PDA

View Full Version : help..misclicked on gold azog

Mhafizie Zaini
08-27-2014, 03:14 PM
is there any other way i can reverse it somehow?..i misclicked bought gold azog at the shop..waste 2000gold that i save for months..*sighhh:apologetic:

John MacDonald
08-27-2014, 03:55 PM
is there any other way i can reverse it somehow?..i misclicked bought gold azog at the shop..waste 2000gold that i save for months..*sighhh:apologetic:

Once you've got it, that's it. You could go to the support portal and ask, but it's no guarantee they'd let it.

Why don't you want Azog, anyway? Is it because you realized you'd rather have Silver Autonorush and Bronze Halbeard? ;)

Mhafizie Zaini
08-27-2014, 04:06 PM
Once you've got it, that's it. You could go to the support portal and ask, but it's no guarantee they'd let it.

Why don't you want Azog, anyway? Is it because you realized you'd rather have Silver Autonorush and Bronze Halbeard? ;)

i just want to save gold for evolution centre..damn it

John MacDonald
08-27-2014, 04:37 PM
i just want to save gold for evolution centre..damn it

Evolution center? What level are you and what level is your evo?

Howard
08-27-2014, 05:16 PM

Wait what?! *quickly launches MGG to check store. Buys Bronze Halbeard for 1000 Gold.*

Thanks for the info :P; Maybe Halbeard will get bumped ahead of my leveling. I shall name it Gimli or Bombur.

Don't see Silver Autonorush, or any Autonorush for that matter. But I have a gold one anyways.

I would love an Azog/Bazzinger/Absolem/Tinkerblade; but rather wait for cheaper versions. Though Tinkerblade is fairly cheap itself.

Kobojo should add a return/exchange mutants policy. like 7 days, in like new condition (something like maximum level 10, or 5 fights, or pre-hatched). Maybe even a 20% restocking fee :P

Djim33
08-28-2014, 03:14 AM
it should realy have a confirmation button for sure !

Mhafizie Zaini
08-28-2014, 02:28 PM
it should realy have a confirmation button for sure !

nope..i play on my android..perhaps got some glitch when scrolling the shop..suddenly got gold azog on my breeding centre...:apologetic:

John MacDonald
08-28-2014, 02:48 PM
nope..i play on my android..perhaps got some glitch when scrolling the shop..suddenly got gold azog on my breeding centre...:apologetic:

Don't use gold to upgrade your breeding center. How much do you have to spend in silver to upgrade it?