PDA

View Full Version : Best mutants?

Joeydav
09-21-2014, 01:41 AM
Hi guys I'm new to the game so I have a few questions in regards to the best mutants.

What are the best mutants?

Are slow mutants pointless?

What are the best mutants I can get from breeding? (Without spending gold)

These are the mutants I have..

- L19 Oriax
- L19 Robot
- L19 Dire Despot
- L19 BRONZE Reptoid
- L16 Rakshasa
- L15 BRONZE Honey Bunny
- L14 Baron Lundi
- L12 Mantidroid
- L11 Warrior
- L10 Terrordoll
- L10 Zombie
- L10 Retribution
- L8 Medusa
- L7 Techno Thaoist
- L6 BRONZE Undead Dragon
- L6 Demon
- L6 SILVER Beetle Bot
- L4 BRONZE Valkyrie
- L3 Martian Marauder
- L1 Alien

Which of my mutants are the best?

What shall I do now? I also have some duplicates (Mantidroid, Baron Lundi, and a few more)

Thanks

Howard
09-21-2014, 05:13 AM
Hi guys I'm new to the game so I have a few questions in regards to the best mutants.

- L19 Oriax
- L19 Robot
- L19 Dire Despot
- L19 BRONZE Reptoid
- L16 Rakshasa
- L15 BRONZE Honey Bunny
- L14 Baron Lundi
- L12 Mantidroid
- L11 Warrior
- L10 Terrordoll
- L10 Zombie
- L10 Retribution
- L8 Medusa
- L7 Techno Thaoist
- L6 Demon
- L6 SILVER Beetle Bot
- L4 BRONZE Valkyrie
- L3 Martian Marauder
- L1 Alien

What shall I do now? I also have some duplicates (Mantidroid, Baron Lundi, and a few more)

Thanks

There are no absolute best mutants really persay, but you need a well rounded team. In my opinion, slow mutants aren't that great, but can be useful if surrounded by fast mutants.

However, at this point in the game (being under level 20); I found that using Oriax, Captain Peace, and Enforcer more or less did the job; however, it will soon become obsolete.

Some of the decent free mutants at this point could have/be obtain through reactor though. (Autonorush, Captain Wrenchfury, Captain Peace, Terror Doll).

Good options of mutants are ones with genes that are not touching; so you will always have normal, or bonus damage against any mutant.

I myself never quite got into using breedable mutants in PvP, but good options can be Cerberus, Zenos/Parasite Queen, Terror Doll, Captain Wrenchfury just to name a few.

Zero
09-21-2014, 09:14 PM

All mutants have their own strengths and weaknesses which allow them to excel or fail in certain areas of the game. Some mutants are "best" suited for PvP, others are "best" suited for campaign and others are "best" suited for PvE.

They are VERY helpful in Campaign and as tags to help your friends, they are also pretty good at times in PvE, but when it comes to PvP they end up being more of a big hindrance as they are often times killed before they can even attack.

Again, the word "best" is relative as to what area of the game you will be using them for.

Fast mutants such as Honey Bunny, Terrordoll, Captain Wrencfury are VERY good for PvP for example, but not quite as good in Campaign.

Thanks
What I recommend doing is to reach Evo level 20 as soon as possible, saving your Silver and Gold Stars, and I also recommend saving your Reactor Tokens (Dont waste them on Gothic or Heroes.

When you have 3 Reactor tokens use them on Space Wars. Every mutant in there, except for Zena, are very good to have for new players and will give you an advantage.

I also recommend to NOT waste your Silver stars on random mutants as Silver Star mutants are not good either, it's all about the Gold mutants.

Joeydav
09-21-2014, 09:56 PM
All mutants have their own strengths and weaknesses which allow them to excel or fail in certain areas of the game. Some mutants are "best" suited for PvP, others are "best" suited for campaign and others are "best" suited for PvE.

They are VERY helpful in Campaign and as tags to help your friends, they are also pretty good at times in PvE, but when it comes to PvP they end up being more of a big hindrance as they are often times killed before they can even attack.

Again, the word "best" is relative as to what area of the game you will be using them for.

Fast mutants such as Honey Bunny, Terrordoll, Captain Wrencfury are VERY good for PvP for example, but not quite as good in Campaign.

What I recommend doing is to reach Evo level 20 as soon as possible, saving your Silver and Gold Stars, and I also recommend saving your Reactor Tokens (Dont waste them on Gothic or Heroes.

When you have 3 Reactor tokens use them on Space Wars. Every mutant in there, except for Zena, are very good to have for new players and will give you an advantage.

I also recommend to NOT waste your Silver stars on random mutants as Silver Star mutants are not good either, it's all about the Gold mutants.

Thanks for the detailed response. What shall I use my Silver Stars on then?

Howard
09-22-2014, 12:56 AM

I can't totally vouch for Zero's opinion, but I feel he has a similar opinion as me.

Only real purpose of silvers are to use when upgrading Legendaries/PvP mutants; when in the process of getting them to gold. Other then that, save them; they are surprisingly more rare then gold stars. (ie. I do a fair amount of upgrading, I only have 1 silver left and 5 golds, on top of that I also have about 7 gold stars in Campaign I have yet to claim. No silvers left for me to collect.)

Zero
09-22-2014, 03:34 AM
Silver stars are just breeder fodder for your Gold Star mutants, that being said the only Silver Star mutants you should be concerned about making are Nordic Knightmare, Android, Leech Lord, Kaiju Kitty, Astro Surfer, and Pit Lord, after those then your Silver Stars should be used on Legendary and Tournament exclusive mutants to aim for the Gold Star version.

Davy Jones
09-22-2014, 05:31 PM
And, whatever you do, don't sell your duplicates. They earn you silver, which is very useful as you progress in the game.

And, I would save your gold to upgrade your breeding chamber. It will cut down on the breeding time, make it easier to get the secret recipe mutants, and make it easier to obtain the rare gold mutants.

Sammy McGee
01-30-2015, 02:46 PM

- L19 Oriax
- L19 Robot
- L19 Dire Despot
- L19 BRONZE Reptoid
- L16 Rakshasa
- L15 BRONZE Honey Bunny
- L14 Baron Lundi
- L12 Mantidroid
- L11 Warrior
- L10 Terrordoll
- L10 Zombie
- L10 Retribution
- L8 Medusa
- L7 Techno Thaoist
- L6 Demon
- L6 SILVER Beetle Bot
- L4 BRONZE Valkyrie
- L3 Martian Marauder
- L1 Alien

Thanks

Everything that has been said is very true. Slow mutants can be a hindrance if they are [I]of equal level[I] as the mutants you are fighting, but if they are stronger than the mutants you are fighting they can be very useful. But they are even more useful if you surround them with faster mutants. My favorite mutants to use are the ones that are mid-range speeds though, because they tend to have the best balance of power-to-speed.

As far as best mutants go, I have found that the most useful mutants are the ones that are in three general groups: Saber-Galactic/Galactic-Saber, Necro-Zoomorph/Zoo-Necro, and Mythic-Cyber/Cyber-Mythic. This is due to the fact that these typing are able to hit ANY opposing mutant for at least normal damage every time (not counting ablilities).

This is just my opinion though. Good luck with the game

David Deal
01-30-2015, 03:53 PM
There are a lot of configuration choices for attack teams as far as genes go. Myself I like doing teams that have a 2 cycle back secondary gene, ie cyber-necro, and then complete that triangle. I don't have brutal damage against all mutants but I either have double brutal or double strong to every gene.

If you do a full gene setup, my suggestion is understand which genes to lead with and do neutral genes on the same mutant, ie cyber-mythic. It lets every mutant do neutral, strong and brutal to any mutant.

Abhishek Kumar
01-31-2015, 06:45 PM
as a matter of fact Joeydav this year there are very strong mutants which includes fast & slow.......but .....but the ones you want to be your team for fights against other players, this is where u should be careful which mutants u choose to fight with.....a good balance of fast and slow mutants will do the thing..(exmple Valkyrie, terrordoll, and mantidroid are a good)

Matthew Sherry
01-31-2015, 07:45 PM
as a matter of fact Joeydav this year there are very strong mutants which includes fast & slow.......but .....but the ones you want to be your team for fights against other players, this is where u should be careful which mutants u choose to fight with.....a good balance of fast and slow mutants will do the thing..(exmple Valkyrie, terrordoll, and mantidroid are a good)

Valkyrie and Mantidroid are not good pvp mutants. They have touching genes. So any mutant with the following gene combo should be avoided unless you really have no other mutant to use.
Cyber/Zoo
Zoo/Saber
Saber/Mythic
Mythic/Necro
Necro/Galactic
Galactic/Cyber.

Terror Doll is decent, she has good speed and genes that aren't touching.

Abhishek Kumar
02-01-2015, 05:47 PM
in some cases its true.... but they are good if u have a high lvl of your mutants coz all that matters in pvp is lvl speed and health and mostly how to target your prioritize your opponents mutants

Joe Reis
02-02-2015, 02:27 AM
i have to say, i am a huge 300 junkie. an my fav mutant is the gold star Leonidas, even tho he is part Loenidas & god of war!

he may be weak an not fast. but i just love Warrors an hes the defanion of a Warror *bad spelling* but hes epic in my eyes. i love him an i love the new skins for HallBread an Monolith, i dont know if i should get the other skin pack tho

what does everyone think>? i like the one i said most. but also should i buy gold star ranger>? an the robot horse>?

any help would be very greatful :)

thank you very much

Dead666Head

Joe Reis
02-02-2015, 07:38 AM
i have to say, i am a huge 300 junkie. an my fav mutant is the gold star Leonidas, even tho he is part Loenidas & god of war!

he may be weak an not fast. but i just love Warrors an hes the defanion of a Warror *bad spelling* but hes epic in my eyes. i love him an i love the new skins for HallBread an Monolith, i dont know if i should get the other skin pack tho

what does everyone think>? i like the one i said most. but also should i buy gold star ranger>? an the robot horse>?

any help would be very greatful :)

thank you very much

Dead666Head

i gotta say. i love my winter skin of HallBread an winter skin of Monolith. i live in canada. so snow is my thng!!!. but i just love the way they look. much better the HB gold i think. but i am in love with the Gold star Mon.

BUT I LOVE MY GOLD STAR LOENIDAS!!!! HE ROCKS. I WANT TO WATCH 300 AN PLAY GOD OF WAR LOL

DrLobo
02-02-2015, 01:42 PM
Slow mutants can also be damage sponges sometimes, protecting the other(s), no one mentioned that ...

Howard
02-02-2015, 02:50 PM
Joe Reis: Nice to know I am not the only Canadian that plays MGG

I do like the winter skins, but since I already have all those mutants in their gold form already, I can not bring myself to spend all that gold on them.

DrLobo: I do the same thing. Sometimes I use 2 X27s with a Pitlord to face high level opponents with 2 or more X27s

DrLobo
02-02-2015, 02:54 PM
i'm actually against having multiples of the same mutants .... in the same team I mean ... it shouldn't be allowed imo.

Anyway i'm so glad when my X27 is still standing to deliver the final blow because enemies targeted my zombie football player (forgot his name) during the whole fight :)

It's a great feeling .... facing 3 x27 tagged with Britany ... not so great a feeling

Matthew Sherry
02-02-2015, 03:44 PM
Joe Reis: Nice to know I am not the only Canadian that plays MGG

I do like the winter skins, but since I already have all those mutants in their gold form already, I can not bring myself to spend all that gold on them.

DrLobo: I do the same thing. Sometimes I use 2 X27s with a Pitlord to face high level opponents with 2 or more X27sPit Lord? Or Buranka?

David Deal
02-02-2015, 03:50 PM
I prefer Monoceros or the golum things name to Pit Lord

Howard
02-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Pit Lord? Or Buranka?

Pitlord; more HP

Matthew Sherry
02-02-2015, 06:45 PM
Pitlord; more HP
Oh ok. but isnt it -50% damage to X27?