PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot: Smallest possible credit

PurrStudio
08-11-2014, 05:38 PM
I have noticed that there's another price ( which I never got ) smaller then the 10k credits in the Jackpot.

It seems to be impossible to get.

Let me know if anyone got it !

Howard
08-11-2014, 06:36 PM
I have spun the slots almost 1000 times, I have never gotten anything smaller then the 10k. That being said, the 10k and 20k symbols look almost identical.

James Wash
08-11-2014, 06:38 PM
I have noticed that there's another price ( which I never got ) smaller then the 10k credits in the Jackpot.

It seems to be impossible to get.

Let me know if anyone got it !

It's only there to make the 10,000 only look second smallest.

Since the reel always has exactly a 3 picture winner, it can't work like a regular slot machine. What it probably does is 1.) you win your prize based on the odds. Then 2.) the reels spin, your prize appears in 3 windows with random in the other 2.

There's a trick that the manufacturers of slot machines do that extracts more money from players. Fortunately, kojobo has never heard of it.

Think of gambling this way: life is a gamble. If you don't screw up too bad and don't have a government that screws you too bad, you'll end up ahead before you die. Organized gambling, on the other hand, always screws you out of your money in the long run. Almost all other forms of entertainment entertain you longer, better and cheaper.

Djim33
08-12-2014, 10:20 PM
of course it work that way