PDA

View Full Version : ongoing bug/crashing issues costing TONS of passes and hi.lvl. tag partners.you too?

rosecity
09-12-2014, 08:09 PM
anyone else experiencing these issues i have for the past 4 months since joining up please add me , kobojo will be responding to us as a group with reparations
https://www.facebook.com/ROSECITYALLSTARS

Amir Dadgarian
09-12-2014, 11:52 PM
I cant tell you how many passes or good tags i've lost. Not to mention the amount of times I've lost points in the pvp in the middle of a match I was going to win. So frustrating

Grim Jack
09-13-2014, 01:05 AM
I sucked it up for weeks, but now that I'm in Omega, losing 20 passes sucks. So I sent in a trouble ticket and they credited me with 50 passes to my storage in less than 24 hrs. All I did was tell them about the problem, not the number of passes I've lost, and they at least did something about some of my lost passes.....so if I were you I'd do the same thing. If you've lost hundreds and hundreds I wouldn't get your hopes up of getting that many passes but who knows?

GL

Howard
09-13-2014, 01:20 AM
I sucked it up for weeks, but now that I'm in Omega, losing 20 passes sucks. So I sent in a trouble ticket and they credited me with 50 passes to my storage in less than 24 hrs. All I did was tell them about the problem, not the number of passes I've lost, and they at least did something about some of my lost passes.....so if I were you I'd do the same thing. If you've lost hundreds and hundreds I wouldn't get your hopes up of getting that many passes but who knows?

GL

Wow, didn't know they did that. It was annoying having it crash in Delta/Omega, along with the 90+ tier of PvE (23 passes).

What was especially annoying was when I am doing power leveling, and buying 25 campaign passes for 200,000 credits and then it would crash and lose 15-23 campaign passes that I have just bought.

I might send it a ticket, but the amount they would credit back would be minuscule. But at least they are doing something; it's the thought that counts.

Grim Jack
09-13-2014, 02:56 AM
You never know... If you have a reasonable estimate of lost passes, even if it is hundreds and hundreds, and you offer to have them look into you crash history (if that's even possible) maybe you'll get lucky and be reimbursed an appropriate amount.

rosecity
09-13-2014, 08:07 AM
You never know... If you have a reasonable estimate of lost passes, even if it is hundreds and hundreds, and you offer to have them look into you crash history (if that's even possible) maybe you'll get lucky and be reimbursed an appropriate amount.

this is what i wrote to them after my latest 20 ticket crash yesterday morning- have heard nothing

I have played this game for over 4 months now , paying you with my debit card a total of 3 times for various amounts. I have not contacted you earlier regarding your numerous bugs and crashes as i was giving the benefit of doubt that these were anomalies and someone in your techie dept. would man up and fix CONTINUOUS AND ONGOING issues. Yous system just crashed again FOR THE 14TH TIME in 4 MONTHS!- completely burning up the 15 passes i was using for the battle as well as my high level tag partner. 4 times i have spent 200k credits on 20 passes only to have your system crash and both my CREDITS AND PASSES WASTED. (800K credits and 80 passes total) on 10 other occasions my daily passes were completely taken away when i tired to use them for 15 AND 20 pass campaign fights -totaling almost 200 passes! Since you have not fixed this in 4 MONTHS and it is STILL a problem as of today this indicates that you are arwae of the problem, have no intention of fixing it and most likely can be proven that this is an intentional "bug" used to get your players to spend more $$

Howard
09-13-2014, 12:59 PM
this is what i wrote to them after my latest 20 ticket crash yesterday morning- have heard nothing

I have played this game for over 4 months now , paying you with my debit card a total of 3 times for various amounts. I have not contacted you earlier regarding your numerous bugs and crashes as i was giving the benefit of doubt that these were anomalies and someone in your techie dept. would man up and fix CONTINUOUS AND ONGOING issues. Yous system just crashed again FOR THE 14TH TIME in 4 MONTHS!- completely burning up the 15 passes i was using for the battle as well as my high level tag partner. 4 times i have spent 200k credits on 20 passes only to have your system crash and both my CREDITS AND PASSES WASTED. (800K credits and 80 passes total) on 10 other occasions my daily passes were completely taken away when i tired to use them for 15 AND 20 pass campaign fights -totaling almost 200 passes! Since you have not fixed this in 4 MONTHS and it is STILL a problem as of today this indicates that you are arwae of the problem, have no intention of fixing it and most likely can be proven that this is an intentional "bug" used to get your players to spend more $$

Not to downplay anything, but to be honest, 14 crashes in 4 months is pretty good. I experience at least 3 per day in both PvE and PvP that causes tickets or points. More when I do the whole buy passes to train. Over 15 if you count ones that don't affect anything.

Either way, I ended up sending a support ticket anyways since it happened again not long after my initial post. I don't expect anything back honestly, but hopefully with yours and possibly others submitting a ticket, they can FIX the problem.

James Wash
09-14-2014, 01:20 AM
I average about 3-5 crashes per week. I had few crashes until about 3 months ago, so the issue is an update from back then. Whatever error they created in it has been carried forward in all updates since then.

Grim Jack
09-15-2014, 05:39 AM
I crash every time I try to collect gifts, so my 10+ crashes a day are probably skewed since I keep trying anyway.

Crashes during fights can still be 2-3 a day. I sent another trouble ticket yesterday for the Delta x 2 and Omega x 1 crash I had in the course of 1 hour. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I get the same great customer service I did last time.

And I did give them props for the quick response in my latest ticket so hopefully a little praise will keep my karma up!

Grim Jack
09-16-2014, 07:34 PM
After losing the passes I mentioned before and sending in my second trouble ticket, here's the response I got:

Unfortunately we cannot be totally certain of how many items or credits were lost in your game for bug or just for actual gameplay or other issues (even crashes can be caused by a bug of our game but also by device bugs for example or connection issues).
Please know that we don't give free items on request. In fact the given items are a good-will gesture for the issues you met in general concerning a known-issue (it means a problem already escalated to our developers, with in-progress solution, so an issue already recognized as existant and that's why we could give you some free golds), but we cannot exagerate even in these known-issues cases as it wouldn't be right for the other players who're also affected by this general issue.

So I read this as 'we hooked you up when you told us you were affected by a problem we know exists but we can't figure out how to fix it. Don't expect anything else from us. From now on, play at your own risk and don't complain about it. This bug affects everyone and you don't hear everyone complaining, do you?'

They should have just left it at 'please understand that we cannot confirm anyone's claim that they have lost passes (or anything else). Upon a players first report of a known problem, we'll reimburse the player with something, but after that we simply cannot continue to give items away to everyone who claims to have had a crash and loss of items. I hope you continue enjoying MGG and patiently await our developers' fix to the issue.'

See the difference Kobojo?

Howard
09-16-2014, 08:57 PM
I have just received a reply for my ticket. Being Canadian, I was extremely nice and understanding, stating I did not expect reimbursement, and it is simply to notify them of this problem etc etc.

Thank you for contacting us.

We're sorry to hear, that you have this issues with our game. It seemd to be a download issue. Please try to reinstall the game. This should fix your issue.

However, as good-will-gesture, we willsend some campaign passes to your account.

We remain at your disposal for any other request.

They gave me 4x 25 campaign passes. It is a far cry from what I have lost in terms of silver and passes, but at least they did something.

In a way, I can understand that they can not keep reimbursing everyone, but at least put in the effort of fixing it.

rosecity
04-08-2015, 07:05 AM
i have just watched my gold go from over 2800 to 25 gold when i emerged from a PVP batle!!! I dont know whats going on or if anyones had similar circumstances but i JUST BOUGHT the 10 challenge coin and 1300 gold pack yesterday and they do THIS???? i will be taking legal action and filing for a chargeback with my VISA i used to make the challenge coin pack purchase and blocking any future charges.
I urge ANYONE who has had similar experiences with lost/deleted gold, mutants, or other items please contact me as i have started a compilation of MGG players who have had unresolved and -in most cases NOT EVEN A RESPONSE- to having purchased items deleted with NO EXPLANATION Together , collectively we have a very compelling amount of evidence already and any class action compensation will be dispursed to every single MGG player who can provide specific information.
I will no longer be making ANY purchases for MGG ..THEY STILL HAVE NOT EVEN RESPONDED regarding the LV 41gold star necronobot deleted from my rooftop over 7 weeks ago!In taking away gold i have JUST BOUGHT from them with REAL MONEY(my visa provides yeserdays purchase for documentation) they have crossed the line from shady and unconcerned to CRIMINAL and until we take action they will continue with thier chicanery.
Message me on facebook with details of your kobojo dealings facebook is Bo Ernster

[K] Hugo
04-08-2015, 09:30 AM
Rosecity, such violence in message is not neccessary as the support team answer every single request they receive and helps the best way it can.
If you did not receive an answer after several weeks, i would say you did not contact us using the apropriate way: our support plateform.

Make sure to send a ticket using this link: https://support-portal.kobojo.com/Zendesk

If you did, please let me know the n of the ticket you created and did not receive an answer for.

rosecity
04-08-2015, 09:48 AM
yes i did use the zendesk - here is the # i was given from the AUTOMATED reply , and never heard anything from anyone .Ever. #37295)
I have my original email and your lack of response filed and documented. Aftr the automated reply , there was NO further correspondence , nor was anything ever done to resolve the issue. So there you go Hugo there is the # i was given Feb 18th with no reply , and since you are a member of the support time i would also like to deal with the bigger issue here as your records will show the challenge coin pack i purchased for 9.99 just ONE DAY ago came with 1300 gold giving me over 2800 total. Just a few hours ago - without me purchasing ANYTHING - it was changed to 25 gold and remains at that amount now. My previous message contains no "violence" nor do i imply any to resolve a CRIMINAL dispute . However since that gold was purchased BY ME , with actual money , to simply have it (plus 1500 more) deleted from my total is NOT acceptable and should not have happened in the 1st place. The fact that noone EVER responded when you did this same thing to one of my highest lvl gold star mutants almost 2 MONTHS ago just builds this case further. It needs to be corrected -promptly- and you owe it to your paying customers to ensure that such egregious "errors" do not continue .

rosecity
04-08-2015, 05:48 PM
i have just watched my gold go from over 2800 to 25 gold when i emerged from a PVP batle!!! I dont know whats going on or if anyones had similar circumstances but i JUST BOUGHT the 10 challenge coin and 1300 gold pack yesterday

Kobojo Support Today at 05:31
Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. This is the history of the golds usage made by the account you used to contact us:

08/04/2015 1142,00 Specimen_Refill_Life
08/04/2015 1546,00 Specimen_Refill_Life
07/04/2015 1,00 Incubator_Accelerate_Specimen

We see that you made the same kind of action twice which results in the loss of the amount of golds you are missing.

We remain at your disposal.
Kind Regards.
I used GOLD to refill life when i have 360 med packs in stock plus 27 big med packs? THATS your explanation?? Even 2 full refills using gold wouldnt even come close to 2800 gold #1 and i would NEVER use gold to refill lifes. The fact that i have a surplus of over 360 med packs proves your explanation to be false .Whats worse is you didnt even take the time to come up with an explanation that rationally explains the missing 2800 gold.
WHEN in the HISTORY of this game has anyone used GOLD to refill mutant life?? Zero accountability , thoughtless 2 second irrational response/"explanation" . Are there any GROWN folks working on the support team?