PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac Pack worth buying?

Michael Katz
09-26-2014, 09:56 PM
Hi guys,

is the current zodiac pack woth buying for 1900 gold? I have 2500 gold and was actually planning to buy a star trooper (in case it will be on sale again. does anyone know, if this is going to happen (soon)?). Additionally, I don't really like the gene combination of the zodiac mutants. So what do you think, guys?

Thanks in advance

Howard
09-26-2014, 10:32 PM
Hi guys,

is the current zodiac pack woth buying for 1900 gold? I have 2500 gold and was actually planning to buy a star trooper (in case it will be on sale again. does anyone know, if this is going to happen (soon)?). Additionally, I don't really like the gene combination of the zodiac mutants. So what do you think, guys?

Thanks in advance

For battle: No

For Bingo/Collecting: Yes

Don't know whether or not Trooper will be back (soon)

James Wash
09-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Hi guys,

Thanks in advance

If those zodiacs finish a bingo line, maybe. But star trooper is very good for PvP. I'd go trooper every time.