PDA

View Full Version : PVP tournament with new system ? Its better or worst ?

Pian Apiz
11-12-2013, 07:12 AM
Isnt easy to fight in PVP tournament nowadays. Im at level 77. Sometimes i got my opponent at level 222. WTF ? And when i lose, i lose 20 point. But when i win, only got 10 point. I think this system give a lot advantages to low level player. And its difficult for me to survive in PVP 12.

Frank Hege
11-12-2013, 08:27 AM
i agree! meanwhile the tournamentfights r making not much sence anymore! its just about what u have won (bought) at the reactor. u fight against level 25. its shown he is weak in nearly all genetic codes. u open the fight and see captain peace (5500 points) and enforcer special (5500 points) and u know 20 points r gone.

it doesnt matter what lev el u or ur mutants r or whats ur tag. this makes the tournament anoying not fun.

maybe u should think about a nw idea how to set the defence. attacking is getting more and more senceless.

Michael Hamm
11-12-2013, 11:49 AM
the super mutants from reactor are actually weaker than their gold counterparts. So if you have 3 golds in use, you still have a good chance. And i think they have gotten a little better about showing the genes pre-fight (used to be it showed them being heavy in a gene that none of their mutants had, so it was totally useless)

Shawn BM
11-12-2013, 04:10 PM
PVP needs some improvement like in points system ,opponents system but not the new whole PVP system.

Claymore Leinbach
11-12-2013, 06:53 PM
what's throwing me on these match ups are the huge point-value disparities. Level disparity might actually be represented by a low-selection of options, but several hundred point differences WITH a massive level gap is really bad matchmaking. It's one thing to have a challenging environment, its another were it feels like the system is designed to either force losses or force the expenditure of money to get a different opponent in the rotation.

In previous tournaments, I'd just take a loss by throwing out lowbie mutants to die against the occasional fight against someone that out classed me or plan around waiting till some of my stronger assists were off cooldown and risking the fight anyway (as level doesn't necessarily indicate power) but those matches were at least in the same tier of pvp, so i could understand the matching.

When I'm looking at people more then 20+ levels AND 200+ points away CONSISTENTLY it drives incentive away to even attempt this :/

Karr1981
11-12-2013, 07:08 PM
Hi Guys,

We have taken on the feedback from this and other threads and are currently doing a review of the Matchmaking & the Gene information systems with a view to simplifying / improving them.

I will bring you more news when the review has been completed.

Thanks,

Chris

James Wash
11-13-2013, 12:22 AM
PVP needs some improvement like in points system ,opponents system but not the new whole PVP system.

I agree. Basically lack of information gives players a helpless feeling when unexpectedly unbeatable opponents show up. Currently the same point values get me opponents that I kill without losing a mutant AND opponents that kill all mine without a single loss to themselves. That's just too much randomness.

Let's examine typical players with teams of equal strength mutants. Each team will have a few stronger mutants in the mix. These are usually used as the defense team. This means that most mutants on a team are going to be outclassed when they attack an opponent of equal level. More info is needed by the attacker to make up for that. The plus for the attacker is that the defenders use an imperfect strategy.

The main complaint is that lots of players feel they're always sliding downhill because you lose more points for losses than you gain from wins. So change the win/loss point spreads Give more information why the player got or lost that number of points. Number crushers will like that.

Bradford Dawson
11-13-2013, 01:33 AM
Ugh, the whole "Lose 20 points for a loss" BS needs to go! It's made the PVP a LOT more frustrating than it used to be. Even when starting out, I could get to Experts no problem. Now I can't even stay in Veterans rank. It's total BS! And this tournament, I REALLY want the exclusive mutant. Any other tourney I wouldn't have minded that much, but this time it's one I have to have. To rub salt in the wounds, I seem to only get attacked in Veteran Rank. And every single time, I LOSE Veteran Rank. How did the PVP become so ****ing hard!?

Yeah, I know I'm pissed. But can you blame me?

Frank Hege
11-13-2013, 08:46 AM
sorry for another post but today i am really nearly completly done with the pvp!

what is the logic of the opponents? since 3 days i stuck at 810 points!? normally i allways come to top 10% last month even close to top 3!

10 fights this morning! 7 of them i even just lost 5 points because the opponents are that stronge. i used tags from 60 to 107 no help at all! my opponents (nearly all between 930 and 1000 points!??) come with livepoints between 15000 and much more then 20000! how should i fight against them? is it the plan that people who r not paying for tokens will have no chance in pvp anymore? or is it the plane to buy some gold mutants and just fight with them anymore? what for i have nearly 70 when the game will be limited to the use of 5 or 6?

for sure it shouldnt be a piece of cake to get some prices but the system need to be changed or the pvp will take part without me soon. and this will finally lead me out of the game even if i love it!

ok i am pissed so sorry for this but the new pvp really makes me angry.

but here also some idea maybe for make it with more sence again. and fightable for all.

rule for defence:

- take the average of the health of all mutants of the player add 10%
- this will be the basic
- now the player can choose 10 mutants which should have not more then this number of healthpoints in average
- this will be the defence pool
- and by random 3 of them will be in use when somebody attacks

when u have a high level and stronge mutants u will stay stronge even with the average! but at least this level 22 fighters which get the heros with the start tokens will be a bit logical implemented. i dont know but i guess this will give the chance that not all defenders will stand all the time with 3 mutants from the superheros! they allways have that much healthpoints that u really can just attack with 3 gold.

ok anyhow i feel a bit better now and i except that i will not even get the token this tournament.

sorry for being pissed!
cheers and have a nice day!!

Pian Apiz
11-13-2013, 09:22 AM
As a non cash player & average player, im disappointed with new PVP sytem. The reason is :

1) PVP new sytem give a lot advantage to high level & low level. As an average player (level 79) Its difficult to compete with player level 80-100(higher level player). Why ? Because them have many gold mutants, not like average player who have a gold mutant but not many like them. Average level player maybe had 4 or 5 gold mutant. High level player have a variety in build defense team while average level have a limited attacking team to team team. And not to forget, there are a big difference between silver and gold !

2) PVP old system better than new one. Why ? Because its all about rank. The higher rank should be the strongest. The old system is good enough for me. Nowadays low level player want be stronger without an effort ! That make me annoying. They should put an effort to become strongest player like the older player before. Start from zero to be a hero !

3) Genes hint before battle. I losing a lot of points because of this. They showed a wrong genes of opponent. The chance to win 60% become 30%. And for sure lose a match and precious point.

Kerim Kova?
11-14-2013, 10:54 PM
I don't see what's the problem it goes like this
1- If you win against lower level opponent you gain 10 points max
2-If you lose against lower level opponent you loose twice of that value
It same goes both ways ;)

Luis Zamora
11-15-2013, 03:48 AM
i agree! meanwhile the tournamentfights r making not much sence anymore! its just about what u have won (bought) at the reactor. u fight against level 25. its shown he is weak in nearly all genetic codes. u open the fight and see captain peace (5500 points) and enforcer special (5500 points) and u know 20 points r gone.

it doesnt matter what lev el u or ur mutants r or whats ur tag. this makes the tournament anoying not fun.

maybe u should think about a nw idea how to set the defence. attacking is getting more and more senceless.
I totally agree with you

Shalako Arthur
11-15-2013, 03:48 AM
But i don't see why people are actually arguing its all based on the points you accumulate i normally see people that are like 10 levels are more ahead of me but if i am at 890 points and they have 895 then it isn't so broken, and points fluctuate in my opinion when you win a match or lose a match depending on the rarity of the persons mutants cause i fought someone that was like 8 levels lower than me and had 2 bronze mutants in their team and i still came out on top and got like 14+ points so i don't know if that is a bug or that is what it was actually intended i think its pretty even

Alex Tetris
11-15-2013, 09:15 PM
I think that PvP opponents should be selected on the basis of you highest ranked mutants, not the current point system. Currently, its a lot of luck, and I have to keep picking opponents till I see one with a fame level 12 or lower, cause anything higher, and strong chances are, even with Eva as my tag partner, they will still have higher level mutants than mine, and I will just get wiped, setting me back a day, and dropping me down a %.
And with picking new opponents, it gets very expensive very quickly, especially if they have high fame.
And it's kind hard to level your mutants when they keep getting wiped out in PvP.
Because of this, I have to wait until the tag for Eva has cooled down, and then gamble my 3 strongest mutants.
This game is enjoyable, but there are a few design gripes that have made me drop it for large periods of time. PvP being one of them.

Longinius Burnoutsyndrome
11-15-2013, 10:47 PM
agreed. but a few things are mysterious for me to. im attacking a lvl 20 player, ok im around 106 i know i rot in hell for it, but seriously, the expected lower level player has dunnd unn duun : 1 Gold Interceptix. around 7000 life points. 1 Reactor Gold Wrenchfury with jup again around 7000 life points. and the third is a Gold Thor with Around 11.000 life points. the point is that this is already the 5th player with excactly the same setup i have met in the pvp season.the other 4 had lvl 28-30. that lvl 20 player was a new thing for me. could it be that are somekind of dummy accounts to test a new trainer tool or something? im seriously worried because it would be a extremely pain if someone puts the effort to make 5 accounts that run havoc in the game.

Bradford Dawson
11-16-2013, 04:39 PM
I seem to have gotten over Beginners rank, now I'm straddling between Veterans and Experts.

Shawn BM
11-16-2013, 06:03 PM
I seem to have gotten over Beginners rank, now I'm straddling between Veterans and Experts.

LOl..true .i m also struglling btw veterans and experts...thats why i m not focusing on pvp too much now.

Frank Hege
11-16-2013, 08:00 PM
the funny thing is (and i dont now if its a bug) after i win 2 fights i allway (!!!) get 3 to 5 oppenents with exactly 160 points more in the tournament and i have (what a suprise) no chance. then i get an opponent with my points (2-3 times) and i win and then again from the beginning. so i jump permanently back and forward between 820 and 850 points. really very enjoyable tournament this time!!

Dante Dantic
11-16-2013, 08:32 PM
Thiss is the bigger problem i think the whole pvp turnament is noth worth it full of those damn cheat ba*ters. U cant even enjoy pvp.

Bradford Dawson
11-17-2013, 12:05 AM
LOl..true .i m also struglling btw veterans and experts...thats why i m not focusing on pvp too much now.

I got a battle plan that works for me, though. I've been playing for a while, and I have a pretty good grasp at the game. I got my secrets, but... I aint sharing them. ...At least not until I get Master Splitter. :P

Judson Russell
11-17-2013, 12:45 AM
I've pretty much given up on php, seems easier to wait till the mutants come out again in pie. At least then I have a chance.

Pradipto Type-Moon Holic
11-17-2013, 05:45 AM
well I just LOLed when see ppl got butthurt because they meet with ppl who have level more that him and complain to much.
why scared to face them? lvl do nothing in the pvp the difference is they just have more evo center, and if they have many gold mutant why make an issue of it? so why if they have many gold mutant? they just can use 3 of it to attack you and defense his team. and it not like they will always change and waste credits to change opponent so they can meet you again and attack you with different mutant?

and so what if their mutant have more hp? cause they have evo center more high than yours? just use your brain to think what mutant should i kill first? their mutant have what gene? if their mutant attacking who will get attacked first in my mutant? how many damage my mutant will dealt if attacking? are their mutant will dead first if I attack using 2 of my mutant who attack before them?

and what's the point of tag team help? just use 1 speeder if you scared they have speeder in their defense team and use tag team who give sure kill

the whole point who make pvp suck is just the damn cheater. for example if there's 20 cheater in rank 1~20 then that mean there will be 20 ppl who will not get into GM because the cheater. this applies to all level
and for low lvl only who cant make gold yet until at least they reach lvl 50 and can up their evo center to 20, their problem is just with reactor mutant who give free gold mutant for ppl with low level without any effort. it's like they always think "fck that i have a gold mutant from reactor, it's gonna be an easy win in pvp if i meet with ppl who dont have any gold mutant", but if they dont get gold mutant from reactor and just got bronze or silver and they meet with ppl with gold reactor mutant they will think "sh1t what is this? gold enforcer with 5500 HP when their lvl same or low than me? fck this whole pvp system, they need to fix this"
this is what make ppl become butthurt and always complain about the whole pvp system.

in my opinions reactor mutant should not be use in PvP at least until they reach minimum fame lvl like 40/50. and fix that damn mutant gene attack and defense stats meter on the enemy cause it sometimes tell the opposite but sometimes it tell the right thing

and sorry if my post are like that, cause I always got pissed off when see ppl complain about something when they not even use their brain to think positively and give effort on it but they always want to use a shortcuts to win and dominate everything

it's like win if you can, cheat if you must

Shawn BM
11-17-2013, 03:54 PM
in my opinions reactor mutant should not be use in PvP at least until they reach minimum fame lvl like 40/50. and fix that damn mutant gene attack and defense stats meter on the enemy cause it sometimes tell the opposite but sometimes it tell the right thing
I totally agrree with the reactor mutants..u just cant tell how many gold mutant the person is going to have.They should put a limit on reactor mutants in using pvp .

and sorry if my post are like that, cause I always got pissed off when see ppl complain about something when they not even use their brain to think positively and give effort on it but they always want to use a shortcuts to win and dominate everything

well , u dont have to say sorry .U are just giving ur own opinion.
But people complain about something ..bcz they find something wrong in it. .Dont u think pvp was workng nice till season 10 but after that everyone is complaing about it.And honestly,i see lots of people complaining about pvp and i dont think everyone is not thinking positively and not giving effort .Also i find pvp wrong sometimes.

Yes ,win if u can but DONT CHEAT even if u must.Its bcz of damn cheaters everyone is complaining about pvp.

Aoi Usagi
11-17-2013, 04:25 PM
just as what i wrote on other tread about tournament.
i think it need to divers base on level the tournament start.
6-45 = newbie 100000/1 reactor/normal unique mutant/1 silver star/1 gold star
46 -90 = master 150000/1 reactor+1 bronze star/normal unique mutant/1 silver/1 gold
91-150 = mega 200000/1 reactor+2 bronze star/bronze unique mutant/1 silver/1 gold
151-200 = elite 250000/1 reactor+2 bronze star/bronze unique mutant/2 silver/1 gold
201 up = valhalla 300000/1 reactor+2 bronze star/silver unique mutant/2 silver/2 gold

this way match up are on near level and lower level can have gold star to boost their mutant power for long run.
the level range, tournament names and reward may vary depend on dev how they see it fit.

so how about it? need others opinion

Bradford Dawson
11-18-2013, 02:33 AM
well I just LOLed when see ppl got butthurt because they meet with ppl who have level more that him and complain to much.
why scared to face them? lvl do nothing in the pvp the difference is they just have more evo center, and if they have many gold mutant why make an issue of it? so why if they have many gold mutant? they just can use 3 of it to attack you and defense his team. and it not like they will always change and waste credits to change opponent so they can meet you again and attack you with different mutant?

and so what if their mutant have more hp? cause they have evo center more high than yours? just use your brain to think what mutant should i kill first? their mutant have what gene? if their mutant attacking who will get attacked first in my mutant? how many damage my mutant will dealt if attacking? are their mutant will dead first if I attack using 2 of my mutant who attack before them?

and what's the point of tag team help? just use 1 speeder if you scared they have speeder in their defense team and use tag team who give sure kill

the whole point who make pvp suck is just the damn cheater. for example if there's 20 cheater in rank 1~20 then that mean there will be 20 ppl who will not get into GM because the cheater. this applies to all level
and for low lvl only who cant make gold yet until at least they reach lvl 50 and can up their evo center to 20, their problem is just with reactor mutant who give free gold mutant for ppl with low level without any effort. it's like they always think "fck that i have a gold mutant from reactor, it's gonna be an easy win in pvp if i meet with ppl who dont have any gold mutant", but if they dont get gold mutant from reactor and just got bronze or silver and they meet with ppl with gold reactor mutant they will think "sh1t what is this? gold enforcer with 5500 HP when their lvl same or low than me? fck this whole pvp system, they need to fix this"
this is what make ppl become butthurt and always complain about the whole pvp system.

I'll admit, I'm guilty of getting butthurt over losing. But I didn't give up and eventually got over my problem.

Pradipto Type-Moon Holic
11-18-2013, 05:45 AM
I totally agrree with the reactor mutants..u just cant tell how many gold mutant the person is going to have.They should put a limit on reactor mutants in using pvp .

well , u dont have to say sorry .U are just giving ur own opinion.
But people complain about something ..bcz they find something wrong in it. .Dont u think pvp was workng nice till season 10 but after that everyone is complaing about it.And honestly,i see lots of people complaining about pvp and i dont think everyone is not thinking positively and not giving effort .Also i find pvp wrong sometimes.

Yes ,win if u can but DONT CHEAT even if u must.Its bcz of damn cheaters everyone is complaining about pvp.
what's wrong in PvP system is just the point calculation in win and lose, this is what always make me sometimes angry or pissed on PvP system
like I already stated before in different thread in this forum. how can high lvl ppl get +20 if they win offer low lvl ppl? today I got attacked again by 3 ppl
1 lvl 93 1 lvl 87 1 lvl 47 and I lose 60 point because losing from them all. well i agree for the level 47 win offer me because when i revenge him he have 3 gold mutant so maybe he's gold user so it's fair for him, cause they pay for win. but what about the other 2? 85++ ppl usually already have lvl 31 evo center and how the hell they got +20 when attacking me? my lvl more low than them (74) my evo center also more low than them (25) and when I revenge them I just got +10?
the one who must get fixed ASAP is this calculation point for win and lose I think

Shawn BM
11-18-2013, 01:45 PM
what's wrong in PvP system is just the point calculation in win and lose, this is what always make me sometimes angry or pissed on PvP system
like I already stated before in different thread in this forum. how can high lvl ppl get +20 if they win offer low lvl ppl? today I got attacked again by 3 ppl
1 lvl 93 1 lvl 87 1 lvl 47 and I lose 60 point because losing from them all. well i agree for the level 47 win offer me because when i revenge him he have 3 gold mutant so maybe he's gold user so it's fair for him, cause they pay for win. but what about the other 2? 85++ ppl usually already have lvl 31 evo center and how the hell they got +20 when attacking me? my lvl more low than them (74) my evo center also more low than them (25) and when I revenge them I just got +10?
the one who must get fixed ASAP is this calculation point for win and lose I think

yeah,i agree and its true when u loose u got -20 point but when u revenge u just got +10 ...there is no point on revenging . it needs to be fixed.

Kostas Tsivourakis
11-19-2013, 12:27 AM
What bothers me the most in the matchmaking is how often i will get attacked. What i mean is that if i dont touch PvP at all i might not get attcked at all.
I was 2 days away and when i came back there was only 1 fight against me.I used revenge since he was close to my lvl and i got 10 points just to see that 1 minute later i was suddenly attacked by 5 people at least 15 lvls higher than me which led made me lose 25 points in total. That always happen to me. If im inactive i dont get attacked at all but since i attack or revenge i get stormed and i just cant get possitive points.

Benjamin Wilton
11-19-2013, 11:47 PM
yeah,i agree and its true when u loose u got -20 point but when u revenge u just got +10 ...there is no point on revenging . it needs to be fixed.

But when u defend and get +20 u can get revenge and get another +20 :3 dsu!

Faugn Xoosef
11-22-2013, 03:38 PM
If only they would base the pvp match ups on player evo level, then it would be fair ...

Shawn BM
11-22-2013, 03:43 PM
But when u defend and get +20 u can get revenge and get another +20 :3 dsu!

well.i mostly get +10 ,if i win while defending >its rare to get +20 or high when defending and its not like that everyone wins when revenging.And the points are given on the basis of points and evo difference(thats what i heared from others).

Pradipto Type-Moon Holic
11-24-2013, 09:19 AM
ok this whole pvp point system really starting to get in my nerve
fck it la everytime i lose when i attacking ppl or defending again ppl i always got -20 but if i win i always get +10
seriously this system really need to get fix ASAP, i prefer the system in last pvp when still in season 1 until 4
win or lose we just get +10 point no more or less even we have more evo center than them, its more fair like this
it's like "hey dude i take something from you, come get me if you want to get your thing from me but you must win if you lose then this thing is mine"

Riina Kallioinen
11-24-2013, 11:22 AM
sometimes i loose -5, sometimes -10, on the other hand, most of the time i win +10 but just now i won +35.
i think how much you win depends on how big gap you got between your opponent and you. if you win an opponent that's a lot stronger and has more points than you you will earn more. on the other hand, if a strong guy beats a weak opponent, they win less.

Pradipto Type-Moon Holic
11-24-2013, 05:30 PM
sometimes i loose -5, sometimes -10, on the other hand, most of the time i win +10 but just now i won +35.
i think how much you win depends on how big gap you got between your opponent and you. if you win an opponent that's a lot stronger and has more points than you you will earn more. on the other hand, if a strong guy beats a weak opponent, they win less.

are you sure about this? ROFL

here's a fact i recently got and it's 80% right
1. if you have evo center more low than the ppl attacking you and if you lose you will got -20 and the ppl attack you will get 20~35
2. if you have same evo center with the ppl attacking you, but his fame level is more than you. you will also got -20 everytime you lose
3. if you have evo center more low but your fame more high than the ppl attacking you, you will also got -20 if you lose
4. if you revenge them you will just got +10~+15

this is already confirmed by my others mutant friend in FB group and yeah its really work that way.
and why I can say it like that? cause me and my others mutant friend try this logic and try to attacking low lvl ppl also
1.a. me (fame 83 evo 26) attacking someone whose lvl more low than me (68 evo 25) why i can say his evo 25? because he have xenos with 5100 hp and my para queen when lvl 25 also have 5100 hp. I win that fight and I got +35
2.a. me now attacking someone whose lvl more high than me but his evo is more less than me (85 evo 25) reason almost same like no 1.a. I win and i got +34

this mean high level player with high lvl center always can rob many point from low lvl ppl with evo more low than them.
this system I think got implemented after pvp season 4/5 (I kinda forgot) who in fact at that time there's so many cheater who have low lvl and have low evo center but they can dominate top 100. and everytime we attack that cheater they have a weak mutant who mean they have low evo center and if we win we got massive point from them (like 100~300).

then because of that reason this is why PVP new tournament system suck, because high lvl ppl with high evo center can dominate low lvl ppl with low evo center and got many points from them who I think it's a bit unfair for low lvl ppl. and Kobojo must fix this ASAP

Joachim Linke
11-25-2013, 10:33 AM
I suggest the following:
You can select a defense and an attack team (the interface is the same as defense team selection is nowadays). Once you have selected an attack team, you can only change it at the same page as the defense team.
If you click attack, the system calculates a value of your current attack team (e.g. health, attack, speed), ignoring any gene type.
This will then compared with defense numbers calculated the same way of random opponents. If they are e.g. within a 10% margin, they will be suggested to fight against.
This should pose a challenge (gene types could be preferable or not) but after all it should be manageable.

Another way would be to let a player choose which bracket he/she would like to compete in. Each bracket would have its own ranking. One can only be in one bracket at one time. Rewards are as they are now and are distributed with the same requirement (within the corresponding bracket) as now.

This way, Experts would fight against Experts and no Expert would compete against a Grandmaster. Naturally, Grandmaster bracket would be a greater challenge because those in there would like to be top-of-the-top.
Rewards for higher brackets are not available in lower brackets (as it is now). If someone chooses to change bracket during a PvP-Season, his/her point are reduced.
This would clean up PvP concerning casual and hardcore PvPs (it would also give the game designers better knowledge what kind of player base is targetting what bracket the most).

Sefun Stel
11-29-2013, 04:41 AM
dear GM...please check my ID, it seems my pvp mode getting error, no one attack me while i attack others player are all a high level far from mine, and it's so unfair.

Franco Seguino
11-29-2013, 06:58 AM
This pvp sistem only works for the higher lvls!...
im 46... and i have to fight with 70+ all the time. I have spend more than 2kk of coins passing oponents..
Before this season ive been between the gold star and the silver star.. now i cant even get the mutant!!..
A lot of player will leave this game because it is really frustating!

Pd: sorry for my bad english.. im tryng to do my best,

Sefun Stel
11-29-2013, 08:03 AM
yep franco, its same happen with me, im at lvl 52, and always got lvl 70+ till lvl 100+ opponents, i hope any publisher seeing this and fixed it soon, coz i want the mutant at least, before this season im at elites rank

Shawn BM
11-29-2013, 02:15 PM
yep franco, its same happen with me, im at lvl 52, and always got lvl 70+ till lvl 100+ opponents, i hope any publisher seeing this and fixed it soon, coz i want the mutant at least, before this season im at elites rank

Hmm...i dont think PVP is just for the higher levels .I m level 69 and always got 80-100+ level opponents but higher level doesnt matter in the game as a low level can beat you with 3 reactor mutants.Just try to lvl up your evo and dont worry about the rewards ,you can get them from pve(which is more easy now).

Bradford Dawson
11-29-2013, 03:12 PM
You want to know what I think is a huge contributing factor? Nope, not the buffs. It's that every ****ing team has one or two Super Hero Mutants on them, and sometimes even a Goliath. I cannot ever recall fighting a team that didn't have: SH Captain Peace, Enforcer, Leech Lord, Techno Taoist, or a Goliath on their team, and usually it's two plus a silver Mutant, or even two PLUS GOLIATH! And with every one of these teams I fight, I watch my score spiral down the drain. I try to tell myself it doesn't bug me, but it really does.

...Of coarse, that's cause others are smart enough to stockpile reactor tokens they obtain through events and have plenty of friends, not because they "Pay-To-Win." Maybe I should start doing it.

(I can sometimes win against them if they don't have two tanks on their team, but otherwise it's like fighting a fools mission.)

Sefun Stel
11-29-2013, 03:42 PM
No.. its error, usually other player attack me when i do a fight but since this new season, no one attack me except they revenged
and my pvp points always drop only 5 points even im lose while do fight or got revenged coz all of them very though and its impossible for win even you are using the best tag, and i just can said "WOW", they only need 1 move to kill my mutants, and i need 3 moves to kill 1 of his mutants, im seriously its impossible for winning.
This new season has been running for 5 days and i dont get any fight from others, im playing everyday, but its weird no one attack me, just only got revenged from high lvl more and more

Sefun Stel
11-29-2013, 04:10 PM
No.. its error, usually other player attack me when i do a fight but since this new season, no one attack me except they revenged
and my pvp points always drop only 5 points even im lose while do fight or got revenged coz all of them very though and its impossible for win even you are using the best tag, and i just can said "WOW", they only need 1 move to kill my mutants, and i need 3 moves to kill 1 of his mutants, im seriously its impossible for winning.
This new season has been running for 5 days and i dont get any fight from others, im playing everyday, but its weird no one attack me, just only got revenged from high lvl more and more

Jasmin Huber Memi?
11-29-2013, 04:10 PM
Every time i play pvp i get oponents that are 30 lv above me, and thats not fair i think. i need to switch the oponent 5 times to get atleast a oponent that is 5 lv abouve me.

Sefun Stel
11-29-2013, 04:14 PM
@jasmin, but u still got fight from other players right? my problem is, no one will attack me till the end of this season and i always meet high lvl in my fight, so i cant raise my pvp points anyways

Ca Dragon
12-02-2013, 12:51 PM
New system sucks. I was showing a friend this game the other day and he was level 6. The PVP system gave him a level 80 to fight. There is no way in the world a level 6 is going to even beat a single mutant of a level 80 even is he is not using a bronze, silver or gold. His mutants were still in their 20's.

Paul Crivea
12-09-2013, 12:31 AM
I'm in the same boat.. I'm low level 30's, yet I'm being thrown against guys 20-25 levels above me at times.. I get slaughtered in the first round... takes the fun out of the game.
I finally made it to 9% to win the mutant.. end up logging back in to find I've been dropped to 12% without being attacked..

Riina Kallioinen
12-10-2013, 03:25 PM
Sometimes you get ridiculously strong opponents, sometimes easier ones, fair enough.
But what really bugs me with the Global Tournament is the "deffence/offence" chart. For one, it's hard to read, two, it's never right. For instance just now it was spiking as extreme tough magic and mech opponent both in defence and offence, no signs of other skills, and I end up against the regular set of Enforcer, Litch and Robot -_-

Paul Crivea
12-10-2013, 11:37 PM
My biggest peeve right now is how many people seem to have Captain Peace on their team. Nothing like having a low level opponent, except for his Captain Peace, that seems to have 6000+ HP and attacks doing anywhere from 3000-7500 points a hit.
I just faced a guy with Captain Peace, and his help was another Captain Peace... total damage 8000.

Frezee Heartnet
12-11-2013, 03:14 AM
This PVP point distribution system is really fucked up..
I will stop playing PVP from now on zzzzz
It's doesn't make sense, I always meet with someone who have higher evo center than me and higher fame level..
when I lose I got -20 but when I win I only got +10 wtf is wrong with PVP?
Come on they got higher evo center and fame level, why I got lesser point?
and why I always meet someone with a huge gap on evo center and fame level?
You really need to fix this or ppl will start to leave this game -.-

Josh Chafin
12-19-2013, 11:33 PM
I just tried a little PVP under the new gene-type radar system, and I expect there will be a flood of incoming posts...and it pleases me to be the first of these.

Thank you, Kobojo, for reading and responding to our complaints. However, if i may point out...when we complain that we're fledgling 20th fame level and being matched against 67th fame level...well...i have to give you credit. We won't be making that complaint anymore now that we can't see those levels. Now we'll be matched up against dramatically more powerful players and just NOT KNOW, rather than being able to spend silver to re-direct the attack. But we can't TECHNICALLY make that complaint anymore, because we won't know those numbers. That was botch #1.

Botch #2 is the new gene-type radar. It doesn't work. At all. I just looked at a radar thingy that only had one spike pointing directly at Mythic. Nothing pointing to any of the other 5 gene types. Then when i went into the fight, explain to me how Nothing But Mythic translated into a Beetle Bot and an Enforcer. Explain that to me. Because I am at a complete loss.

Brady Umeda
12-20-2013, 01:13 AM
So I was just starting to sort of figure out the PvP radar system, since there really isn't much in game to explain how it worked and it was more often than not rather unhelpful when planning an attack.

Now it is even MORE unhelpful. I can't tell how strong my opponents are because the fame levels are hidden, the gene radar seems very off, and now there is a star meter instead of both attack/defense graphs? I just fought someone with the radar pointing to Cyber and the star gauge just above the Bronze star. He had two of the Superhero mutants, "Batman" which is a silver star and the Gold Enforcer mutant. How in the world does that translate to "Bronze star"? Also, I'm fame level 33 and I'm pretty sure this guy was a lot higher than that given his mutants had anywhere from 3000-6000 hp.

Can someone please explain the reasoning behind this change and perhaps how it is supposed to work?

Jenny Patterson
12-20-2013, 06:31 AM
I don't mind the new system mostly, However I would like the fame level of my opponent added back in, It gave me a good idea of the level of mutants I would be fighting. I personnaly do not like taking on mutants 10 levels+ over mine.

Karr1981
12-20-2013, 03:13 PM
So I was just starting to sort of figure out the PvP radar system, since there really isn't much in game to explain how it worked and it was more often than not rather unhelpful when planning an attack.

Now it is even MORE unhelpful. I can't tell how strong my opponents are because the fame levels are hidden, the gene radar seems very off, and now there is a star meter instead of both attack/defense graphs? I just fought someone with the radar pointing to Cyber and the star gauge just above the Bronze star. He had two of the Superhero mutants, "Batman" which is a silver star and the Gold Enforcer mutant. How in the world does that translate to "Bronze star"? Also, I'm fame level 33 and I'm pretty sure this guy was a lot higher than that given his mutants had anywhere from 3000-6000 hp.

Can someone please explain the reasoning behind this change and perhaps how it is supposed to work?

Hi Brady, the previous Radar Attack and Defence graphs showed a combined value for all the opponents mutants, rather than those you would face, the new system shows the Combined genes of the 3 mutants you will face, if you are experiencing a mismatch please let us know with some screenshtos and we shall investigate.

Can you confirm what the 3rd mutant was in the example for the stars? i will investigate this.

We have removed the fame value as it is not used in the matchmaking.

Jakub Topolski
12-20-2013, 04:24 PM
Hi Brady, the previous Radar Attack and Defence graphs showed a combined value for all the opponents mutants, rather than those you would face, the new system shows the Combined genes of the 3 mutants you will face, if you are experiencing a mismatch please let us know with some screenshtos and we shall investigate.

Can you confirm what the 3rd mutant was in the example for the stars? i will investigate this.

We have removed the fame value as it is not used in the matchmaking.

Smooth job removing my last post here censorship officer karr... They tried to muffle people in 80's in eastern europe too and look where it got them.

And about your post... If your brilliant company thinks, that removing the fame lvl indicator is right, just cuz your TERRIBLE mm system is not taking it into account(hahahahaha, such a mistake)...well.. trained monkeys in kobojo r&d's section are wrong and should be spanked(means your dev team is stupid).

About the mismatch... So u are saying, that i should send screenshot of EVERY fight? Because thats how bad it is. Also, where should i send it? Cause im pretty sure that your customer's service is a ghost town...

Sure, i criticize, but only because u mess up everything pretty much. In the beginning i was praising and stuff, but at some point this has started to look like MGG was taken away from the team that created it, and given to a spanking new team, that is supposed to milk it and destroy it.

Eli Stern
12-23-2013, 08:36 AM
For me this new PvP radar is a complete mess. I can't understand it one bit, and it turned to be a pure guessing game. Looking at the radar gives a very vague idea of the actual strength of the opponent. Same radar image eventually ends up with enemies 3 or 4 times stronger in different fights... Not usefull at all. The previous one, just as well, sometimes surprised me when entering the arena - but at least I had some clue - now it's a total grasp in the dark - no idea what I am going to meet.

For me this is a no good -> change back mechanism.. :ambivalence:

Omar Fernández Fonseca
12-26-2013, 07:12 PM
I think that the gene radar is working fine now (though the first days it was buggy). I'm not so sure of how accurate the star bar really is. There are many ways to cheat the system: use captain peace, goliath, zodiac mutant... They all have gold or nearly gold level but don't carry a star. Imagine you find an opponent who apparently doesn't have any stars, you start the fight just to find yourself against a Goliath and 2 Captain Peace.
I think Kobojo should find a way to make sure nothing gets under the radar. It shouldn't be so hard adding a Gold Star to the mutants I mentioned.

Wolf Al Harez
12-26-2013, 08:33 PM
just fight with your best mutant and dont go easy on anyone

Milos Stamenkovic
12-27-2013, 12:32 PM
new pvp system is worse then old ....i dont like it

Ryan Crichton
02-10-2014, 06:30 PM
I don't know what the hell happened to the matchmaking for PvP, but it feels completely broken to me. I have friends that only occassionally play and so are level 8-10, and they breeze into the top 5% without breaking a sweat because they're getting 35-50 points per win (for really, really easy wins). Meanwhile I'm at level 50 and it's a struggle to stay out of the BOTTOM 10% because I never get more than 10 points for a win, and I'm battling people with all gold-star mutants who are SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful than I am. It says something when I've had multiple matchups where all of my mutants are wiped out before I get one single attack. And why the hell am I getting matched up against opponents who are more than 100 points ahead of me????

I actually enjoyed PvP for a while, but it has reached the point now that I will do my one fight a day to complete the daily challenge, then I ignore it, because I'm just going to get completely screwed over every time I fight. I don't care what my fame is or what level or star rating my mutants are -- if I'm sitting in the low 800s for points in the tournament, then I should be getting matched up against people in that same point range, not against people in the high 900s. And someone please explain to me how I can lose a PvP match, drop 20 fucking points, and then get matched up against someone even higher level than the person who just beat me (which of course loses me ANOTHER 20 fucking points!!).

And I made the mistake of wasting credits to change opponents a couple of times, and it almost never gives me a better opponent than the one I'd had before, so that's completely pointless.

The two biggest things that need to change (in my opinion) are the matchmaking and the points received/lost. Firstly, and most importantly, the points need to be consistent. It is ridiculous that I can watch one of my friends with his low level mutants getting 35 or more points for super easy battles when I'm struggling to get 10 points against much tougher opponents. You should get 10 points for a victory, period. And you should lose 10 points for a loss -- none of this losing twice as much as you win bullshit. Then I'm not looking at the leaderboards and seeing friends who have less total fights than I have victories who are somehow hundreds of points ahead of me. And on matchmaking you should never be matched up against someone more than 10-20 points ahead of you in the standing. If that means that you get matched up against much lower level opponents, so what?! If you keep winning, you will quickly move up the rankings and before long you will be fighting harder and harder opponents. This way you work your way up to the point where you're facing people you struggle to beat (or simply can't beat), as opposed to being immediately thrown up against opponents who completely outmatch you, and being stuck in that situation the entire tournament.

But that's just my two cents. And now I will go back to ignoring the completely broken Global Tournament until Kobojo actually decides to fix the damned thing.

Wolf Al Harez
02-10-2014, 10:44 PM
I don't know what the hell happened to the matchmaking for PvP, but it feels completely broken to me. I have friends that only occassionally play and so are level 8-10, and they breeze into the top 5% without breaking a sweat because they're getting 35-50 points per win (for really, really easy wins). Meanwhile I'm at level 50 and it's a struggle to stay out of the BOTTOM 10% because I never get more than 10 points for a win, and I'm battling people with all gold-star mutants who are SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful than I am. It says something when I've had multiple matchups where all of my mutants are wiped out before I get one single attack. And why the hell am I getting matched up against opponents who are more than 100 points ahead of me????

I actually enjoyed PvP for a while, but it has reached the point now that I will do my one fight a day to complete the daily challenge, then I ignore it, because I'm just going to get completely screwed over every time I fight. I don't care what my fame is or what level or star rating my mutants are -- if I'm sitting in the low 800s for points in the tournament, then I should be getting matched up against people in that same point range, not against people in the high 900s. And someone please explain to me how I can lose a PvP match, drop 20 fucking points, and then get matched up against someone even higher level than the person who just beat me (which of course loses me ANOTHER 20 fucking points!!).

And I made the mistake of wasting credits to change opponents a couple of times, and it almost never gives me a better opponent than the one I'd had before, so that's completely pointless.

The two biggest things that need to change (in my opinion) are the matchmaking and the points received/lost. Firstly, and most importantly, the points need to be consistent. It is ridiculous that I can watch one of my friends with his low level mutants getting 35 or more points for super easy battles when I'm struggling to get 10 points against much tougher opponents. You should get 10 points for a victory, period. And you should lose 10 points for a loss -- none of this losing twice as much as you win bullshit. Then I'm not looking at the leaderboards and seeing friends who have less total fights than I have victories who are somehow hundreds of points ahead of me. And on matchmaking you should never be matched up against someone more than 10-20 points ahead of you in the standing. If that means that you get matched up against much lower level opponents, so what?! If you keep winning, you will quickly move up the rankings and before long you will be fighting harder and harder opponents. This way you work your way up to the point where you're facing people you struggle to beat (or simply can't beat), as opposed to being immediately thrown up against opponents who completely outmatch you, and being stuck in that situation the entire tournament.

But that's just my two cents. And now I will go back to ignoring the completely broken Global Tournament until Kobojo actually decides to fix the damned thing.

yeah they should return the match up system to the (match up by rank)

Ronald Richard
02-12-2014, 07:50 PM

The star ranking has show the right data. The star rank shows the average star ranking of your opponent. Let me explain it to you then.

First, let's start by making value for each stars.
Starless = 1
Bronze = 2
Silver = 3
Gold = 4

In you case, the enemy has 1 gold mutant, 1 silver mutant, and i believe 1 starless mutant. Let's count their value, 4 + 3 + 1 = 8. Then divide the number with 3 (the amount of mutant), 8 : 3 = 2.6. The result, 2.6, is the number between bronze (2) and silver (3), so the star rank would be above bronze and below silver. So, the conclusion is, the star rank that you saw is right.

Next, the gene graph. The gene graph shows what gene does your opponent mutant have. Let's take a look at this image.

http://i58.tinypic.com/2cnh4qp.png

The red dots show the amount of gene. There's 3 stages, 1, 2, 3. When a gene at 1st stage, then the opponent only have 1 of that gene, out of 6 total genes from 3 mutants. When a gene is at 2nd stage, then the opponent have 2 of that gene. The only exception is the 3rd stage. The 3rd stage show the gene that the opponent has the most. So, if the opponent has 3 of a specific gene, that gene would be at 3rd stage. But in case that the opponent has more than 1 type of gene at maximum amount, let's say the opponent has 2 galactic and 2 mythic gene, then both would be at 3rd stage, instead at 2nd stage.

Looking from the image, the necro gene is at stage 1, which mean that the opponent have 1 necro gene. The zoomorph also at 1st stage, so he has 1 zoomorph gene. Cyber and saber doesn't have anything, so the opponent doesn't have both genes. Since every team would have 6 gene in total, then there's only 4 gene left, which is 2 galactic, and 2 mythic. Since there's 2 gene with the highest amount (galactic and mythic has 2 each), both mythic and galactic is at 3rd stage. The same goes when the opponent have 1 of each gene (1 cyber, 1 saber, 1 necro, 1 zoo, 1 galactic, 1 mythic). The graph would show all genes at the 3rd stage.

In your case, the opponent has batman, man of steel, and the last one might be android, goliath, robot, or any other mutant that possess cyber gene, and don't have necro gene. That would make cyber gene became the gene that the opponent have the most (about 2 or 3), so that's why the graph shows the cyber gene at 3rd stage.

The current graph and star rank shows more about the opponent raw strength, compared to the previous graph, so for me, this update really helps a lot. I hope my explanation can help you grasp the situation.

Paul Crivea
02-17-2014, 08:07 AM
You can put up a graph all you want.. the game is broken. You go into a fight, and all three mutants you face are either all Captain Peace, or Some Grouping of Captain Peace and Buck, all with health at 7000 +.. and your lucky to have a mutant with 3000+ health.. there's a problem. So far all I've faced near the end of this round of pvp is Captain Peace and Buck.. so.. don't give me the "PVP is balanced" crap. It isn't... and hasn't been.
So far I've had multiple attacks by the same players, some opponents seem to now have the ability to crit, even with the anti-crit ability activated, use the tag team ability twice a game... it's broken.. all the tinkering has made it worse.

Alex Tetris
02-17-2014, 06:50 PM
Yep, PVP is still broken.
At least they fixed the score match ups - I think. Its now putting me up against players who are 10 points head of me.
Sadly they are all full gold star with higher level mutants than me. And this is in the 60-70% bracket. I should be tripping over BRONZE stars, not GOLD.
Seriously, fix the damn game. I work in a software development house with a 7 year old legacy system, and despite all of its outdated code, it is no where as buggy as this game. And any reported bugs get fixed in a few hours and pushed out daily, not in a fortnightly release.
I normally make around the 5-10% bracket easily, but the last pvp could only manage 43%. I suspect this PVP I'll probably get around the same. I have level 19-20 mutants, so making 10% shouldn't be difficult - unless the PVP system is horribly broken.

Ocsanod Yaj
02-18-2014, 08:23 AM
Even we have strong mutant team, we lose from weaker mutant team just because of the attack sequence they stupidly provide.... its totally unfair that your opponents team initially has 3 consecutive attacks and sometimes, its a no match fight due to high level mutants vs low level mutants is unacceptable in pvp since we don't have the chance to choose an opponent who matches our mutants...

Alex Tetris
02-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Yep, PVP is still broken.
At least they fixed the score match ups - I think. Its now putting me up against players who are 10 points head of me.
Sadly they are all full gold star with higher level mutants than me. And this is in the 60-70% bracket. I should be tripping over BRONZE stars, not GOLD.
Seriously, fix the damn game. I work in a software development house with a 7 year old legacy system, and despite all of its outdated code, it is no where as buggy as this game. And any reported bugs get fixed in a few hours and pushed out daily, not in a fortnightly release.
I normally make around the 5-10% bracket easily, but the last pvp could only manage 43%. I suspect this PVP I'll probably get around the same. I have level 19-20 mutants, so making 10% shouldn't be difficult - unless the PVP system is horribly broken.
I retract the part of my statement with the fixed matchups - its broken again now.
Seriously, fix the ******* game, then balance it.

Swagat Dash
02-27-2014, 12:52 PM
As a non cash player & average player, im disappointed with new PVP sytem. The reason is :

1) PVP new sytem give a lot advantage to high level & low level. As an average player (level 79) Its difficult to compete with player level 80-100(higher level player). Why ? Because them have many gold mutants, not like average player who have a gold mutant but not many like them. Average level player maybe had 4 or 5 gold mutant. High level player have a variety in build defense team while average level have a limited attacking team to team team. And not to forget, there are a big difference between silver and gold !

2) PVP old system better than new one. Why ? Because its all about rank. The higher rank should be the strongest. The old system is good enough for me. Nowadays low level player want be stronger without an effort ! That make me annoying. They should put an effort to become strongest player like the older player before. Start from zero to be a hero !

3) Genes hint before battle. I losing a lot of points because of this. They showed a wrong genes of opponent. The chance to win 60% become 30%. And for sure lose a match and precious point.

This should be changed. They r showing wrong info about the opponent making us loosing a game

Wolf Al Harez
02-27-2014, 12:57 PM
This should be changed. They r showing wrong info about the opponent making us loosing a game

really i dont see any wrong info

Swagat Dash
02-27-2014, 12:58 PM
Even we have strong mutant team, we lose from weaker mutant team just because of the attack sequence they stupidly provide.... its totally unfair that your opponents team initially has 3 consecutive attacks and sometimes, its a no match fight due to high level mutants vs low level mutants is unacceptable in pvp since we don't have the chance to choose an opponent who matches our mutants...

Buddy !! Its about the mutant speed. The more speed they have, the more chance they get to attack first...

Ronald Richard
02-27-2014, 03:14 PM
Really, people kept thinking that the old system is better. Tell me, which part of it is better?

The graph? With the current graph, i can roughly tell what mutant the opponent has, by analyzing the gene combination. The old system graph? It's as random as jackpot slot. I can't even tell what mutant my opponent has.

The new system gave a lot of advantage to high and low players? That's not the PvP system faults. It's due to reactors. Ever since kobojo issue the reactor, low level players can easily get a gold class mutants. So, even if the PvP system didn't change, as long as the reactor exist, this problem would still exist. As for the captain peace problem, you can actually avoid it to some extent. If the opponent's star bar isn't maxed, and they have at least 1 saber and mythic gene, then you should be careful, because there's a chance that they possess captain peace. As for middle level player, just like low level players, they can also get a lot of gold class mutant from reactor. In fact, they're still at advantage, because their evolution center would be obviously higher than those low level players. So, what's the problem?

The star rank mischievous? It's still better than the old system, which tells nothing. Back then, before the reactor was introduced, i (level 60+) fights a level 28 player, and you know what, he has 3 gold mutants. It took me by surprise. Even againts the same level opponent, i still can't tell how strong their mutant is. Now, i can make a better prediction of my opponent's strength.

The matched up system? It's the same as previous. They matched up our point rank, not our level. A level 50 player can be matched up with level 100+ player, just because their points is about the same. Yes, sometimes, the bug happen, and you got paired with opponent with much higher points. But, it's just the same as the old system, where you paired up with opponent that has much higher level than yours. So, this new PvP system didn't make any changes toward the matching system. Both of them (old and new PvP system) has a flaw in the matching system, and that's what kobojo needs to change.

In many aspect, the new system is better than the old one. That's for sure. Still, the matching problem from the old system still exist in this new system, and reactor feature made the situation worse. So, instead of whining, you'd better think of a way to fix the matching system.

Davide Coloretti
03-16-2014, 09:27 AM
I wanted to know how to calculate the scores of battles ...
because every time I lose -20 but if I win I get the most, very rarely +12 / +16.
In fact, I have stopped playing with it, even though I had just gotten in previous gold and silver medals.

Adolf Aschenbach
04-28-2014, 09:16 AM
Kobojo is just ruining the game.

No rewards in last Global Tournament. Is this going to last? The new interface is more unstable (which seemed hard to attain) and with more bugs.

Sarah K Davis
04-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Kobojo is just ruining the game.

No rewards in last Global Tournament. Is this going to last? The new interface is more unstable (which seemed hard to attain) and with more bugs.

I as well didn't receive my reward, I am assuming I get one, I finished in the second to last rank? or do you have to take every rank to win the ones before it?
I was so proud for holding my place and getting so far, and for what? I got 000, makes me not want to pvp anymore. :dispirited:

Josh Chafin
04-28-2014, 09:56 PM
I was worried it was just me. Did anybody get rewards for the last tournament? I was really counting on that reactor token.

Christian Earl Eraña
04-28-2014, 11:20 PM
If you got a problem see to it in the forums, you guys complained after someone already found out the solution to your problem in which case the reward of the pvp event. You restart the game once and Ta-da! your rewards will be in your inventory.

If you think I'm biased, maybe but I am not the kind of guy that flames every time that there seems to have a problem. Ask first and look in the forums before you flame the goddamn world and all of its inhabitants, the guys who made the game are trying their best(I think) to improve the game and its mechanics so if you got quarrels, go to the game's help tab and send a ticket concerning yours and please be polite not an immature kid who blames every piece of the goddamn universe.

Shawn Smith
04-29-2014, 03:10 PM
what's throwing me on these match ups are the huge point-value disparities. Level disparity might actually be represented by a low-selection of options, but several hundred point differences WITH a massive level gap is really bad matchmaking. It's one thing to have a challenging environment, its another were it feels like the system is designed to either force losses or force the expenditure of money to get a different opponent in the rotation.

In previous tournaments, I'd just take a loss by throwing out lowbie mutants to die against the occasional fight against someone that out classed me or plan around waiting till some of my stronger assists were off cooldown and risking the fight anyway (as level doesn't necessarily indicate power) but those matches were at least in the same tier of pvp, so i could understand the matching.

When I'm looking at people more then 20+ levels AND 200+ points away CONSISTENTLY it drives incentive away to even attempt this :/

This is beyond ridiculous! I just started the new tournament and am rank 852. Not only is it consistantly giving me opponents that are well over 1000 but I have spent over 500k on change opponent without ever seeing an opponent under 1000. I used to be able to at least compete but now I don't even have the remotest of chances.

James Best
05-16-2014, 09:15 AM
The only problem I have with PVP is the difference in level. Some of us don't have deep pockets in order to level up their evo centers, so we are at a huge disadvantage. It has been my 57 vs 90+ for the last week. Getting 6 million credits to get to evo center 20 is proving to take absolutely forever. Kobojo is just showing me, that they truly don't care about their player base, they only care about who is paying them money. At this rate, this game is going to be just another game that will implode. I'll never understand why companies do this, a game starts getting popular, and then they have to try and milk every single cent out of it. I WILL NEVER pay a cent to this company, until things either get fixed for real, or their get their collective crap together. Myself and some friends are about to walk away.