PDA

View Full Version : New Mutants revealed in BINGO

Grim Jack
09-12-2014, 07:00 AM
I just noticed some new guys in Research III-

Banker- has the same exclamation point as Oriax
Mexichatl- has 3 hexagons like George Washington
Galactic Emperor - has question mark like Captain Peace and a new Reactor Set Icon

I've heard the set replacing Japan was "Space - something" so it seems Galactic Emperor is in it.

Anyone know about the other 2?

Edit: Bounty Bug has a new icon under Steampunk labled "Space Wars" but no other Galactic mutant in BINGO anywhere has it.........

Grim Jack
09-12-2014, 07:15 AM
Sorry about re-posting, but edit wouldn't load.

I've also found Bounty Bug, Autonorush, Zena, Dire Despot, and Honey Bunny have a new Reactor Icon labeled "Space Wars"

So I guess we know what the next set is going to be!

Howard
09-12-2014, 05:41 PM
Sorry about re-posting, but edit wouldn't load.

I've also found Bounty Bug, Autonorush, Zena, Dire Despot, and Honey Bunny have a new Reactor Icon labeled "Space Wars"

So I guess we know what the next set is going to be!

I just spun the reactor and got Luke (Zena). Only mutants I have an interest in is Boba Fett (Autonorush) and Palpatine/Sidious (Galactic Emperor)

I was hoping Autonorush would be gold so I can replace my current Autonorush with one in PvP (Boba is my fav character, and autonorush is a great mutant). The fact that it is bronze is insulting to Boba Fett lol

I dont like the banker look wise, but I am intrigued with what Mexihcatl will look like. Theres also Buranka, Exosqueleton, Leonidas, and Maximonster that caught my attention.

Amir Dadgarian
09-12-2014, 11:47 PM
If I get the autonorush or xena would I be able to breed them up to gold?? I don't have either mutant and dont care about the star wars stuff but it would be nice to have a gold autonorush :chuncky:

Howard
09-13-2014, 12:07 AM
If I get the autonorush or xena would I be able to breed them up to gold?? I don't have either mutant and dont care about the star wars stuff but it would be nice to have a gold autonorush :chuncky:

Yes, they are both breedable (upgradable)

Grim Jack
09-13-2014, 12:39 AM
I dont like the banker look wise, but I am intrigued with what Mexihcatl will look like. Theres also Buranka, Exosqueleton, Leonidas, and Maximonster that caught my attention.

You don't like the look of Banker's silhouette or his stats?

I've seen Leonidas and Buranka in PvE but don't recall the other 2. I'm only at 60 on Colosseum so perhaps they come later?

Howard
09-13-2014, 01:03 AM
You don't like the look of Banker's silhouette or his stats?

I've seen Leonidas and Buranka in PvE but don't recall the other 2. I'm only at 60 on Colosseum so perhaps they come later?

I don't like Banker's look. You can see it on Eva's rooftop.

The other mutants I stumbled upon in MGG Wikia