PDA

View Full Version : Overpowered tag team

PurrStudio
08-15-2014, 06:49 PM
I love this game it's awsome.
PvP is also pretty fun !

let's talk about tag team a bit. when you fight agaisn't someone, it's fun to have a powerful tag as it guarantee you an insta-kill yay !
But well, the enemy also has a tag ( which will 1-hit kill you ).... still ok !

It's the third time it happens to me today. THAT STUPID BULL**** BUCK MAURICE 10K ALL MY CHARACTER WHEN THERE'S ONLY 1 OF THE ENEMY MUTANT LEFT AND I HAVE ALL OF MINE FULL HP.

So as a good community, we ust unite together and tell kobojo to remove the MULTI-OVERPOWERED-STUPID-UNDERSTRUCTABLE-MULTI-ATTACK-SEPECIALLY-BUCK-MAURICE-HE'S-OVERPOWERED-MUCH.

please, help.

BTW I always get +10 in tournament, but when I lose agaisnt MULTI-OVERPOWERED-STUPID-UNDERSTRUCTABLE-MULTI-ATTACK-SEPECIALLY-BUCK-MAURICE-HE'S-OVERPOWERED-MUCH I get - 20, and when he revenge I still get -20. Which means that the MULTI-OVERPOWERED-STUPID-UNDERSTRUCTABLE-MULTI-ATTACK-SEPECIALLY-BUCK-MAURICE-HE'S-OVERPOWERED-MUCH is even more overpowered.

Howard
08-15-2014, 07:09 PM
I love this game it's awsome.
PvP is also pretty fun !

let's talk about tag team a bit. when you fight agaisn't someone, it's fun to have a powerful tag as it guarantee you an insta-kill yay !
But well, the enemy also has a tag ( which will 1-hit kill you ).... still ok !

It's the third time it happens to me today. THAT STUPID BULL**** BUCK MAURICE 10K ALL MY CHARACTER WHEN THERE'S ONLY 1 OF THE ENEMY MUTANT LEFT AND I HAVE ALL OF MINE FULL HP.

So as a good community, we ust unite together and tell kobojo to remove the MULTI-OVERPOWERED-STUPID-UNDERSTRUCTABLE-MULTI-ATTACK-SEPECIALLY-BUCK-MAURICE-HE'S-OVERPOWERED-MUCH.

please, help.

BTW I always get +10 in tournament, but when I lose agaisnt MULTI-OVERPOWERED-STUPID-UNDERSTRUCTABLE-MULTI-ATTACK-SEPECIALLY-BUCK-MAURICE-HE'S-OVERPOWERED-MUCH I get - 20, and when he revenge I still get -20. Which means that the MULTI-OVERPOWERED-STUPID-UNDERSTRUCTABLE-MULTI-ATTACK-SEPECIALLY-BUCK-MAURICE-HE'S-OVERPOWERED-MUCH is even more overpowered.

Yes, I do agree that Buck is very overpowered and needs to be fixed. It has happened to me quite a few times when I have all my mutants. Makes me more angry because I don't use tags.

As for the +10, -20. This happens when you are fighting an opponent that is lower level then you. If it is the same evo level it will be around +15, -15. If it is one level higher then you, it will be +25 to +40, -5 to -10.

I had the same annoyance of lower levels tag revenging me and losing 20 points. Which is why I have to spend all my credits to find someone higher level them me. Usually takes 5-20 skips at 20000 credits each just to fine one person higher or the same as me. This week alone I spent 10 million on skips; but it lessens the -20 revenges.

But based on you post, it looks like you have decent tags, so you can probably get away with not having to spend millions of credits to find a good opponent.

Zero
08-16-2014, 07:28 PM
Buck's multiple attack needs to be nerfed. I also lost a battle like that as well, my mutants killed one and lowered one's health to the point where one more attack would kill it, the 3rd had full health. He then attacked with he weakened mutant, and didn't kill my mutant, then the last one with full health attacked the same mutant, launched a Buck Maurice tag and ALL THREE of my mutants died at the same time.

Nico Cattafi
08-17-2014, 06:50 AM
:victorious::victorious:
Some suggestions for the game:
1) Having the ability to sell or change mutants play with our friends.
2) When a cross between two mutants broce, the mutant obtained bronze nunguna heberse Silver Star is not used is carried out.
3) Have the ability to convert to a common mutant in a bronze, silver, gold, whichever comes first.
4) If desired mutant hybridization is obtained to the desired switch to using credit.
5) The rewards in gold should be higher.

Howard
08-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Speak of the devil. Buck Maurice is being sold in the store for 30 credits for a limited time in celebration of 1 million likes on Facebook.

Pro: Sweet, I/we finally get a Buck Maurice at a great price, and this is probably the best gift given by Kobojo during my 3 month tenure.

Con: Be prepared to see a huge influx in Buck Maurice tags in the coming weeks. In other words...I'm doomed...

Davy Jones
08-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Where in the store is he?!? I can't seem to find him.

Howard
08-19-2014, 04:13 PM
Where in the store is he?!? I can't seem to find him.

Was the first thing I saw when entering the store. Also disappears once you buy him. Maybe try looking at Mutants, New, and Special too

Check both Facebook and mobile.

Davy Jones
08-19-2014, 04:17 PM
Oops, he is already in my Incubator.

James Wash
08-19-2014, 09:47 PM
Oops, he is already in my Incubator.

I also blackout when I go to the store. When I come to, I'm laying on my couch and my refrigerator is full.

Zach Daniels
08-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Actually I really think If you select "no tagteam" then the enemy cant use tagteam either it is stupid and is unbalanced....I would never play with a tag if i had a choice...it penalizes players that dont have alot of friends that play.....sry kobojo not everyone is willing to pay your insanely agressive micro transactions to win. I am lucky enough to have a really good job and can afford to drop 50$ here or there just for kicks...but for those that cant tag is another thing that holding the little guy down. Also it seems you really cant compete without winning the jackpot on a serious level...just more to be addressed that never will be cause all ya want is more money.
-sincerly mutants fan Zach.

Howard
08-20-2014, 01:44 AM
Actually I really think If you select "no tagteam" then the enemy cant use tagteam either it is stupid and is unbalanced....I would never play with a tag if i had a choice...it penalizes players that dont have alot of friends that play.....sry kobojo not everyone is willing to pay your insanely agressive micro transactions to win. I am lucky enough to have a really good job and can afford to drop 50$ here or there just for kicks...but for those that cant tag is another thing that holding the little guy down. Also it seems you really cant compete without winning the jackpot on a serious level...just more to be addressed that never will be cause all ya want is more money.
-sincerly mutants fan Zach.

In a way, I agree with you, but on the other, tags also help balance it a bit (I am part of the group who doesn't use tags. Kinda. Only tag I have is Eva and a person on my FB list who stopped playing early; has a Buck Maurice that deals a whopping 700 damage...).

People with tags can match up with people who are higher level then them, and also match up against paying players. On the other hand, sometimes it gives them too much of an advantage, or players who are higher level and paying a bigger advantage.

I honestly don't mind going up against tags that much; I have a positive win ratio when going up against tags, despite not using any myself. It is defending that is the problem for me. Say I fight someone lower level, I get 10 points regardless if they use a tag or not. They revenge me with a Tag, and on top of that the CPU isn't very smart at defending, I then lose 20 points. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

I say they can keep tags, and the point system more or less the same. But if you lose to someone with the tag, it should not be a -20 for the loser (if they don't use a tag); if they both use/not use, then +10/-20 is fine.

Or a bonus when you don't use a tag. Either way works, just balance out the points a bit.

In summary: tags are good; but point system needs work. Also Buck Maurice needs to be nerfed/limited to just single target.

Aaron Marks
08-23-2014, 07:15 PM
Buck Marice is slow. If you face him as an opponent take him out first. Please add me as friend.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.marks.908

~Aaron

Jack Jones
08-24-2014, 11:42 PM
hmmm buck is not the only powerful multi attack i ran a pit lord as a tag for a while. Coming up against one as a tag is part of the game/fun....... i rarely have a problem with it unless the evo is over 50. (my evo 39) most of the time buck will have to use single attack to kill my mutant unless it is the second hit.