PDA

View Full Version : several suggestions for Reactor Spins.

Sean Apple
08-05-2014, 11:04 AM
I have several suggestions that I have been thinking about for some time that involve the reactor and I wish to share them.

Robot/Cyber Spin: This spin would involve several saber type mutants and a sixth re-textured gold star robot.

Warrior: He would look the same as the normal warrior except clad in futuristic armor and be wielding a form of laser axe.
He's stats would be as follows: HP; 1077, (Slice&Dice) Base Damage: 222, (Smack&Hack) Base Damage: 222

Enforcer: The Enforcer would, instead of blue, be covered in silver plating to reference robo cop more than he does already.
He's stats would be as follows: HP; 2317, (Arresting Punch) Base Damage: 230, (Gattling Gut) Base Damage: 230

Bushi: He would resemble a much thinner and taller Dead Bot weilding a laser blade. He would also be a bronze star.
He's stats would be as follows: HP; 2500, (Samuri Slash) Base Damage: 410, (Death Breath) Base Damage: 410

Nordic Knightmare: He would appear to look like his Gold star form except with silver armor, He would be wielding a cleaner or more refined blade, and the yellow feathers atop his head would be replaced with a hologram version of them. He would be a silver star.He's stats would be as follows: HP; 2500 (Vorpal Cleave) Base Damage: 222, (Thoratious Thunder) Base Damage: 300.

Martian Marauder: He would look like a stealth bot with a sleek and clean texture along with a silver coloring. He would be a silver star. He's stats would be as follows: HP; 2500 (Saturns Rings) Base Damage: 400, (Martians Gifts) Base Damage: 400

Robot: the robot would be re-textured to red be replaced by gold, grey replaced with black, and the cannon replaced with the plasma cannon used by the predator in AVP. He would be a gold star.He's stats would be as follows: HP; 3400,
(M2M Missiles) Base Damage: 345, (Flamethrower) Base Damage: 595