PDA

View Full Version : Des idées pour la version 2.0 :)

Djim33
08-07-2014, 06:19 AM
Bonjour,

j'aime beaucoup ce jeu, mais je le trouve trop simple et déterministe par de nombreux aspects.
En effet, que l'on joue bien ou mal, ne change rien dans 90% des cas. Du coup, je me sens frustré et mes qualité de joueur sont inutiles.

Mes idées :
* prendre en compte les 2 gênes pour calculer les dégâts donnés et reçu :
-25%, -20%, +0, +0, +20%, +25% pour le gêne principal contre le gêne principal adverse
-20%, -15%, +0, +0, +15%, +20% pour le gêne principal contre le gêne secondaire adverse
-15%, -10%, 0, 0, +10%, +15% pour le gêne secondaire contre le gêne principal adverse
-10%, -5%, 0, 0, +5%, +10% pour le gêne secondaire contre le gêne secondaire adverse
Par exemple :
1) Sabre/Zoo contre Mythic/Nécro : il fait +25+15+15+5=+60% de dégât.
2) Sabre/Zoo contre Nécro/Cyber : il fait +20-15+0-15=+20%

* limiter le slot à 10 000 Gold. En effet lorsqu'un joueur gagne 400 000 Gold comme c'est arrivé la semaine dernière, le jeu en est complétement faussé, qui vas aller attaquer un joueur avec des mutants lvl70 ? Je comprend que cela fait un manque à gagner pour vous, mais c'est nécessaire à l'équilibre du jeu (c'est un bon calcul sur le long terme).

* Supprimer le "Free Spin" du slot qui ne sert absolument à rien, sauf à nous énerver en nous faisant perdre du temps.

* Varier les attaques : introduire des soins (personnel et de groupe). Certain mutant auraient la possibilité de soigner à la place de l'une de leurs 2 attaques. Ajouter des DOT (dégâts sur la durée).

* Ajouter une augmentation au lvl20. Soit une nouvelle attaque, soit une ancienne attaque qui devient super (ou de groupe) mais avec une pénalité : utilisable qu'une seul fois par match par exemple.

* Customiser ses mutants : pouvoir modifier l'apparence et/ou les attaques et/ou les caractéristiques de nos mutants.

* Ajouter la possibilité de fumble : une attaque peut faire la moitier de ses dégâts normaux (même % de chance que les critiques)

* Ajouter le bouton de ramassage de toutes les plaques (comme dans la version portable, si je ne m'abuse).

* Ajouter des filtres (partout où l'on peux sélectionner des mutants) sur :
-- le type de mutant (zodiac, legende, réacteur, etc....)
-- les étoiles (rien, bronze, silver, gold)
Les filtres doivent être combinable (étoile + niveau + type + Genre par exemple)

J'ai d'autre idées, mais je n'ai pas le temps de les mettres en forme aujourd'hui, je posterais ça plus tard.
J'ai aussi la flemme de traduire tout ça en anglais ..... si quelqu'un s'y colle, merci !

En tout cas merci pour ce super jeu.

Djim33
08-08-2014, 11:52 PM
OK i translate it then (sorry for bad english) :

Hello,

I like very much this game, but I find it too simple and deterministic by many aspects.
Indeed, if you play it well or badly, change nothing most of the time. As a result, I feel frustrated and my quality of player are useless.

My ideas:
* to take into account the 2 genes to calculate the damage given and receved:
-25%,-20%, +0, +0, +20%, +25% for the main gene against the oposite main gene
-20%,-15%, +0, +0, +15%, +20% for the main gene against the oposite secondary gene
-15%, -10%, 0, 0, +10%, +15% for the secondary gene against the oposite main gene
-10%, -5%, 0, 0, +5%, +10% for the secondary gene against the oposite secondary gene
For example:
1) Sabre/Zoo agaist Mythic/Nécro: +25+15+15+5=+60%
2) Sabre/Zoo against Nécro/Cyber: +20-15+0-15=+20%

* to limit the slot to 10,000 Gold max. Indeed when a player gains 400,000 Gold like it append last week, the game is completely distorted by it, who will attack a player with mutants lvl70? I understand that makes a shortfall for you, but it's necessary for the balance of the game (and it's a good call on long therm).

* To remove the "Free Spin" in the slot which are useless, irritating and waste my time.

* Add healing (itself and/or group). Some mutant would have the possibility of heal instead of attacking.
* Add DOT (damage over time).

* Add an increase to the lvl20. Either a new attack, or an old attack which becomes super (or group) but with a penalty: like usable one only time per match for example.

* Customize our mutants: to be able to modify appearance and/or attacks and/or characteristics of our mutants.

* Add the possibility of fumble: an attack can do half of its normal damage (same odd as critics)

* Add a button to collect of all the ground (like in the portable version).

* To add filters (everywhere where we can select mutants):
-- on the type of mutant (zodiac, legend, reactor, etc….)
-- stars (nothing, bronzes, silver, gold)
The filters must be combinable (star + level + standard + type for example)

* I have more ideas, but I don't have time to put them in form today, I would post that later.

In any case thank you for this great game.

'BozkingKevin Lee Pierce
08-09-2014, 03:14 AM
Hi again my friends, What was posted in this thread has alot of how I feel too. the one for the collect all credits is where I agree, and as for them that win the big pot in the spins, that too! Ad there are some here that want to get free tokens via mobile, Is this possible? or how about knocking out the 10K credits in the slots spin,or give more chances to win reactor tokens in the slots? Just a few more ideas tossed to ya, Kevin:love-struck: this game

Howard
08-09-2014, 05:39 AM
OK i translate it then (sorry for bad english) :

Hello,

I like very much this game, but I find it too simple and deterministic by many aspects.
Indeed, if you play it well or badly, change nothing most of the time. As a result, I feel frustrated and my quality of player are useless.

My ideas:
* to take into account the 2 genes to calculate the damage given and receved:
-25%,-20%, +0, +0, +20%, +25% for the main gene against the oposite main gene
-20%,-15%, +0, +0, +15%, +20% for the main gene against the oposite secondary gene
-15%, -10%, 0, 0, +10%, +15% for the secondary gene against the oposite main gene
-10%, -5%, 0, 0, +5%, +10% for the secondary gene against the oposite secondary gene
For example:
1) Sabre/Zoo agaist Mythic/Nécro: +25+15+15+5=+60%
2) Sabre/Zoo against Nécro/Cyber: +20-15+0-15=+20%

* to limit the slot to 10,000 Gold max. Indeed when a player gains 400,000 Gold like it append last week, the game is completely distorted by it, who will attack a player with mutants lvl70? I understand that makes a shortfall for you, but it's necessary for the balance of the game (and it's a good call on long therm).

* To remove the "Free Spin" in the slot which are useless, irritating and waste my time.

* Add healing (itself and/or group). Some mutant would have the possibility of heal instead of attacking.
* Add DOT (damage over time).

* Add an increase to the lvl20. Either a new attack, or an old attack which becomes super (or group) but with a penalty: like usable one only time per match for example.

* Customize our mutants: to be able to modify appearance and/or attacks and/or characteristics of our mutants.

* Add the possibility of fumble: an attack can do half of its normal damage (same odd as critics)

* Add a button to collect of all the ground (like in the portable version).

* To add filters (everywhere where we can select mutants):
-- on the type of mutant (zodiac, legend, reactor, etc….)
-- stars (nothing, bronzes, silver, gold)
The filters must be combinable (star + level + standard + type for example)

* I have more ideas, but I don't have time to put them in form today, I would post that later.

In any case thank you for this great game.

Thanks for the english translation; it was more then understandable. (I just moved to Quebec after growing up the English part of Canada; so I am just learning french ;))

These are some great ideas, and some I don't agree with (or at least see how Kobojob won't). So here's my say

Damage calculation: I like it as it adds a bit more complexity, and unpredictability in battles.

Jackpot: I can agree, as it does distort the game, though I have not run into any. Plus is it even real? Maybe it's all fake people winning the jackpot. Either way, don't remove it until I win 100k+ gold first.

Free Spin: In my opinion, the free spin is A LOT better then the 10k and 20k credits. So get rid of those too.

Healing: Yes

DOT: No, only because battles are too short anyways.

Increase Atk: Sounds interesting, kind of like it. Actually yes, cause it will re-skew the odds for my lightning mutants!

Customization: Yes please

Fumble: Yes and No. Yes because it adds additional chance like crits, no because I have the worse luck (you don't know how many times I am supposed to win a match, then get crit hit killed at the last attack).

Collect Button: Yes (although I mainly play on android, but can see how it would be super useful on facebook)

Filters: yes, would be useful. Stars is already done. Would like to add: make groups (ie. I can make a PvP group, and a trainee group. So I wouldn't have to go through a lot just to find my PvP mutants or the specific mutant(s) I want to train)

My ideas:
- Add tags without Facebook
- Don't lose 20 points when losing to a tag (revenge)
- Trading mutants
- Max 3 duplicates of the same reactor mutants. Reactor mutants obtained from trades do not count towards collection.
- Lower prices of shop items. Add more mutants to shop. *hint*zombat/mickey please*hint*
- More events or campaign. Just PvP and PvE every 2 weeks is boring. I finish the PvE in 1 week too!
- More campaign passes (either generation or limit)
- How about a non-tag division of PvP? (I know, I'm only thinking of myself)
- Add gold to either PvP and/or PvE. Doesn't have to be much. Maybe 100 in PvE at ~60, and 150 to replace the silver star.

Oh, and stop crashing in battles that I am winning. It ONLY crashes in winning battles for me...