PDA

View Full Version : All gold monogene stats.

John MacDonald
08-20-2014, 03:06 PM
Having succeeded at breeding all the gold monogene mutants, I thought I would post the attributes:

Warrior:
Speed: 5.56 Damage: 434 Health: 1730

Zombie:
Speed: 6.25 Damage: 389 Health: 1622

Robot:
Speed: 4 Damage: 315/630 Health: 1990

Beast:
Speed: 5 Damage: 483 Health: 1823

Alien:
Speed: 11.11 Damage: 201 Health: 1270

Demon:
Speed: 4.76 Damage: 521 Health: 1842

Done! All level 1.

Justin Harper
08-20-2014, 09:12 PM
how long did it take for you to breed the entire gold monogenes? Im still struggling to get a bronze warrior? any tips on what you did to breed them??

John MacDonald
08-20-2014, 10:21 PM
how long did it take for you to breed the entire gold monogenes? Im still struggling to get a bronze warrior? any tips on what you did to breed them??

If you have a level 1 breeding center, you have a 1/10 chance of getting a monogene. Anything higher and it's darn near impossible. In all my attempts, I have only successfully bred a single monogene without gold.

However, the upside is that breeding legendaries is ridiculously easy with monogenes.

I have bred, from base to gold, over 30 different mutants. In that time, with the right monogene and a level 3 breeding center, only gotten 3 non-legendaries. Here are my bred gold legendaries:

Thor
Space Trooper
Supernovus
Cursed Rider
Scare Bear
Zena
Master Splitter
Space Princess

I have Satyr Shaman, Dezinger, and Buck Maurice in various levels as well: Silver Shaman, Silver Dezinger, Bronze Buck. No gold spent on the breeding.

That means 39 attempts, 36 successful mutants.

John MacDonald
08-21-2014, 12:26 PM
As an update, I now have 43 attempts and 5 failures. 3 of those are attempting to get bronze Blood berry. Attempt number 4 on the Blood berry has been started.

This could be a statistical outlier, and probably is, but in the interests of full disclosure I thought you should know. ;)
My other attempt was gold Satyr Shaman, which was successful first try.

Howard
08-21-2014, 02:35 PM
The only monogene I have is a bronze beast; I got it while I was in the process of making a beast gene breeder.

As for your breeding, it could also attribute to a level 3 breeding center as well. Since I upgraded to level 3 I have been getting fairly good luck (though a fairly small sample size).

Thor: Bronze and Silver first try, Gold 2 tries (Got a Valkyrie though :emmersed:)
Azuria: Bronze and Silver first try, Gold 3 tries (Could have gotten less tries if used a breeder, but I didn't have a SIlver Astro. Used Taoist and Wampara)
Wampara: Gold Two tries (didn't use a breeder either)
Cosmo Kong, Shell Shock, Behemoth, Sentry: Bronze, first try
Buck Maurice: Bronze 2, 2 tries

I basically can get silver and bronzes on first try, and gold with less then 3 depending on the breeder I use.

I have 4 fails, 17 success; most of my tries being doublegenes

So comparing our values, I have a 23.5% failure rate, whilst you have an 11.6%; so as of right now, your single genes cut the failure rate in half,

AS for your blood berry, it is either an outlier, or regression to the mean. Hopefully for your sake, it is the former.

Aaron Marks
08-23-2014, 08:06 PM
Interesting, I did not know you could breed monogene mutants. I have tried and never been successful. :livid: Please add me as a friend.

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.marks.908

~Aaron

John MacDonald
08-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Added! I've got compounds dedicated to the monogenes with all versions except Robot. Got the silver one via roulette.