PDA

View Full Version : freezing mutants?

Shaun Sandoval
09-26-2014, 07:55 PM
So when I freeze my mutants does it just store them? Or am I missing something? Cause I'm to poor to store mutants lol :biggrin-new:

Howard
09-26-2014, 08:14 PM
So when I freeze my mutants does it just store them? Or am I missing something? Cause I'm to poor to store mutants lol :biggrin-new:

Yes, all it does is store them. Nothing else. Basically it is like a storage for your mutants when you run out of space on your rooftop. Frozen mutants do not generate credits, and cannot be used until unfrozen.

They still do count towards you mutant count though.

I would prefer if Kobojo expanded the rooftop though. I'm starting to run out of space, and I want to display as many cool mutants as possible.

DrLobo
09-26-2014, 08:44 PM
They coul at least generate mutosterone at slow rate while frozen.... That would make sense ....

James Wash
09-27-2014, 07:28 AM
Yes, all it does is store them. Nothing else. Basically it is like a storage for your mutants when you run out of space on your rooftop. Frozen mutants do not generate credits, and cannot be used until unfrozen.

They still do count towards you mutant count though.

I would prefer if Kobojo expanded the rooftop though. I'm starting to run out of space, and I want to display as many cool mutants as possible.

There's plenty of room on the rooftop display. Even if they don't expand the rooftop, they could devote some of that space for displaying any mutants a player chooses.

Zero
09-27-2014, 03:32 PM
There's plenty of room on the rooftop display. Even if they don't expand the rooftop, they could devote some of that space for displaying any mutants a player chooses.

The lag would be crazy at that point

Howard
09-27-2014, 09:14 PM
There's not enough for me :P would be nice too to increase credit generation. But yea, lag could get back for PC.

Maybe they put an option for turning off rooftop animations; I'm sure you don't need 200 mutants moving ever so slightly on your roof. Or maybe even a second floor/roof accessed by an icon.

James Wash
09-28-2014, 09:06 AM
The lag would be crazy at that point

There's a theory that our universe might be a simulation. If we could overload the system, we'd start to stutter like an overloaded video card display. Every extra addition (like anything that increases lag time) puts us a tiny bit closer to the truth ;)-

Shaun Sandoval
10-01-2014, 02:45 AM
So is storage unlimited though? How many you guys got tucked away lol