PDA

View Full Version : Almost finished with my rooftop

David Deal
09-05-2014, 05:07 PM
It's taken forever (still is lvl 3 incubator and still 3 days for some of them). So wondering if any of you guys had any interesting rooftop arrangements or approaches worth talking about? What's your favorite mutant?

Feel free to check out my roof and drop some critiques if you have any.

Howard
09-05-2014, 07:40 PM
It's taken forever (still is lvl 3 incubator and still 3 days for some of them). So wondering if any of you guys had any interesting rooftop arrangements or approaches worth talking about? What's your favorite mutant?

My original intention was take make a each platform a specific gene compound, but I am scrapping that idea; since my last 4 extensions will be 2 Warrior and 2 Galactic and will most likely opt for either 4 galactic or 2 mythic, 2 galactic. Might have to rearrange some compounds to give it a uniform look.

My favourite mutant so far has got to be Halbeard. I just love how it looks and it's attack animation. Don't use it for PvP but for Campaign training it is super useful.

Edit: I lalso like Psychoboar's "standing" animation. Bazzinger is pretty fun to use as well! These two have skyrocketed up my favourites list.

fastxcrust
09-07-2014, 02:37 AM

my favorite mutants is gold astro surfer

Howard
09-07-2014, 03:39 PM
Ok, so I think I know what I will be trying to accomplish for my rooftrop

When (if ever) I get all the Zodiacs; they will all be in 3 compounds (you can fit all 12 together in 1 of Galactic, Mythic, and Zoomorph each)

The lower credit compounds (cyber, necro, and saber will be for single/same gene mutant purposes)

Will also switch the position the incubator and breeder, and may also switch the Zoomorpth with the Mythic/Galactic half and half.

I will eventually phase out most of my mutants, leaving only gold mutants, with the exception of breeders and legendary/pve forms (I will have all 4 forms of them in a single compound together).

Off topic: I somehow have a shortage of silver stars but not gold stars...how is this possible :| seems like I have better luck with Gold then Silver breeding.

Zero
09-07-2014, 07:27 PM
Off topic: I somehow have a shortage of silver stars but not gold stars...how is this possible :| seems like I have better luck with Gold then Silver breeding.

Same here, I only have 3 Silver star and 5 Gold Stars. I used to have more Silver but I had SEVERAL failed Silver Genshiryoku attempts which pretty much annihilated my stash of Silver stars.

Howard
09-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Same here, I only have 3 Silver star and 5 Gold Stars. I used to have more Silver but I had SEVERAL failed Silver Genshiryoku attempts which pretty much annihilated my stash of Silver stars.

Silver Genshiryuko was the same for me. Along with Silver Monocerus; failed 6 times with that. I have i think 5 silvers and 8 golds left. Oddly enough, golds tend to take me 1 or 2 tries, and bronze (having 100 of them) takes 1 try. I almost hope to fail at bronze sometimes...

Zero
09-08-2014, 01:52 AM
Silver Genshiryuko was the same for me. Along with Silver Monocerus; failed 6 times with that. I have i think 5 silvers and 8 golds left. Oddly enough, golds tend to take me 1 or 2 tries, and bronze (having 100 of them) takes 1 try. I almost hope to fail at bronze sometimes...

The exact same for me, Bronze usually happens on 2nd attempt, Silver takes 3 or more, and Gold on 1st or 2nd try.

Also i lold that my name shows up in your screenshot XD

Howard
09-08-2014, 02:49 AM
The exact same for me, Bronze usually happens on 2nd attempt, Silver takes 3 or more, and Gold on 1st or 2nd try.

Also i lold that my name shows up in your screenshot XD

Ha, I didn't even notice that. It also looks like David Deal is in that screenshot too!

BTW, where do you get all your gold and silver stars? Do you just rely on the 4 PvP/PvE per month or buy them.

I have yet to spend gold on any stars, and the last 3 for 1 sale I was tempted to buy a few sets but couldn't bring my self to. I guess in hindsight the 3 for 1 deal is a pretty good deal. Right now I am working on getting lower versions of Space Princess, Cezanne, Bazzinger etc with the exception of silver.

David Deal
09-09-2014, 03:27 PM
I bought some but I have so many copies of the rewards that the stars are extra as well. Also 3 more mutants and I'm done with what I have now!

Alexa Zisca
09-09-2014, 06:45 PM
do you guys have a way to collect creds easily? some of my compounds are hard to access because some mutants are big and i cant hover mouse over compound. a 'collect all' option like the mobile version would be nice.

Howard
09-09-2014, 08:43 PM
I bought some but I have so many copies of the rewards that the stars are extra as well. Also 3 more mutants and I'm done with what I have now!

I have now more of less bred normal and bronze versions of all of my "bought" mutants with exception of my lightnings. They will remain frozen until I am done with PvE so I can power level them. Silver will have to wait as I only have 6 silvers for ~12 mutants. Gold star wise I have 6 and only Shell Shock and maybe Mekali.

do you guys have a way to collect creds easily? some of my compounds are hard to access because some mutants are big and i cant hover mouse over compound. a 'collect all' option like the mobile version would be nice.

Not unless you are on android in which you can collect all at once. But I guess on FB you can rearrange your compounds to have the Mythic/Galactic/Zoomorph compounds in easy to access areas, and the others in hard to reach places so missing them is not a big deal.

Off topic again: looks like I got myself a little PvP enemy. There's one guy I have attacked once or twice a day cause well, in top 200 ish there are only so many people you run into. He responded to attacking me 5 times in <10 minutes today. and I can only revenge once. There will be blood! :p

Also Japan reactor is gone soon, and I am no where close to finishing and refuse to fall into the whole spin with gold trap :( At least Hanzo isn't in a huge dire need, with the exception of only being an Anubis and Hanzo away from 1500 gold!

David Deal
09-10-2014, 05:37 AM
Arrrggggh I want Anubis too

James Wash
09-12-2014, 05:16 PM

click "access inventory" (2nd from right, bottom), click "rearrange your buildings". now all you have to do is pass the mouse over the areas. no clicking needed.

Howard
09-12-2014, 05:30 PM
I have almost all of the silvers I need, I bred like 6 with only 1 fail. I have 4 left but 3 silver stars, plus Galactic guardian I need to do silver and gold, and zombat next week when it goes on sale. All thats left for me to do is buy the last 3 extensions, and rearrange/swap in Mythic and Galactic compounds

GG is going to wait because I should do it after Zombat for tag purposes.

My roof looks pretty neat with the 4 forms of legendaries, but I have noticed two things:
- I have a serious lack of mythic mutants, but a lot of Galactic
- Galactic mutants are huge in size