PDA

View Full Version : Jackpot Tokens

Amir Dadgarian
09-04-2014, 01:42 PM
I play on my pc at work. I used to get 6-9 tokens a day for watching ads. When the update happened it dropped it to 2-3. But for the past week or so I havent gotten any. Is anyone else experiencing this??

Davy Jones
09-04-2014, 03:42 PM
Yes, use to get about a dozen a day, now if I get one, I am lucky.

James Wash
09-04-2014, 06:33 PM
They seem to offer tokens much more often when there's a jackpot over 50,000.

Davy Jones
09-04-2014, 06:58 PM
current jackpot is 102k, and we still aren't getting any tokens.

Howard
09-04-2014, 07:26 PM
current jackpot is 102k, and we still aren't getting any tokens.

I got 1 token, been a few days since I got one; though I only log onto the computer version once of twice a day to collect the daily rewards and key.

I only stumble upon them maybe once a week or longer. One time though, it was sorta glitchy, and the token would not go away even after watching the ad. Ended up farming I beleive 50 tokens that day, though it took hours.

I also just used my last 90 tokens while the jackpot was at 100k; nothing to show for it though.

James Wash
09-04-2014, 10:17 PM
Hey Howard,

I'm depending on you for all the stats, but there's always more stats to be had. I can see that you didn;t keep daily stats on tokens.

Your reactor luck is better than average since it takes 17 pulls to have a 50/50 chance.

I thought of a way for you to maximize credits. As time goes on, cut your 9000 credit buildings to one of each type. Freeze the excess mutants, only bringing them out when you need them. Eventually, you'll have all 80,000 and up buildings except for 4. Your daily haul will be up substantially since you won't be losing all those credits when you're not around.

Howard
09-04-2014, 11:33 PM
Hey Howard,

I'm depending on you for all the stats, but there's always more stats to be had. I can see that you didn;t keep daily stats on tokens.

Your reactor luck is better than average since it takes 17 pulls to have a 50/50 chance.

I thought of a way for you to maximize credits. As time goes on, cut your 9000 credit buildings to one of each type. Freeze the excess mutants, only bringing them out when you need them. Eventually, you'll have all 80,000 and up buildings except for 4. Your daily haul will be up substantially since you won't be losing all those credits when you're not around.

I do plan on eventually phasing out some of my Warrior, Cyber, and Necro compounds, but right now they contain some of my higher credit rate mutants. I do freeze a bunch of my mutants, as I am sort of a pack rat and don't want to let mutants go.

But yes, right at this moment, I feel the difference in compounds and credits is minuscule; but over the long run, it will definitely have an effect once the average mutant level increases.

Armando Luis
09-13-2014, 12:28 PM
very good
very nice !!!!!

rosecity
09-13-2014, 07:19 PM
very good
very nice !!!!!

its just an attempt to give you a few freebies in the hopes that well buy in on all those "special offer" jackpot coin bundles they always offer