PDA

View Full Version : Gold star breeding legendary mutants....really needs to be addressed.

Zach Daniels
08-20-2014, 12:08 AM
Hello , and thank you for taking the time to read this...
Just want to express some major concerns so far about a few mutants that just don't seem to breed even though they are correct parents, correct partners for eliting ect.

I have bred 7 count them 7 gold nordic nightmares trying to breed gold Zena from silver Zena gold nordic nightmare . I want my money back for the 5 stars I bought with real money and have opened a ticket because that is just ridiculous. I have a lvl 2 compound I'm ok with being shmued out of maybe 1 or 2 stars comes with the game but 7 gold stars....is a little much fellas. Seriously needs to be addressed.

I have tried to breed even a bronze Cosmo Kong 12 times
1st try : CK and KK bronze star = Xenos
2nd : CK and KK bronze star = Xenos
3rd : CK and KK bronze star = parasite queen
4rth : CK and KK bronze star = parasite queen
5th : CK and KK bronze star = parasite queen
6th : CK and Master Slpitter bs = Xenos
7th : CK and Master Splitter bs = Xenos
8th : CK and bronze KK = Bronze KK
9th CK and bronze KK = parasite queen
10th CK and br AS bs = parasite queen
11th CK and br AS bs = parasite queen
12th CK and br AS bs = Xenos

there is something really wrong here. I dont think Cosmo is elitable from these results and needs to be fixed even though all sites say he elitable i dont believe it.

Also I have tried to breed Gold interceptrix 5 times with Silver Cbob and Silver TD and have gotten 4 Dire Despots and a blade banshee doesn't even give me the option to switch with gold ( i would have ) so One more thing that needs to be adressed...not sure what the deal is here I think the mutant lottery is really messed up and needs an adjustment for the ammount of time spent breeding...and money spent on gold stars. Gold stars bought with money should almost garentee a rare mutant...it's just good business and common sense. Please concider this thank you.

Howard
08-20-2014, 02:14 AM
Hello , and thank you for taking the time to read this...
Just want to express some major concerns so far about a few mutants that just don't seem to breed even though they are correct parents, correct partners for eliting ect.

I have bred 7 count them 7 gold nordic nightmares trying to breed gold Zena from silver Zena gold nordic nightmare . I want my money back for the 5 stars I bought with real money and have opened a ticket because that is just ridiculous. I have a lvl 2 compound I'm ok with being shmued out of maybe 1 or 2 stars comes with the game but 7 gold stars....is a little much fellas. Seriously needs to be addressed.

I have tried to breed even a bronze Cosmo Kong 12 times
1st try : CK and KK bronze star = Xenos
2nd : CK and KK bronze star = Xenos
3rd : CK and KK bronze star = parasite queen
4rth : CK and KK bronze star = parasite queen
5th : CK and KK bronze star = parasite queen
6th : CK and Master Slpitter bs = Xenos
7th : CK and Master Splitter bs = Xenos
8th : CK and bronze KK = Bronze KK
9th CK and bronze KK = parasite queen
10th CK and br AS bs = parasite queen
11th CK and br AS bs = parasite queen
12th CK and br AS bs = Xenos

there is something really wrong here. I dont think Cosmo is elitable from these results and needs to be fixed even though all sites say he elitable i dont believe it.

Also I have tried to breed Gold interceptrix 5 times with Silver Cbob and Silver TD and have gotten 4 Dire Despots and a blade banshee doesn't even give me the option to switch with gold ( i would have ) so One more thing that needs to be adressed...not sure what the deal is here I think the mutant lottery is really messed up and needs an adjustment for the ammount of time spent breeding...and money spent on gold stars. Gold stars bought with money should almost garentee a rare mutant...it's just good business and common sense. Please concider this thank you.

Wow, you seem to be either having terrible luck, or maybe a glitch or something. I would normally say upgrade to level 3 and end of convo, but even with level 2 I think those results are very peculiar.

Although a very small sample size (3 gold, 3 silver, 6 bronze), I have had very good luck with a level 3 breeder, with normal secret recipes, silver and bronze elitable on first try and gold elitable in less then 3 tries each, with comparison to level 1 which got me nothing (level 2 I did not have for long).

Your CK is the proper combination; I guarantee it. as long as you use the proper genes.

Also, what I like to do is sometimes (not a lot) use mutants that are not double gene for elitables. That way, if I don;'t get the elitable I can get something else nice. Of course, this mainly works if you don't have a lot of mutants of the certain star. Example: when I was trying for Gold Azuria, instead of Astro Surfer I used Techno Taoist and Wampara.

Azuria + Techno = Nebulon
Azuria + Wampara = Dracus Nobilis
Azuria + Wampara = Azuria

It just makes failing slightly more sufferable.

Maybe send a support ticket and see what happens, but as it stands, Kobojo may do nothing about this particular situation. I say upgrade to three and see if it helps? As the money spent on failed stars could have paid for it.

Of course this is me, and I could just be a bit lucky in regards to breeding; maybe to make up for my terrible luck in PvP and reactors...

Also, don't buy gold stars unless they have the 3 for 1 sale. You already get a lot in the game itself. Save your gold for mutants.

Also (if your game is saved to facebook). Maybe uninstall/reinstall it on your mobile device. If you are using facebook, maybe clear your cookies or use a different browser? It wouldn't hurt. Anyways, sorry I can't really remedy this situation, can only give you some scenarios.