PDA

View Full Version : Mission Accomplished: All monogene golds.

John MacDonald
08-15-2014, 10:21 PM
So I have been looking at breeding all gold monogenes. As of tonight, I have done it.

This has resulted in an interesting find.

Legendaries are supposed to be 10% stronger than their gold counterparts

Here is the breakdown on an exact match: Star Trooper vs Alien: Both Gold and both 11.11 speed, both level 1 stats.

Alien health: 1285

Attacks: 197

Star Trooper health:1357
Attacks:234

That's about a 6% health bonus and an 18% damage bonus for the legendary. That is very statistically better than 10%, edging to a 14% overall better.

This by the way is only the alien. If people are interested, I can give a breakdown of the very good monogenes.

This

Howard
08-16-2014, 01:33 AM
Congratz on your monogenes! If you don't mind, would you like to tell me (or in PM) how many tries it took you?

I wouldn't mind getting the stats for all the monogenes myself if you don't mind. You don't quite have to do any comparables; you've done enough work already. Again, this can also be PM'd if top secret.

I myself don't see myself utilizing the monogenes, but the more knowledge, the better. IN THE NAME OF SCIENCE!

Maxwell Kingsley
08-16-2014, 03:12 PM
I just got 7000 Mutants Gold from the page below, hurry up and get yours now before they are gone forever https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408102675995480