PDA

View Full Version : Banker+Zombat worth buying?

Michael Katz
09-22-2014, 05:15 PM
Hi guys,

I ahve 2500 gold right now and am thinking bout buyung the banker for 1500. Do you think he is worth the money (now that autorush is available)? Plus, do you think that he might be sold cheaper afterwards?

Additionally, I am thinking about buying zombat. However, I would have to spend ca. 1200 gold to do so, since I don't have enough credits. Or should I just wait for him to appear as a PvE reward?

Zero
09-23-2014, 12:53 AM
Hi guys,

I ahve 2500 gold right now and am thinking bout buyung the banker for 1500. Do you think he is worth the money (now that autorush is available)? Plus, do you think that he might be sold cheaper afterwards?

Additionally, I am thinking about buying zombat. However, I would have to spend ca. 1200 gold to do so, since I don't have enough credits. Or should I just wait for him to appear as a PvE reward?

Don't buy Banker for battle purposes, he's rather lackluster, his purpose is only to generate lots of credits in a short amount of time.

Zombat you should get if possible, it helps immensely in the Gold Star version for PvP, otherwise the next time it'll be here will be in an event around mid to late November.

Howard
09-23-2014, 01:46 AM
Don't buy Banker for battle purposes, he's rather lackluster, his purpose is only to generate lots of credits in a short amount of time.

Zombat you should get if possible, it helps immensely in the Gold Star version for PvP, otherwise the next time it'll be here will be in an event around mid to late November.

I agree 100%.That being said, Zombat is not worth 1200 gold IMO, but is well worth the 6 mill.

Banker wont be good for battle, and not sure if it is worth 1500 gold. Heck, I have 5.5k gold and am still not sure whether or not I want to buy it at that price.

There could be a chance it lowers in price before it leaves though; if it does I could be swayed to buy it then.

Michael Katz
09-23-2014, 09:24 AM
Thank you guys