PDA

View Full Version : F*************CK!! :mad-new:

Federico Campoli
09-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Whyy?? Why every time i try to do a battle on pvp i find people that only have at least 2 gold star and a total EVO level of 63? My EVO is 20 (for a total of 60) and every person that attack me has more EVO points (?) than me. Why all the people that i meet (defending or attacking) is always stronger than me? I CAN'T SPEND EVERY TIME 15000K OF CREDITS TO CHANGE MY OPPONENT!! and even if i do it, i always meet people who have only legendary mutants.
My team: Techno taoist gold (normal version), Captain peace, Captain wrenchfury. What i have to do if i want a loyal match?

Sorry for my english but i'm angry cause i'm spending a lot of time in this game like many other people, and i still see that the matchmaking system sucks.
And I'm Italian, so I do not speak very well english.

John MacDonald
09-30-2014, 01:17 PM
Whyy?? Why every time i try to do a battle on pvp i find people that only have at least 2 gold star and a total EVO level of 63? My EVO is 20 (for a total of 60) and every person that attack me has more EVO points (?) than me. Why all the people that i meet (defending or attacking) is always stronger than me? I CAN'T SPEND EVERY TIME 15000K OF CREDITS TO CHANGE MY OPPONENT!! and even if i do it, i always meet people who have only legendary mutants.
My team: Techno taoist gold (normal version), Captain peace, Captain wrenchfury. What i have to do if i want a loyal match?

Sorry for my english but i'm angry cause i'm spending a lot of time in this game like many other people, and i still see that the matchmaking system sucks.
And I'm Italian, so I do not speak very well english.

What percentage are you?

The earlier you start fighting, the higher your level, the tougher they are.

Most people have legendary mutants if they've played long enough simply because they've done PvE and PvP.

Howard
09-30-2014, 01:53 PM
As John stated, over the course of the PvP the levels will start decreasing and averaging out; since it is the beginning, there is a lot of parity with regards to the point totals. However, it is not unusual to run into higher levels; it all depends on your point total. Ie. Last PvP, I was in the top 100 for most of it, but 80% of my matches were 10 evos or up; it is because mostly higher levels are in that area.

A couple levels above you isn't that bad, just use a tag, and faster mutants; fighting higher level opponents becomes easier. I remember not long ago (a month) I was actually wanting to look for higher level opponents and was pretty much only paired with lower. You gain more points and lose less when fighting higher levels. I used to spend 20-30k per skip, and about 15 million per PvP looking for higher levels.

Summary:
- It'll get easier over the week
- Higher evos are actually encouraged
- Use faster mutants and tags

Federico Campoli
09-30-2014, 06:52 PM
As John stated, over the course of the PvP the levels will start decreasing and averaging out; since it is the beginning, there is a lot of parity with regards to the point totals. However, it is not unusual to run into higher levels; it all depends on your point total. Ie. Last PvP, I was in the top 100 for most of it, but 80% of my matches were 10 evos or up; it is because mostly higher levels are in that area.

A couple levels above you isn't that bad, just use a tag, and faster mutants; fighting higher level opponents becomes easier. I remember not long ago (a month) I was actually wanting to look for higher level opponents and was pretty much only paired with lower. You gain more points and lose less when fighting higher levels. I used to spend 20-30k per skip, and about 15 million per PvP looking for higher levels.

Summary:
- It'll get easier over the week
- Higher evos are actually encouraged
- Use faster mutants and tags

Okkey, but all the people that i meet in pvp, are AT LEAST at level 63 (21 EVO) and im only 60 (20). So, i usually meet people with a evo level of 67 / 71 ecc. I don't have money, cause i'm not rich, and i can't spend my money every 1 / 2 weeks. (although I have seen that almost all the players love to spend their money)

superhater
09-30-2014, 07:58 PM
Defeating higher evo opponents is what you want. You get more points from those wins. You need fast mutants and good tags.

Howard
09-30-2014, 08:30 PM
Okkey, but all the people that i meet in pvp, are AT LEAST at level 63 (21 EVO) and im only 60 (20). So, i usually meet people with a evo level of 67 / 71 ecc. I don't have money, cause i'm not rich, and i can't spend my money every 1 / 2 weeks. (although I have seen that almost all the players love to spend their money)

You don't necessarily need to spend money. Take a look at my post in this thread:
http://forums.kobojo.com/showthread.php?4481-Too-much-gold

I outlined ways to earn gold, and should be sufficient. If you can save your gold, wait until lightning pack or get an autonorush in the reactor and breed it; it will make a HUGE difference.

Tags help too, as a matter of fact, tags are the main thing to get through PvP

James Wash
09-30-2014, 10:00 PM
Tags help too, as a matter of fact, tags are the main thing to get through PvP

Depends. I got into the top 1% last time with no tags and about 85 fights total. It took about 100 fight previously, but I changed to what you use ( autorush/terrordoll/azuria ) for attacking. Before, I would switch up the mutants for every attack to save med kits, but I prefer doing as few attacks as possible. I ended up using about 500 med kits with your bunch, so it was worth it to me.

Thanks for posting what you attack with. If you change, I'd like to know.

Howard
09-30-2014, 10:52 PM
Depends. I got into the top 1% last time with no tags and about 85 fights total. It took about 100 fight previously, but I changed to what you use ( autorush/terrordoll/azuria ) for attacking. Before, I would switch up the mutants for every attack to save med kits, but I prefer doing as few attacks as possible. I ended up using about 500 med kits with your bunch, so it was worth it to me.

Thanks for posting what you attack with. If you change, I'd like to know.

Yea, I used to not use tags at all, and would still manage to get 1%. But it was a lot of work, having over 1000 attacks and defences. Also having 5 med labs and collecting every 2 hours was often not enough. Since using tags my fight total halved (now dependent on number of tags I have) and am at 10k med packs saved up...

I will be changing my team when x27 comes out, and since finally reaching the upper levels of PVP (top 100) I need to adjust my team since different mutants are used there. I started keeping track of my opponents this week to see what is used most. Will also have to keep track again after a good amount of time has passed after X27s release.

I'll definitely give you a heads up with any team changes