PDA

View Full Version : Reactor Mutants

Davy Jones
07-29-2014, 05:12 PM
Are all of the Reactor mutants Legendary?

Mr X
07-29-2014, 05:15 PM
Im Not 100% Sure , Im Not A Pro At This Game However , Most Of The Mutants In The Reactor Are Classed As Secret

Zero
07-29-2014, 07:26 PM
None of them are Legendary? Some are Secret recipe though, but the rest are common and rare

Davy Jones
07-29-2014, 08:37 PM
Just a different paint job then?

Mr X
07-29-2014, 09:25 PM
Yes pretty much Davey :)

Davy Jones
08-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Kobojo - how about a way to trade mutants?

If not with other players then at least trade them back in for others, if even on a two for one basis.

I am sitting on 4 Dracos and can't seem to get a Nordic. He is the only one I need to earn Hanzo.

Three spins later and I am still getting Dracos.

Howard
08-12-2014, 04:08 PM
Kobojo - how about a way to trade mutants?

If not with other players then at least trade them back in for others, if even on a two for one basis.

I am sitting on 4 Dracos and can't seem to get a Nordic. He is the only one I need to earn Hanzo.

Three spins later and I am still getting Dracos.

Trading would be nice, but that probably would never happen unfortunately. Trading = less breeding and less buying stuff in shops = less money for Kobojo. Maybe if they limit it to 1 trade a day, or a small fee like < 50 gold per trade or credits instead.

Would totally want to trade though, as I am sitting on 6 Dead Bots, 6 Lichlocks, 4 Captain Peace and 3 Leech Lords. Finished Steampunk but Hulk is still the only one left. Japan I only did 1 spin and got Terrordoll.

I will trade you all 19 of these above mutants for 1 Draco! :P

None of the mutants are technically legendary. I would just say Gargantus, Mr. Marv, and Hanzo are Legendary Gold level. Just realized, why is steam punk the only one without a special mutant!

Captain Peace is a like a Legendary No star, heck, maybe even silver level.

Djim33
08-12-2014, 10:23 PM
Captain Peace is at least as powerfull as a gold mutant.. maybe more.

Zero
08-12-2014, 10:38 PM
Captain Peace is at least as powerfull as a gold mutant.. maybe more.

It's slightly less powerful than Gold, but a lot more powerful than Silver

Gary Kenyon
08-13-2014, 10:58 PM
Trading would be nice, but that probably would never happen unfortunately. Trading = less breeding and less buying stuff in shops = less money for Kobojo. Maybe if they limit it to 1 trade a day, or a small fee like < 50 gold per trade or credits instead.

Would totally want to trade though, as I am sitting on 6 Dead Bots, 6 Lichlocks, 4 Captain Peace and 3 Leech Lords. Finished Steampunk but Hulk is still the only one left. Japan I only did 1 spin and got Terrordoll.

I will trade you all 19 of these above mutants for 1 Draco! :P

None of the mutants are technically legendary. I would just say Gargantus, Mr. Marv, and Hanzo are Legendary Gold level. Just realized, why is steam punk the only one without a special mutant!

Captain Peace is a like a Legendary No star, heck, maybe even silver level.

I was actually coming in here to ask if getting the same freaking mutant over and over again was a common problem. Now I see there are guys out there who have it worse than I do. Am I the only one that finds it hard to swallow this "Random" business?

Md Yusuf
08-14-2014, 02:47 PM
does anyone knows when will the the super heroes reactor will end

Howard
08-14-2014, 03:08 PM
I was actually coming in here to ask if getting the same freaking mutant over and over again was a common problem. Now I see there are guys out there who have it worse than I do. Am I the only one that finds it hard to swallow this "Random" business?

Some people are extremely lucky, while some have terrible luck. I am the former. Also a bit streaky.

Steampunk: 6 Lichlock, 3 Bounty Bugs, 6 Dead Bots, 1 Warrior, 1 Captain Wrenchfury. (It was actually 6,3,6 at a point, until I got the last 2 in 2 spins, with the only one i want, Wrenchfury, being very last).
Super Heroes: 6 Captain Peace, 0 Colossus, 3 Leech Lord, 1 Enforcer, 1 Taoist (Actually started off lucky with 1, 0, 1, 0, 1, then Enforcer 2 spins later. Then all the Captain Peace and Leech Lords started pouring in.)
Japan: 1 Terrordoll. Was actually the only one I wanted. So got lucky there.

does anyone knows when will the the super heroes reactor will end

No one knows. But I assume it won't be for a while, since Gothic just came back. Only reason to discontinue Super Heroes is if they create a whole new set.