PDA

View Full Version : Eva's EVO is 999 but.......

Grim Jack
09-23-2014, 04:45 AM
What's the highest player EVO you know of? Preferably seen not just 'heard of'.

And in the same vein, anyone know the rough EVO level needed to finish Omega? I'm at 30 and just lost my first match in a long time to one of the matches with 4 level 41s.

Zero
09-23-2014, 05:26 AM

And in the same vein, anyone know the rough EVO level needed to finish Omega? I'm at 30 and just lost my first match in a long time to one of the matches with 4 level 41s.

I fnished Omega with Level 23 Gold Mutants, granted I often times had to use my friends tag twice to do it. Had I been Level 30 I probably wouldnt have had to do that.

James Wash
09-23-2014, 07:04 AM

Saw an EVO slightly over 100 last time. But I only battle enough to be in the bottom of the top 1% (about 100 battles) so I don't see a whole lot of players.

I was EVO 32 when I beat it. My only tag is Eva, so there were many days I only did that one attack. Also, I had to spend gold for a second Eva attack about 5 times.

Howard
09-23-2014, 01:53 PM
Ooh, looks like I'm in for a tough time. Only about a couple days ago I actually starting progressing through campaign again (only ever did 1 stage for training).

I am at whatever arena that is after New Dehli, been going pretty easy so far with level 22+ gold mutants (I'm evo 27). I don't like using tags for the campaign though; with exception of my weak tags just for the sake of it. We'll see.