PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Breeding Ideas !

Mr X
07-29-2014, 05:09 PM
Hey Guys , Ive Recently Started Playing This Game Again Due To A Issue Before , I Have A Few Mutants Which Are Level 10 Or Higher , Not Very High I Know , I Currently Have About 25 Bronze Stars Which I Would Like To Use On Mutants , I Have. Few Silver & Gold But They Are Not High Enough Just Yet , Any Ideas For Bronze Mutants Would Be Very Grateful :)

John MacDonald
07-29-2014, 05:11 PM
Hey Guys Most Of My Mutants Are Level 10 + ( Not High I Know But Im Recently New ) , If Done Quiet Abit Pf Mutant Breeding & Have Around 25 Bronze Stars , I Also Have Some Silver & Gold , However Mutants Are Not Currentl Bronze , I Have No Idea What Mustants Are Worth Breeding With Bronze Stars Until I Have Enough To Turn Them Silver.......Any Advice Would Be Great

Thanks Mr X

You don't need to capitalize the first letter of every word. It's actually harder to read than it would be if you didn't.

It's a lot of extra effort to go to to make it more difficult to answer your questions.

Howard
07-29-2014, 05:26 PM
IMO, get a bronze of every gene (bronze Android, Kaiju Kitty, Nordic Knightmare, Pit Lord, Leech Lord, Astro Surfer) for breeding purposes. Heck, two bronzes of each if you are planning ahead for gold with silver of those 6.

With these getting a specific breed-able mutant should be easy.

As for specific mutants, a bronze Enforcer was a staple for me up until level 20. Techno Taoist wasn't bad either. Dead Bot and Cerberus are decent "speeders".

At this point you are probably running into a lot of Oriaxs and Captain Peaces, try to get one or both. You will need 2 strong saber or beast mutants slightly faster then those two to handle them before they attack.

Mr X
07-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Thanks for all the ideas , im currently waiting on a bronze Draculus or whatever its called , currently waiting on a silver madusa aswell ( won it on reactor )