PDA

View Full Version : My odd problem

David Deal
08-07-2014, 03:35 PM
So I'm actually suffering from too many mutant choices and sucking at pvp. Anyone know if there is a dps spreadsheet that I can compare mutants?

Howard
08-07-2014, 05:12 PM
Maybe you can give this link a look:
http://mutantsgeneticgladiators.wikia.com/wiki/Comparison

I personally haven't used it and it seems like it is missing some mutants; but it could prove useful.

I summer from the opposite problem: I very little choice. I do okay in PvP but get obliterated when defending. Damn -20s and tags. Got a bit tougher since yesterday I upgraded my EVO from 22 to 25.

Only golds I have are enforcer, battle toad, star trooper, autonorish, techno taoist, captain wrenchfury, Cerberus, zomborg, terrordoll, and Louis.

So easy choice of Terrordoll, autonorush and star trooper.

That being said, I do have 11 gold stars and 7000 gold to use for mutants. But don't know what.

David Deal
08-07-2014, 05:53 PM
Add me as a friend on FB

In vest getting double gene gold and then get special parents gold. They are all very nice.

James Wash
08-07-2014, 07:36 PM
I summer from the opposite problem: I very little choice. I do okay in PvP but get obliterated when defending. Damn -20s and tags. Got a bit tougher since yesterday I upgraded my EVO from 22 to 25.

The EVO levels of players are in bunches. If your level is one higher than a mob of others, most of the opponents commonly offered will get you 10 points for wins and -20 points for losses. I was stuck in that situation for quite some time until they lowered EVO prices dramatically a few days ago. I was able to buy enough levels to get up and out. What a difference!

Howard
08-07-2014, 08:03 PM
The EVO levels of players are in bunches. If your level is one higher than a mob of others, most of the opponents commonly offered will get you 10 points for wins and -20 points for losses. I was stuck in that situation for quite some time until they lowered EVO prices dramatically a few days ago. I was able to buy enough levels to get up and out. What a difference!

I'm still stuck basically after going from 22 to 25. When at 22 I only get matched with 20-23. Now I only get matched highest 26. Its annoying. I want higher levels or at least the 26 more frequently.

At most I get 30 points, and costs me 100-200k to skip players until I find a person who is 1 level higher.

THen I hear other members who get more higher levels matches and gain like 200 points.

@David Deal: If I decide to start adding people on facebook, you will be the first. ATM I refuse to add people just for mutants. If only I had created a fake FB prior to mutants.

Zero
08-07-2014, 10:12 PM
I'm still stuck basically after going from 22 to 25. When at 22 I only get matched with 20-23. Now I only get matched highest 26. Its annoying. I want higher levels or at least the 26 more frequently.

At most I get 30 points, and costs me 100-200k to skip players until I find a person who is 1 level higher.

THen I hear other members who get more higher levels matches and gain like 200 points.

@David Deal: If I decide to start adding people on facebook, you will be the first. ATM I refuse to add people just for mutants. If only I had created a fake FB prior to mutants.

I'm at evo 26, and i'm getting matched with people with evos 32-50 (inoritewtf?)

And I just beat someone a few hours ago who was evo 32 and got 81 points from him. I think the most i've ever gotten from an attack is 176, and the most from one defense win was 714.

Howard
08-07-2014, 11:05 PM
I'm at evo 26, and i'm getting matched with people with evos 32-50 (inoritewtf?)

And I just beat someone a few hours ago who was evo 32 and got 81 points from him. I think the most i've ever gotten from an attack is 176, and the most from one defense win was 714.

Its weird. Cause prior to the price cut we were both at evolution 22. I have never gotten anyone 24 or higher.

Now that I am 25, I still only get upwards to level 26. Its like you are getting heavily over leveled matches and I am getting under leveled. What's up with that lol.

Maybe I should level up to 26 to see if that changes anything. I have about 18 mill left.

David Deal
08-08-2014, 05:29 AM
I'm staying at 24 Evo ATM to finish collecting my gold mutants and then Pl them. I only need 2 double genes and devourer, Horus, and shaman to pretty much have everyone gold.

Zero
08-08-2014, 06:55 AM
I'm killing it out there

Howard
08-08-2014, 01:47 PM
I'm killing it out there

Damn. I am having a hard time with PvP. I got tired to paying credits to skip 5-10 players to get a player that is 1 level above me. So now I'm fighting everyone and winning at a good rate without tags (though not earning a lot of points). I was at 1400 points prior to going to bed, woke up to a bunch of people revenging me with tags to lose 20 points each. Now I'm back at 1200ish. So annoying.

I'm thinking of changing up my PvP team. I havent put out an effort yet to breed anything with exception of a few easy breedings (Enforcer, Cerberus). I'm thinking of going for gold lichlock, behemoth, shell shock, mekali (I tend to struggle against teams with Mekali), and/or azuria. Would like a Mr Marv but the hulk seems to elude me.

Nothing in the shop really peaks my interest. Maybe Space Princess.

I think my best choices are either Space Princess or Azuria to replace Star Trooper. And one day maybe Mickey Krueger to replace Terrordoll

@ David Deal: Damn, thats quite a collection. I only have all the breedable mutants in normal/bronze :P and maybe about a dozen gold mutants all together (3 I bred, rest are bought and reactor)

Bruce Dunham
08-10-2014, 02:00 AM
For some reason the only place in the game that is way too small for me to see is the rooftops. How do I fix it?

Howard
08-10-2014, 03:05 AM
For some reason the only place in the game that is way too small for me to see is the rooftops. How do I fix it?

Android/iPhone or Facebook? and at the risk of sounding like a jerk, have you tried zooming? (Finger zoom on Phone, or double click/scroll button on Facebook).

That's honestly all I can do to help.