PDA

View Full Version : How to keep balance fame and evo lvl

Md Amru Hj Mansor
09-19-2014, 12:31 PM
Hi guys,

As my observation, some people here keep good balance between fame and evo level.

I am curious how they keep the balance.

Anyone deign to share?

Zero
09-20-2014, 12:20 AM
Hi guys,

As my observation, some people here keep good balance between fame and evo level.

I am curious about the way they playing this game.

If I manage to slow down fame level, and speed up on evo level, what should I do?

Fame is irrelevant after Level 99, Evo is important to get up as high as possible.

Howard
09-20-2014, 12:32 AM
Fame is irrelevant after Level 99, Evo is important to get up as high as possible.

I more or less agree, but IMO fame is always irrelevent; it only indicates how much a person "plays". Example: I am only evo 27, with a fame of around 115. I think I was at fame 70 when I was evo 25. It is because I do a lot of PvP battles and campaign, but do not upgrade my evo that often.

I guess it could be relevent at lower levels like fame 30?

Zero
09-20-2014, 02:23 AM
I more or less agree, but IMO fame is always irrelevent; it only indicates how much a person "plays". Example: I am only evo 27, with a fame of around 115. I think I was at fame 70 when I was evo 25. It is because I do a lot of PvP battles and campaign, but do not upgrade my evo that often.

I guess it could be relevent at lower levels like fame 30?

Not entirely, after Fame level 99 you get 50 gold for leveling up which is the max, but before that you get half your level rounded up, thats why it's important to get to 99 ASAP, in my opinion anyway.