PDA

View Full Version : AZURIA AND MORE

Federico Campoli
09-02-2014, 11:20 PM
HI, someone can help me? I have tried several times to get bronze azuria, but i still have not an elite one (azuria+astrosurfer). How to do it?
I've also tried to get a bronze horus (pit lord lvl 11 + dracus nobilis bronze lvl 18), and the bushi (zomborg bronze lvl 13 + stealth bot lvl 18) a lot of times, but every time i get a mutant that i have already. So, what can i do?

David Deal
09-02-2014, 11:27 PM
You need to upgrade your breeding center it'll help you get the rarer breeds.

Howard
09-02-2014, 11:30 PM
HI, someone can help me? I have tried several times to get bronze azuria, but i still have not an elite one (azuria+astrosurfer). How to do it?
I've also tried to get a bronze horus (pit lord lvl 11 + dracus nobilis bronze lvl 18), and the bushi (zomborg bronze lvl 13 + stealth bot lvl 18) a lot of times, but every time i get a mutant that i have already. So, what can i do?

Keep trying. Also upgrade your breeder to maximum level; it is well worth it!

I think to upgrade to level 2 is 500 gold and level 3 is 1000 gold., but it pays for itself. Since upgrading to level 3 I have gotten secret recipe mutants within 2 tries. When trying to upgrade elitables, bronze and silver are mostly first try, gold mostly 2. Only once did I have to have 3 tries for gold and silver.

Cutting the breeding time is very useful as well.

Federico Campoli
09-02-2014, 11:45 PM
Keep trying. Also upgrade your breeder to maximum level; it is well worth it!

I think to upgrade to level 2 is 500 gold and level 3 is 1000 gold., but it pays for itself. Since upgrading to level 3 I have gotten secret recipe mutants within 2 tries. When trying to upgrade elitables, bronze and silver are mostly first try, gold mostly 2. Only once did I have to have 3 tries for gold and silver.

Cutting the breeding time is very useful as well.

Ok, but i got interceptrix (?) and captain jack o bones at the fist attempt :D Now, if i want to upgrade the breeder, i must have horus, cause i will win 800 gold in the Mutants Bingo ;) However, thank you, i hope to get one of these mutants :D