PDA

View Full Version : collecting compound credits

Michael Hamm
11-12-2013, 02:42 AM
When the compounds are packed together, many of the mutants are so large that its very difficult to collect credits from the compounds on back side. Is there any more efficient way to do this (i hope kobojo eventually creates a "collect all" button to save a lot of headaches)

Liam Nielson
11-12-2013, 03:38 AM
Try to click on the device at the very center of the reactor. That usually works for me.

On a side note though, can they please change the credit collect sound effect? It's just awful. Like nails on a chalkboard.

Claymore Leinbach
11-12-2013, 04:47 AM
Since its about the same spot on each roof that ends up getting swapped and blocking the click-able area for getting the credits, I've spread out the non-compound structures across my rooftops to occupy that corner. While the 'get all' credits would be nice, I think alot of the game structure just has way too big a target box on some objects that dwarfs the accessibility of other spots.

Its somewhat similar in battle, if a person arranges the mutants in the right positions, massive mutants can shield other mutants from getting clicked on in a battle.

Pedro Pateiro
11-12-2013, 10:04 PM
If you click "rearrange your buildings" option you can just pass with your mouse on the compound to collect silver :)