PDA

View Full Version : About crits odd

Djim33
08-16-2014, 12:12 AM
i don't know if it's on purpose but the crit occur most of the time when we don't need it !
Let me explain : when i use a tag and/or the opponant is low life : mean it will die what ever append, that's when i get a crit !
on my test 75% of the time crits are useless.

If it's not meant to be, you better check you code because it's what append in the game ! :dispirited:

Howard
08-16-2014, 01:36 AM
i don't know if it's on purpose but the crit occur most of the time when we don't need it !
Let me explain : when i use a tag and/or the opponant is low life : mean it will die what ever append, that's when i get a crit !
on my test 75% of the time crits are useless.

If it's not meant to be, you better check you code because it's what append in the game ! :dispirited:

Ha, yes. For me I also find it happens at the worse time. Like when a mutant is going to killed regardless.

I also find that I get crit'ed very inconveniently as well. Like say when I'm about to win a battle, one on one left. I will win as long as I don't get crit'ed. Then bam. I get crit'ed.

Also happens on the very first move against me. Killing my mutant and severely putting me at a disadvantage.