PDA

View Full Version : Psychoboar is frickin' amazing.

John MacDonald
09-05-2014, 10:13 AM
Level 15 Gold:

Speed: 8.33
Health: 3827(!!!)
Damage: 1094/547 AoE.

This means that if 3 of him were facing 3 Buck Maurices, he'd do almost 5000 damage to every single Buck Maurice before the 3 Buck Maurices even moved. Alternately, he could do almost 10K split between them.

That means he could defeat a team almost 10 levels higher than him. Handily. Of one of the toughest mutants in the game.

I know what you're thinking, "But that's because he does Brutal damage and takes 50% less damage back."

Take a team of any other major player mutant. Pit a team of 3 of any other mutant out there that are level 25 to level 15.

How many can win?

Not a lot.

Howard
09-05-2014, 12:30 PM
Level 15 Gold:

This means that if 3 of him were facing 3 Buck Maurices, he'd do almost 5000 damage to every single Buck Maurice before the 3 Buck Maurices even moved. Alternately, he could do almost 10K split between them.

That means he could defeat a team almost 10 levels higher than him. Handily. Of one of the toughest mutants in the game.

I know what you're thinking, "But that's because he does Brutal damage and takes 50% less damage back."

Take a team of any other major player mutant. Pit a team of 3 of any other mutant out there that are level 25 to level 15.

How many can win?

Not a lot.

I would love to get a Psychoboar; it's gold version looks bad-ass. Only factor is it's been a while since I bought a gold mutants straight up; I prefer if they sell a normal/bronze/silver version instead. No hesitation to buy whatsoever there.

Same applies to Bazzinger and the Experiment.

I have enough gold for all 3; but don't feel like spending 4250 Gold :P

Zero
09-05-2014, 03:25 PM
Level 15 Gold:

How many can win?

Not a lot.

Error in calculations. Psychoboar only gets 2 attacks on Buck, meaning 3 would do 3282 to all three, and 6564 if split, after that a lot of your assumptions are wrong.

John MacDonald
09-05-2014, 03:39 PM
Error in calculations. Psychoboar only gets 2 attacks on Buck, meaning 3 would do 3282 to all three, and 6564 if split, after that a lot of your assumptions are wrong.

Really? Let's see...

547 basic AoE. Brutal because he's animal and Buck is warrior.
That's an extra 273 for a total of 820.
He gets 2 attacks. That's 1640 for each Psycho Boar.
There are 3 Psycho Boars.

That's 4920 by my calculation.

Can you show me your calculations?

Zero
09-05-2014, 10:58 PM
Really? Let's see...

547 basic AoE. Brutal because he's animal and Buck is warrior.
That's an extra 273 for a total of 820.
He gets 2 attacks. That's 1640 for each Psycho Boar.
There are 3 Psycho Boars.

That's 4920 by my calculation.

Can you show me your calculations?

Ahh ok, It seems I forgot the brutal damage bonus then. Either way, mono gene mutants really aren't that useful outside of PvE or Campaign.

Howard
09-06-2014, 02:07 AM
Upon consideration, I will buy Psychoboar soon (just bought Bazzinger as well); I'm just waiting for my incubator to free up since I fear the horror stories of glitching and such. I don't think I will have much use in Psychoboar itself, but it just looks really really cool.

I opted not to buy The Experiment and Tinkerblade.

Which also brings me to an off topic situation: Monocerus just does not like me. I have failed at silver 4 or 5 times alreadym bronze about 3 times, and thus creating said incubator log jam; I actually resorted to discarding mutants instead of incubating and selling. I have killed a lot of kitties and beetles :P.

Though I just realized I do have a bronze beast; so hopefully that will help.