PDA

View Full Version : Received a Star in daily gift

Non Pervenuto
09-30-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi guys, wanna talk about a thingh happened to me this morning.
i apologize in advance 4 my bad engliish, but i'm italian :P
Btw, i play mgg multiple times a day.
I play by me, and help my 2 little nephews on their profiles., so, we all 3 play a lot.
On mgg facebook page sometime, i saw someone thanking a player for receiving a gold or silver star in daily gift, and this was nice.
This morning that happened to me too..
ME, BUT ALSO my 2 nep, received a BRONZE STAR ( ok just bronz, but it's ok the same) in daily gif...
THE STRANGE THING is that we received this star FROM THE SAME PLAYER
So basically, i dont know how it works, maybe in that moment, every gift he sended was a bronze star, because
is really odd that we received the same thing, at the same time, from the same person, dont u think?
Thoughs about that?
What do u think?
How it works in your opinion?

Grim Jack
09-30-2014, 03:22 PM
I think that's awesome! I actually had a friend message me thanking me for sending him a gold star. Of course there is no option to send stars but I guess maybe one day there was a chance stars were among the possible gifts when sending "mystery gift" since that's all I ever send.

Non Pervenuto
09-30-2014, 03:52 PM
i hope too receive a gold star ehehe.
I wanna add one thing btw..
The jackpot....
Like i said i play with my 2 neps, they have 9 and 10 years...
so, sometimes they can be a little liar eh eh eh..
but, 9 years, said me he won the jackpot few time ago.
I didnt believed him, u know.. kids...
but he was so truly sad about my disbelieving , that he swore on love he have for me, that was true about
jacpot..
so i started to believe him..
the only strange thing about that, is that he dint won the fabolous amounts we see on jackpot bars
but something about 2000, 2500 gold.

Really i d k if that's trub, but i WANNA beleieve him...
only thing i found strange is the amount of gold.... just about 2000?

superhater
09-30-2014, 05:55 PM
I've received stars as gifts as well. Always send mystery gifts. I've gotten passes, mutosterone, stars, exp drinks as gifts. I have gotten a silver star as a gift. Best so far. I've seen people get gold though.

James Wash
09-30-2014, 10:10 PM
but, 9 years, said me he won the jackpot few time ago.
I didnt believed him, u know.. kids...
but he was so truly sad about my disbelieving , that he swore on love he have for me, that was true about
jacpot..
so i started to believe him..
the only strange thing about that, is that he dint won the fabolous amounts we see on jackpot bars
but something about 2000, 2500 gold.

Really i d k if that's trub, but i WANNA beleieve him...
only thing i found strange is the amount of gold.... just about 2000?

It's more likely that something else occurred in the game that he's confused about.

But what's the harm in just saying, "Good for you! I hope that I get so lucky!"? It's only a game. He's not really cheating. No one's being hurt even slightly. At the very least, he's got a good imagination. Imagination has helped many great men have great lives.

Howard
09-30-2014, 10:55 PM
It's more likely that something else occurred in the game that he's confused about.

But what's the harm in just saying, "Good for you! I hope that I get so lucky!"? It's only a game. He's not really cheating. No one's being hurt even slightly. At the very least, he's got a good imagination. Imagination has helped many great men have great lives.

I agree with this.

Also I believe Jackpot is fake, but who knows. The 2k I feel could be bingo? Either way, doesn't matter, its not hurting anybody.

Unless they have been buying gold with your credit card....:p

Non Pervenuto
10-01-2014, 01:50 AM
eheheh tnx 4 reply, he was not confused i think
he know exactly what bingo is ( he took his 1500 few days ago, so it wasnt bingo.
For sure i was not worried about nothing, mine was just curiosity...
probably he really won the jackpot,, BUT the jackpot is not like they present it...
maybe it guarantee minor prize (like 2000 maybe)
And the music and the names we see winnin 60.000 and over gold, is just like a spot...

this is my humble opinion :D

Lucly i teached him to take desk snapshot with STAMP button, and copy/paste in paint eheheh
in fact
yesterday when he received bronze star like me, he sended me the screenshot by Facebook. :D
little devil eheheh