PDA

View Full Version : How to get Bronze Behemoth

Markus Walter
11-13-2013, 02:53 PM
I am trying since a couple o days but alwaays get that stupid bounty bug T-T
What is the right one for this...Warrior or Alien? One is Behemoth and I have him from the event, also on level 10 as well as the other two I mentioned.

Since I also plan on trying to get him to gold...what can you use later? Guess it might be a bronze Nordic Nightmare or a double Galactic Element since no bronze or silver versions of Warrior or Alien exist...

Earl Lagas
11-13-2013, 04:13 PM
Try using Pure Gene Mutants like Astro Surfer and Nordic Nightmare.

Markus Walter
11-13-2013, 04:30 PM
Nyah...just as I thought. Got Nordic Nightmare in Bronze but will have to level him up to 15 anyway. Sadly he's just 7 now but at least I now have something to go at. Hope it works v.v

Dave Anderson
11-13-2013, 10:34 PM
Correct Parents are Behemoth/Shellshock

Markus Walter
11-13-2013, 11:02 PM
O.O ouch! Don't tell me I wasted another bronze star T-T
Then again...tried also several times to breed a shellshock since I like the layout but it also didn't work...

Guy Raka
11-13-2013, 11:14 PM
Alien / Astro Surfer / Nordic are Correct Parents. 20% chances to get behemoth btw.

Markus Walter
11-14-2013, 01:25 AM
Yeah, Warrior works too...my last experiment brought it out so it just was pretty bad luck of mine. Used up nearly all remaining Bronze stars for it. Maybe I have better luck with silver -.-

Shawn BM
11-14-2013, 03:25 PM
I just got my bronze behemoth from breeding of martian + behemoth.I previously tried 3 times to get bronze behemoth with nordic(2 times) and bount bug but failed always.

Kerim Kova?
11-14-2013, 10:47 PM
I'm about to get one from that MARS event I hope cuz the stakes are pretty high there for me.Is it any good?

Markus Walter
11-15-2013, 12:25 PM
Its in its Normal form superior to bronze beetle bot. Faster, almost same Life(a bit more), almost same attack but looks twice as cool in my eyes. Bronze version starts with +100 app. in Life and Attack and has a cool blue with grassland shade on the spacesuit. I will try to evolve it through to gold and will surely add it asap to my Defense in PvP instead of beetle bot.

Markus Walter
11-20-2013, 02:01 PM
Sorry for the double post but right now I got silver Behemoth on 2nd Try with bronze Behemoth + Bronze Nordic Nightmare. Hope it works the same way with Gold Version a bit later. First have to level up to 20.

Dario Pennacchi
11-20-2013, 05:54 PM
the correct parents for behemot are:behemot+astrosurfer(the best to obtain bronze and silver behemot),behemot+bounty bug,behemot+enforcer,behemot+ghostnaut,behemot+nor dic knightmare(the best for gold behemot)

Markus Walter
11-21-2013, 09:34 PM
Drat...so that means I somehow have to get a Nordic Nightmare in silver with 1 shot if I want a gold behemoth the way I read your Info Dario T-T

Christian Munive
11-22-2013, 01:29 AM
Don't worry mate... yeah, the random nature of breeding can be frustrating at times, but you'll eventually get him. I got my bronze Behemont breeding the normal one with a normal Nordic Nightmare. The bronze and silver versions of Nordic Nightmare are somewhat easy to get too (you need two Warriors or a Warrior and a Nordic Knightmare to breed a bronze NK, and a couple of bronze NKs to breed a silver one).

You'll get them, don't worry :).

Markus Walter
11-22-2013, 11:51 PM
I really appreciate this forum and all the help of others you get! Without this I could've tried an eternity, really. I know I'll get to that point eventually but right now I feel a bit exhausted cause PvP makes no sense anymore to try for real. They reduced it to a wallet wagging of some ball less losers due to the boosts. PvP was my reason to try and evolve but now it became pointless...<.<