PDA

View Full Version : Mutant Reactor Token

Leiskee Fernando
09-10-2014, 07:01 AM
Kobojo, is it possible to refrain getting the same mutant when playing with the Mutant Reactor. I have wasted so many reactor tokens already because of this.:(:distress::mad-new:

Howard
09-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Kobojo, is it possible to refrain getting the same mutant when playing with the Mutant Reactor. I have wasted so many reactor tokens already because of this.:(:distress::mad-new:

(Cited from James Wash) Apparently it takes on average 17 spins to get a 50% chance of completing it. Whatever that means :p

Getting duplicates is part of the luck and game, but would be nice to max out on the duplicates (i don't like having 6 of the same thing, maybe 3 or 4. Or maybe a trade in (Trade 1 japan mutant in = 1 token, 2 hero mutants = 1 token, 3 gothic = 1 token)

David Deal
09-10-2014, 02:48 PM
I like the trade in.

John MacDonald
09-10-2014, 03:00 PM
I would like the chance of duplicates be inversely proportional to the number of tokens spent.

Spend 1 token - Get a spin with a decent chance of duplicates.

Spend 2 tokens - Less chance.
Spend 3 - Less chance.
Spend 4 - Less chance.
Spend 5 - Guaranteed to not be a duplicate.

Davy Jones
09-10-2014, 05:43 PM
https://helpdesk.kobojo.com/hc/en-gb/articles/200722631-Is-it-possible-to-win-the-same-duplicate-Reactor-mutant-more-than-once-

I agree with Kojobo on this. It is part of the luck of the game.

No, I don't like having 3 Dracos, but some players don't have any.

It would be great if they allowed you to trade them back in. or sell them.

Having an open market would be even better. And, it would be commonplace in the existing 'story'. There should be a place you can sell your mutants to other players. or, at least back to Kojobo for a small return.

David Deal
09-10-2014, 05:55 PM
On the slots this why they should remove the bronze star, you are guaranteed 1 every 2 levels. You'll never use that many. Luck sux when it's something you'll definitely have excess of past fame 20

Howard
09-10-2014, 06:27 PM
John Maxdonald's idea is not bad either, and still allows Kobojo to make money.

I, too, would like a trading post. I know for a fact that I will be pestering every one imaginable for a zombat, dezinger etc etc. Like restraining order proportions :P

Kobojo most likely won't put in a trader since they will not gain money. They need something in between, like a small fee of X amount of gold to trade, max 1 trade per X days, same level/starred mutants, etc etc as to not completely lose out on potential money gains of shop mutants.

I had about 100 bronze stars a couple days ago, prompted me to work on bronze versions of my gold legendaries (I had over a dozen to breed). Of course with my luck, it did not make a dent (use maximum 20 gold stars, and that's being generous). Also gained like 5 bronze stars from slots and a couple more from fame. Back to square one....And speaking of slots, I was playing it when it was about 150,000 jackpot, then the jackpot disappeared, and there was also no winner shown. It just reset for no reason. This add to my hypothesis that the Jackpot is a fake prize.

PS: I have reached over 1200 spins in slots, STILL NO SAGITAURUS... Keep getting blood berries...i hate those.

Leiskee Fernando
02-11-2015, 08:08 AM
Oh, after so many spins I finally completed the Mutants Super Heroes and Girl Power :)

The downside of this is, I'm already out of reactor token to spin. Damn.

But anyways, I'm happy. :tranquillity::triumphant:;)

Grim Jack
02-11-2015, 03:58 PM
Oh, after so many spins I finally completed the Mutants Super Heroes and Girl Power :)

The downside of this is, I'm already out of reactor token to spin. Damn.

But anyways, I'm happy. :tranquillity::triumphant:;)

It's nice to know someone finished one! Congrats.

Abhishek Kumar
02-15-2015, 08:23 PM
its been a long discussion on the trading post and think you should make it possible to do trades becoz the chances of 2 token super heros are way too less...one of my friend waster 56 tokens just to completer the super hero's mutants

Edogiusti
02-16-2015, 09:35 AM
33 reactor token and i havent still complete che space war reactor :frown-new: