PDA

View Full Version : READ THIS KOBOJO...

Federico Campoli
09-01-2014, 01:55 AM
Your matchmaking sistem (?) suck. I'm a level 31, and all my mutants can reach only the level 18 (18+17+18=53), and this fucking game and this fucking game wants me to clash against people much stronger than me like level 50. So tell my why? I think this is a good game, but kobojo, you know that there is something wrong, a lot of new players (and old) complain of these errors (?). only that you don't want to fix them.

Now, i'm really sorry for my english, i only hope that all the people can understand me.

Howard
09-01-2014, 02:05 AM
Your matchmaking sistem (?) suck. I'm a level 31, and all my mutants can reach only the level 18 (18+17+18=53), and this fucking game and this fucking game wants me to clash against people much stronger than me like level 50. So tell my why? I think this is a good game, but kobojo, you know that there is something wrong, a lot of new players (and old) complain of these errors (?). only that you don't want to fix them.

Now, i'm really sorry for my english, i only hope that all the people can understand me.

I assume you are being matched with FAME level 50? If so, fame is not an indicator of EVO level. You can easily have fame 50 and still have a maximum level of 18. You get matched with people in your point group, that is close to your evo level, regardless of fame.

Its when you start using tags and get to the really high tier that you will be matched with significantly higher levels.

Example: I never used tags until this week. I was say level 26 EVO, with 85ish fame. I was constantly matched with people with the same point group, but their fame ranges from 70-130, BUT they were all in the level 23-27 area.

Then I started using tags, they were still more or less the same rules to match making, with a few exceptions. The ridiculous levels should come into play at the 2000+ range; but that is only because the amount of people in that area is too little. I actually got matched with someone with EVO 52 (I am EVO 26).

Summary: Don't take fame levels too seriously; fame mainly corresponds to how much they fight. It is EVO that you should be looking at.

Zero
09-01-2014, 02:22 AM
It matches you more according to people around your point range, not evo or fame level

Federico Campoli
09-01-2014, 03:36 PM
Ok, I think that I have not explained well ny problem. Yesterday, when the pvp season was finishing, i fought with players who had mutants like gold dracus nobilis level 29!!! My best mutant is Captain Peace of the marvel collection, and it's only level 18.
Then yesterday, i've lost a lot of battles against people who have at least 2 gold legendary/rare mutants in their team.
Now i'm looking for a solution or advice for my problem, that stared when i've improved the breeding center (?).
What can i do?
Sorry again for my english.