PDA

View Full Version : Please Fix Colossus attack level

Enjang Ziun Prianto
11-12-2013, 07:46 PM
I have 2 colossus. there are normal and special
but why special colossus with very high attack but his attack level is lower than normal colossus?
can you fix this add more attack level to special colossus

313 314

James Wash
11-12-2013, 11:47 PM
I have 2 colossus. there are normal and special
but why special colossus with very high attack but his attack level is lower than normal colossus?
can you fix this add more attack level to special colossus

All of the special types have variations in attack/strength. That's deliberate, leaving it up to the player to decide what to use. In your case, you lose 1% in attack strength but gain 20% in health. Still a good trade.

Enjang Ziun Prianto
11-13-2013, 06:11 AM
if you lose 1% attack so don't say that attack is very high
because all mutant when attack very high and also attack level more higher

Karr1981
11-13-2013, 03:40 PM
Good spot guys, ill get this checked by the team.

Thanks,

Chris

Michael Hamm
11-14-2013, 05:06 PM
all the reactor mutants have variances. Girl power have higher HP than their non-reactor counterparts, but with lower attack. This balances them out still, as each mutant is basically allocated points. For any mutant at same speed, their hp/attack will equal the other mutants at same speed basically, if one stat goes higher, the other must go lower. this keeps any mutant from being "the best". Its why higher speed mutants always have lower HP/attack than slow ones. It is intentional, not a bug or glitch that should be "fixed". The reactor colossus is a bronze level, which is why his HP is so much higher, but took a hit on attack. Just like Captain peace, the reactor version has higher HP but lower attack.

*edit* i see your point now, that the normal colossus is listed as "high" when the "very high" special has lower attack. What likely happened was that a bronze colossus will have "very high" attack, but when they tuned it down for reactor they forgot to change it. So yes, this is something they should fix. I thought the normal colossus was very high already but double checked and he isn't.

Robert Patrinjei
11-14-2013, 06:26 PM
colossus its not the only one..

Kerim Kova?
11-14-2013, 10:51 PM
I hope they will hear you cuz that green Hulk is one of my favorite :D