PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac Mutants Obtainable

Christian Ng Ping Cheun
09-02-2014, 06:45 AM
Hi Kobojo,

The Introduction of the BINGO has been awesome and we are happy.

But the Level 1 Research of Bingo requires many Zodiac mutants which are very difficult to obtain without spending too much Cash.

So it'll be a nice way to make them available for Credits (~4-5 million) or through PVP or Reactor mutants.

Please condsider this suggestion as I and many others are daily players and would like to have HOPE in collecting these awesome mutants so that we may keep playing and keep the game alive. :emmersed:

Regards,

Christian

John MacDonald
09-02-2014, 08:45 AM
I thought this was an announcement that Zodiacs are back on sale.

You broke my heart.:(

Howard
09-25-2014, 01:42 PM
I thought this was an announcement that Zodiacs are back on sale.

You broke my heart.:(

NOW they are actually obtainable; or at least a subset.

Leohart, Libraro, and Rammerheard available for 1000 gold each. Act now, and we will throw all 3 in for not 3000 gold! Not 2000 gold! But for 1900 gold! Call in the next few days and you will receive a bonus of 15 Exp Jars.

(They are still fairly expensive though; being basically Silver.)

Luiz Raphael
09-26-2014, 04:10 AM
kobojo please add more time in the zodiac mutants is to fast to over

John MacDonald
09-26-2014, 07:37 AM
NOW they are actually obtainable; or at least a subset.

Leohart, Libraro, and Rammerheard available for 1000 gold each. Act now, and we will throw all 3 in for not 3000 gold! Not 2000 gold! But for 1900 gold! Call in the next few days and you will receive a bonus of 15 Exp Jars.

(They are still fairly expensive though; being basically Silver.)

634 gold is about right. They were all ones I didn't have.
Really, I'm excited to give Taurider a spin when he comes out.

Howard
09-26-2014, 12:35 PM
I think the low amount of time is due to Kobojo planning on releasing all the zodiacs. So more to come.

1900 for 3 is not bad, but would have preferred less. If you think about it in terms on individual and comparisons to pricing in gold lightning/tank pack, 1500 would have been appropriate (6000 value for 3000, so 3000 value for 1500).

I only have Prince Scorpion, so I will be needing to buy all the packs. Including the one with PS since it's cheaper to get the pack then the 2 individually by 100 gold, plus Exp jars.

1900 gold x 4 packs = 7600 gold, 5700 left to spend... :( hopefully they will have a gold sale soon

However, I am 4 zodiacs away from 2900 gold, and goliath + virgon for another 1200 gold. Then hopefully Arachno soon in an event giving me another 1000 gold. totol of 5100; (plus 2500 I currently have left) almost paying for the Zodiacs.

But then again, there's also more mutants being released, like Project X27, Buranka, etc...

James Wash
09-27-2014, 07:37 AM
Howard, they'll never run out of mutants. That's because people like new mutants.

When I was a little kid, my favorite book was a book of mutants. The pages were extra thick with a different mutant on every page and were cut horizontally into 3 equal parts. The upper part was the head, middle body, and lower legs. You could turn each section separately, so you could match any head with any body with any legs.

Before turning out the light to go to sleep, I'd use it to play "What's hiding under the bed?"

Howard
09-27-2014, 08:41 PM
And they'll continue taking all my money :P

I wonder if they are releasing the Zodiac packs one after another (within a short amount of time), or will we have to wait until next Zodiac pack after an X amount of time.

James Wash
09-28-2014, 09:17 AM
And they'll continue taking all my money :P

I wonder if they are releasing the Zodiac packs one after another (within a short amount of time), or will we have to wait until next Zodiac pack after an X amount of time.

I think they'll go for short times. You'll have less time to accumulate the free gold you get from the game, so you'll have to buy more to keep up. Also, the more you buy, the more dough for them.

Candy Crush is taking in about $3.5 Million per DAY. These guys would like something like that too.

Howard
09-28-2014, 02:58 PM
Well, hopefully another pack comes out soon. I'm getting impatient :P

(For me) it looks like my Bingo card with the Zodiacs could actually pay for themselves; which is a good thing.

Project X27 could prove to be a problem though...

[K] Hugo
10-08-2014, 09:41 AM
The next batch of Zodiac mutants will be in the game soon, but we have some new creatures to release too... :)

Stay tuned Psy Captains!

Erdagon Faldan
10-08-2014, 12:59 PM
And maybe release the normal version of some older mutants for silver too , like Thor , H.U.M.A.N , Triple B ....

Howard
10-08-2014, 04:31 PM
The next batch of Zodiac mutants will be in the game soon, but we have some new creatures to release too... :)

Stay tuned Psy Captains!

That's great; I've been waiting for the next pack of Zodiacs; along with Maximonster and Leonidas

Grim Jack
10-08-2014, 04:58 PM
That's great; I've been waiting for the next pack of Zodiacs; along with Maximonster and Leonidas

DITTO!

And wow....a Kobojo staffer on the boards???!!! When was the last time that happened? Sure would like an outlet where I know what I'd like to say would be heard.....hint hint hint.

Shubham Singh
10-08-2014, 06:51 PM
that would be good 'cause many like me who joined later can't complete the bongo...
it would be gr8

David Deal
10-09-2014, 08:50 PM
Thanks for the update and please... more mutants for silver!!!

John MacDonald
10-10-2014, 12:25 PM

I'm really hoping the next one includes Taurider, Aquapunzel aaaaand... Hmm... Virgon.

I have been using the Zodiacs for PVE and am thinking I might experiment around with 'em in PVP.

They have pretty darn bad stats, but they do have some pretty good genes for taking on the typical 11.11s.

Taurider, for instance, would eat Zombat for lunch one-on-one because he deals Brutal, takes Normal and has a speed of 10 plus similar stats.

[K] Hugo
10-15-2014, 03:45 PM
Some good thoughts there, i like that ! Hopefully the mutants you want will be back. I can raise that to the appropriate persons though.

Howard
10-18-2014, 03:35 PM
I'm really hoping the next one includes Taurider, Aquapunzel aaaaand... Hmm... Virgon.

I have been using the Zodiacs for PVE and am thinking I might experiment around with 'em in PVP.

They have pretty darn bad stats, but they do have some pretty good genes for taking on the typical 11.11s.

Taurider, for instance, would eat Zombat for lunch one-on-one because he deals Brutal, takes Normal and has a speed of 10 plus similar stats.

Oddy enough, I too I am hoping for Taurider, Aquapunzel, Virgon.

Zero
10-18-2014, 08:57 PM
Oddy enough, I too I am hoping for Taurider, Aquapunzel, Virgon.

Im hoping more for Caprika, Cancernia, Virgon

Novalino Tex Sbastino
10-27-2014, 02:43 AM
Inspired mutants :redface-new:

David Gonshalez Loco
10-28-2014, 08:19 AM
luckily one time spinning the jackpot like 25 times in a row i nabbed 2 Libraros a year ago or so...been happy with him forever..thyere not so good till High Levels because of no Star breeding...he also used to be extremely fast with 8.08 butt now theres tons of mutants kobojo has made faster..haha

Howard
11-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Finally another Zodiac pack released. Taurider, Exo fish and Prince Scorpion.

Taurider got me 1100 gold and Exo fish got me 15 JP tokens in bingo. Scorpion I already have though.

I agree, zodiacs are not very strong, they are legendary silver equivalent; main purpose is to collect.

Saireddy Sreekar Reddy
11-08-2014, 02:09 PM
CAN ANY OF THE PLAYERS OR PROGRAMMER'S (OR ) ANY OTHER CREATORS CAN GIFT ME WITH THE LEGENDARY MUTANTS
OR
GET ME WITH THE MUTANTS AT LOW COST AS SUCH AS 30 GOLD FOR BUCK WHICH WAS THEIR PAST 2 MONTHS BACK I THINK
AND AT THAT TIME I DON;T KNOW ABOUT THAT OFFER SO CANNOT GET IT
SO I AM REQUESTING ALL THE CREATORS AND HELPERS OF THIS GAME
IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE REPLY ME HERE OR IN MY FACEBOOK
PLEASE THIS A KING REQUEST TO ALL

David Deal
11-08-2014, 03:40 PM
CAN ANY OF THE PLAYERS OR PROGRAMMER'S (OR ) ANY OTHER CREATORS CAN GIFT ME WITH THE LEGENDARY MUTANTS
OR
GET ME WITH THE MUTANTS AT LOW COST AS SUCH AS 30 GOLD FOR BUCK WHICH WAS THEIR PAST 2 MONTHS BACK I THINK
AND AT THAT TIME I DON;T KNOW ABOUT THAT OFFER SO CANNOT GET IT
SO I AM REQUESTING ALL THE CREATORS AND HELPERS OF THIS GAME
IF ANY ONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE REPLY ME HERE OR IN MY FACEBOOK
PLEASE THIS A KING REQUEST TO ALL

This was the best when you add in the title says "requirment" and is the only lower case thing in the entire post.