PDA

View Full Version : Credit generation questions

Michael Katz
09-19-2014, 11:35 AM
Hi guys,

I have two questions regarding the credit generation process:

1. To be honest, I don't see a difference when it comes to the amount of credits generated by mutants having different genes. E.g. mystic genes mutant should generate more credits, but if I compare the stats to let's say a cyber mutant they seem to be the same (given that their level is also equal). Do I miss something? Which mutants should I try to breed to get more credits?

2. Which mutants are easy and quick to breed to be then sold? E.g. I read that breeding Zegna just takes you an 1 hour and you can sell her afterwards for 1 mio. Is it true? Are there any similiar mitants when it comes to selling value (and quick breeding time)?

Howard
09-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi guys,

I have two questions regarding the credit generation process:

1. To be honest, I don't see a difference when it comes to the amount of credits generated by mutants having different genes. E.g. mystic genes mutant should generate more credits, but if I compare the stats to let's say a cyber mutant they seem to be the same (given that their level is also equal). Do I miss something? Which mutants should I try to breed to get more credits?

There is no difference in amount of credits earned between mutants. They can be any star, non legendary, any gene etc and will earn the same rate. Level is the only factor.

The hourly rate is: 42 Silver x Level

The only case where genes are a factor is compounds; each compound holds a maximum amount of silver. Saber, Necro, and Cyber hold 9000 silver, Mystic has 160,000, Galactic is 120,000 and Zoomorph is 80,000(?)

2. Which mutants are easy and quick to breed to be then sold? E.g. I read that breeding Zegna just takes you an 1 hour and you can sell her afterwards for 1 mio. Is it true? Are there any similiar mitants when it comes to selling value (and quick breeding time)?
Zena with a level 3 breeder takes 2 hours to breed and hatch, and WAS sold for 200,000. Same with Buck Maurice. Now it is no longer true because Kobojo "fixed" it.

I don't know any others for sure; if any.

Michael Katz
09-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Thank you for your help.

Davy Jones
09-19-2014, 09:43 PM
The only case where genes are a factor is compounds; each compound holds a maximum amount of silver. Saber, Necro, and Cyber hold 9000 silver, Mystic has 160,000, Galactic is 120,000 and Zoomorph is 80,000(?)

Zoomorph is 30k

Galactic is 80k

Mystic is 160k