silver Pit Lord or Astro Surfer (I kept putting those two off). With all that breeding, leveling, and gene combo, it really involves a lot of time. Hopefully I can get a Gold with a couple days to spare for this PvP.

Maybe I can get away with skipping a Silver Astro/Pit and use an Autonorush or Star Trooper, wouldn't hurt accidentally getting an extra one of those.

EDIT: Also just realized I may get a Silver Astro when trying for a silver Azuria.

EDIT 2: I just realized I forgot to upgrade my breeding center to level 3. So 17 hours for a Bronze Astro. Plus, I don't remember if I remembered to add a bronze star...Fail on my part