PDA

View Full Version : What to do with 3000 gold?

Joeydav
10-04-2014, 11:35 AM
- I am level 30
- My evolution center is level 19
- My breeding center is level 1
- I have 1 incubator
- I have 1 med lab
- I have no gold mutants

I was thinking about buying 10 med labs, that way.. I can make 110 big med packs every 4 hours and I can quickly get through the campaign and level up my monsters fast.

Or I could buy a gold mutant from the shop.. But this seems pointless as I already have 4 gold stars.

Thoughts?

James Wash
10-04-2014, 04:14 PM
- I am level 30
- My evolution center is level 19
- My breeding center is level 1
- I have 1 incubator
- I have 1 med lab
- I have no gold mutants

I was thinking about buying 10 med labs, that way.. I can make 110 big med packs every 4 hours and I can quickly get through the campaign and level up my monsters fast.

Or I could buy a gold mutant from the shop.. But this seems pointless as I already have 4 gold stars.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't buy any med labs. They take up room you'll need for your muts. If you haven't covered all rooftops, you'll need some gold for that.
Legendary muts are 10% stronger than normal mutes. The only way you can get them is by buying them.
Since you have no gold muts, I would spend 500 of it to upgrade your breeding center since that increases your chances of getting rare muts and I would buy the gold X27

Howard
10-04-2014, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't buy any med labs. They take up room you'll need for your muts. If you haven't covered all rooftops, you'll need some gold for that.
Legendary muts are 10% stronger than normal mutes. The only way you can get them is by buying them.
Since you have no gold muts, I would spend 500 of it to upgrade your breeding center since that increases your chances of getting rare muts and I would buy the gold X27

I second this. X27 all the way. It's the best thing since sliced bread

Breeding center upgrade to level 2 will help a lot, and once you able to, get to level 3 as well

Med labs can be useful, but you definitely do not need 10; I have 5 and it worked well, however, as of the last month or so, and getting stronger (started using tags), I really don't need as many (I have almost 10,000 med packs stocked up)

Also, in my opinion, the best purchase for med packs are the 2 hour, 20x med packs

2h, 20 med packs: 20x10%= 200% for 12,000 credits x 2(to make it 4h) = 400% for 24,000 credits
4h, 10 big med packs: 10x25%= 250% for 28,000 credits

superhater
10-04-2014, 04:53 PM
I currently have 4 med labs and I have 5000 med kits saved. I use the x20 for 2 hrs all day and then use x10 for 4hrs when I go to sleep. Use your gold on mutants and upgrading your breeding center. The gold mutants that are in the shop aren't ones you can breed some of the time.

Non Pervenuto
10-04-2014, 05:30 PM
buy other 2 or three medi lab.

upgrade incubator and breeder.

u will breed faster and better, and u will sell mutants to get money 4 buy habitat space.

save the rest of the gold.

James Wash
10-04-2014, 06:13 PM
I second this. X27 all the way. It's the best thing since sliced bread

Breeding center upgrade to level 2 will help a lot, and once you able to, get to level 3 as well

Med labs can be useful, but you definitely do not need 10; I have 5 and it worked well, however, as of the last month or so, and getting stronger (started using tags), I really don't need as many (I have almost 10,000 med packs stocked up)

Also, in my opinion, the best purchase for med packs are the 2 hour, 20x med packs

2h, 20 med packs: 20x10%= 200% for 12,000 credits x 2(to make it 4h) = 400% for 24,000 credits
4h, 10 big med packs: 10x25%= 250% for 28,000 credits

I've always made do with just one med lab, but I fight less than 1/10 as much as you... just enough to barely stay in the top 1%. I've got 7000 med packs and always make 6 at one time.

I had one gold star left, so tried for a second X27. Got lucky (bred it with a monocerus).

Joeydav
10-04-2014, 06:36 PM
Okay guys so I should buy the Gold X27 and 2 med labs? The thing is, fast mutants never help me in the campaign mode, it's always Captain Peace, Oriax and Dire Despot that end up getting me through the harder levels because they hit high.

I never have enough med packs to carry on playing, I log on in the morning and complete one level, then I have to wait 4 hours for more med packs, so annoying. If I buy 10 med labs.. I can level up every single mutant pretty quickly and complete the campaign quickly, then use my reactor tokens on the space wars/super heroes

Howard
10-04-2014, 07:32 PM
I've always made do with just one med lab, but I fight less than 1/10 as much as you... just enough to barely stay in the top 1%. I've got 7000 med packs and always make 6 at one time.

I had one gold star left, so tried for a second X27. Got lucky (bred it with a monocerus).

How is using 2 X27s? Right now I am just using the 1 with Terrordoll and Azuria and it is doing pretty well. Zombat is used for defense over Terrordoll to make sure a tag is used within the first 2 attacks. Might opt for Terrordoll in defense as well if it doesnt work well.

Prior to using tags, I had well over 1000 attacks and defenses in a PvP, with just barely enough to stay in top 1% (about 1700 points), The 5 med labs producing 20 med packs every 2 hours was barely enough; I oft stayed at 0 saved up at the end of the day.

Now using tags, I have basically halved that, with my points increasing every PvP (last pvp was 5500 points and 500 A and Ds). Same amount of med labs, and production (maybe less production, as due to my surplus, I have felt the need to cram as many med productions as possible) and now have thousands of med packs.

Okay guys so I should buy the Gold X27 and 2 med labs? The thing is, fast mutants never help me in the campaign mode, it's always Captain Peace, Oriax and Dire Despot that end up getting me through the harder levels because they hit high.

I never have enough med packs to carry on playing, I log on in the morning and complete one level, then I have to wait 4 hours for more med packs, so annoying. If I buy 10 med labs.. I can level up every single mutant pretty quickly and complete the campaign quickly, then use my reactor tokens on the space wars/super heroes

Yes, med packs will help you if you do a lot of pvp/campaign battles battles, especially if you don't use tags and have to battle more. That being said, 10 med labs are a bit over kill.

Purpose of fast mutants are for tag unleashing, but not entirely dependent of tags. When I didn't have tags, I used Terrordoll and 2 lightning mutants, and still got to 1%. In campaign, not as much since I don't usually waste tags on it unless it is omega and I am stuck.

Anyways, in the end, it is entirely up to you, and your preference.

James Wash
10-04-2014, 09:47 PM
How is using 2 X27s? Right now I am just using the 1 with Terrordoll and Azuria and it is doing pretty well. Zombat is used for defense over Terrordoll to make sure a tag is used within the first 2 attacks. Might opt for Terrordoll in defense as well if it doesnt work well.

I haven't leveled them up yet, so I can't say. It'll be a while since the closest one is 13 levels away. Since I don't use tags, the info I get might not be very useful to you... unless they work very well. In that case, someone with tags would win almost every time.

I never attack anyone that would give me -20 for a loss. There aren't to many players at the same level as me, so 2-3 payments gets me an acceptable opponent. That's also probably different than a better strategy for you.

Howard
10-04-2014, 11:48 PM
I haven't leveled them up yet, so I can't say. It'll be a while since the closest one is 13 levels away. Since I don't use tags, the info I get might not be very useful to you... unless they work very well. In that case, someone with tags would win almost every time.

I never attack anyone that would give me -20 for a loss. There aren't to many players at the same level as me, so 2-3 payments gets me an acceptable opponent. That's also probably different than a better strategy for you.

2-3 payments is good compared to what I used to get. I used to have to go through 5-20 skips @ 20-30,000 credits each, just to find someone 1 level higher. Was quite annoying and expensive.

My strategy when I wasn't using tags was to kill at least 1 mutant before a tag is unleashed.

Examples: Behemoth-Dead Bot-Terror doll; in this case I usually went for terror doll first before it attacks, get attacked once my dead bot (the AI usually waits til it's second attack before using a tag), then kill dead bot. That leaves Behemoth and a tag vs all 3 of my mutants. Behemoth kills one of my mutants and uses a tag (no biggie; its 1 hit kill either way) then I finish it.

Another is say Behemoth-Marv-Terror doll; I usually kill Behemoth then terror then Marv.

Or when it's 2 lightning and 1 super slow; I take out the 2 lightnings.

My current team occasionally struggles (haven't fully put a finger on what scenario) due to the X27 genes not being the best.

Michael Katz
10-05-2014, 07:12 PM

I have the same team, using Autorush instead of Azuria though. Why do you prefer Azuria?

Howard
10-05-2014, 09:51 PM
I have the same team, using Autorush instead of Azuria though. Why do you prefer Azuria?

I like Azuria because it is a fairly fast mutant AND has fairly high attack and damage. It is just fast enough to not get attacked twice by 11.11 mutants. Of course with the introduction of X27, I may have to swap it out for something slightly faster (more then 6.25 speed).

Plus Azuria has a Galactic gene attack; which is fairly useful with regards to heavily seen mutants.

My old attack team used to be Autonorush/Star Trooper/Zombat-Terrordoll-Azuria; so X27 was more of a replacement to Autonorush and co., and Autonorush was never an alternative to Azuria.

Michael Katz
10-05-2014, 10:15 PM
I like Azuria because it is a fairly fast mutant AND has fairly high attack and damage. It is just fast enough to not get attacked twice by 11.11 mutants. Of course with the introduction of X27, I may have to swap it out for something slightly faster (more then 6.25 speed).

Plus Azuria has a Galactic gene attack; which is fairly useful with regards to heavily seen mutants.

My old attack team used to be Autonorush/Star Trooper/Zombat-Terrordoll-Azuria; so X27 was more of a replacement to Autonorush and co., and Autonorush was never an alternative to Azuria.

Ok, thanks. I was thinking about breeding Azuria and I have a techno taoist, autonorush, medusa and deus machine as possible breeding partners. Which one do you think should I use?

Howard
10-05-2014, 10:34 PM
Ok, thanks. I was thinking about breeding Azuria and I have a techno taoist, autonorush, medusa and deus machine as possible breeding partners. Which one do you think should I use?

I say go with Azuria and/or Autonorush; just play around and see what best suits your needs or style. There are many factors, as depending on you usual point ranges, you may have different common opponents.

I am currently leveling up a Medusa (I got it while breeding Buranka. 3 fails getting Gold Kaiju Kitty, Dracus Nobilis, and Medusa). I may play with Medusa in PvP and see how that goes.

Michael Katz
10-05-2014, 11:27 PM
I say go with Azuria and/or Autonorush; just play around and see what best suits your needs or style. There are many factors, as depending on you usual point ranges, you may have different common opponents.

I am currently leveling up a Medusa (I got it while breeding Buranka. 3 fails getting Gold Kaiju Kitty, Dracus Nobilis, and Medusa). I may play with Medusa in PvP and see how that goes.

Thanks again. Actually I wanted to know which of the mutants above (techno taoist, autonorush, medusa and deus machine) is better suited to breed Azuria. Sorry for the confusion.

Zero
10-06-2014, 12:43 AM
My current team occasionally struggles (haven't fully put a finger on what scenario) due to the X27 genes not being the best.

Whats your team again? My team is doing fine, although I do agree X27's genes are pretty medicore.

Howard
10-06-2014, 01:57 AM
Thanks again. Actually I wanted to know which of the mutants above (techno taoist, autonorush, medusa and deus machine) is better suited to breed Azuria. Sorry for the confusion.

Oh my mistake. I guess out the 4 mutants, if it best to use Autonorush; Autonorush + Azuria breed takes less time then using the others.
Though I would suggest using Astro Surfer since it will reduce the chances of getting other mutants, but it will give you a much longer breed time.

If you have a PvP/E/Legendary mutant that you also don't mind having that shares the same gene, you can use that as well. Ie. I used silver wampara with silver Azuria; I didn't have gold of either one, so wouldn't mind getting either. Though once you get one of them, you have to opt for say Astro surfer instead.

Whats your team again? My team is doing fine, although I do agree X27's genes are pretty medicore.

My team right now is:
- Azuria-X27-Terrordoll for attacking
- Azuria-x27-Zombat for defending

Overall I am satisfied with the team, but will experiment with Space Princess, and would also like to get my hands on Micky Krueger as you said.

You are blowing me out of the water in PvP though. I look at your score, you have 1000 more points. I catch up, look at your score again, and you gained another 1000... lol

Zero
10-06-2014, 02:11 AM
My team right now is:
- Azuria-X27-Terrordoll for attacking
- Azuria-x27-Zombat for defending

Overall I am satisfied with the team, but will experiment with Space Princess, and would also like to get my hands on Micky Krueger as you said.

You are blowing me out of the water in PvP though. I look at your score, you have 1000 more points. I catch up, look at your score again, and you gained another 1000... lol
Your defense is identical to mine lol. As for attacking, I use Dead Bot > Terrordoll, though I do realize Terrordoll is better overall for several reasons, I haven't run into much issues using it.

I am strongly considering testing Sirenia though since I am often times pitted against Auto, Zombat, Trooper teams way too often. This way I can attack and tag kill Zombat with X27, then Auto will attack Sirenia or X27 and Trooper will attack Azuria, then Sirenia (which has more health and attack than Doll and Bot) can hit either one for Brutal and Azuria can finish them off. Sirenia is also a necro speedster, which is always a must since Behemoth and Mr Marvelous's usage and popularity are so high. Though ideally I REALLY want Kreuger as it has a lot more synergy and coverage, and just looks badass to boot.

Space Princess does sound like a good choice as well, X27, Princess, and probably Xenarach or Experiment to round off your coverage, but to be honest I am not convinced with the latter two as they get attacked twice by the lightning mutants, which translates to a chance of setting off a tag from your opponent.

And yea thanks to X27, Ive been beating A LOT of high evo level players and getting 150+ points each time, which is why i'm skyrocketing in points

Howard
10-06-2014, 03:36 AM
Your defense is identical to mine lol. As for attacking, I use Dead Bot > Terrordoll, though I do realize Terrordoll is better overall for several reasons, I haven't run into much issues using it.

I am strongly considering testing Sirenia though since I am often times pitted against Auto, Zombat, Trooper teams way too often. This way I can attack and tag kill Zombat with X27, then Auto will attack Sirenia or X27 and Trooper will attack Azuria, then Sirenia (which has more health and attack than Doll and Bot) can hit either one for Brutal and Azuria can finish them off. Sirenia is also a necro speedster, which is always a must since Behemoth and Mr Marvelous's usage and popularity are so high. Though ideally I REALLY want Kreuger as it has a lot more synergy and coverage, and just looks badass to boot.

Space Princess does sound like a good choice as well, X27, Princess, and probably Xenarach or Experiment to round off your coverage, but to be honest I am not convinced with the latter two as they get attacked twice by the lightning mutants, which translates to a chance of setting off a tag from your opponent.

And yea thanks to X27, Ive been beating A LOT of high evo level players and getting 150+ points each time, which is why i'm skyrocketing in points

Yea, Dead Bot and Terrordoll are more of less similar; I don't have a Dead Bot oddly enough; got a Zomborg when I tried :P

Sirenia is a decent option, but I don't like touching genes, though Galactic-Necro have quite good coverage as you stated.

Also consider Sentry even though it is touching genes; not so good against Behemoth, but can help clean up Zombat and Autonorush.

I am in an awkward spot right now in PvP; I have just skipped 30 people looking for a viable opponent. 1 person (appeared twice) had 171 combined evo, 1 person (twice appeared) had a combined 90, 1 person had a combined 74 (my level), and the rest were lower levels. I want to find people who are about 110+ but no luck, and with being in 40th place; I will just keep cycling though the same people unfortunately and can only earn 10-40 points per win.

Zero
10-06-2014, 05:03 AM
Yea, Dead Bot and Terrordoll are more of less similar; I don't have a Dead Bot oddly enough; got a Zomborg when I tried :P
Terrordoll has some advantages to Dead Bot.

1. It can attack twice to relevant things like Cobrakai, Arachno, Haggis. Dead Bot cannot.
2. It's primary Necro gene makes it a more solid counter to Galactics, Dead Bot is hit for Brutal.
3. In the 2nd wave of attacks vs Lightning mutants it is only attacked once, Dead Bot is attacked twice.

Sirenia is a decent option, but I don't like touching genes, though Galactic-Necro have quite good coverage as you stated.
Neither do I, but after taking into account that both those genes hit a lot of popular mutants for brutal and strong and the fact that Mythics are very low in usage in the higher levels, it's made me consider trying it.

Also consider Sentry even though it is touching genes; not so good against Behemoth, but can help clean up Zombat and Autonorush.
If it only it's speed was 6.67 it would actually be a lot more viable in my opinion.

I am in an awkward spot right now in PvP; I have just skipped 30 people looking for a viable opponent. 1 person (appeared twice) had 171 combined evo, 1 person (twice appeared) had a combined 90, 1 person had a combined 74 (my level), and the rest were lower levels. I want to find people who are about 110+ but no luck, and with being in 40th place; I will just keep cycling though the same people unfortunately and can only earn 10-40 points per win.
As long as you defeat people higher evo than you then you still get a lot of points.

Howard
10-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Oh, I totally forgot for a second that Dead bot was Cyber-Necro.

I don't have a Sirenia yet, so hopefully should get one (most likely about 4 PvPs from now)

I have been looking for a mutant with a 6.67 speed (as 6.25 is not fast enough, and 6.67 should carry some heavy damage); Best option is Mekali, and maybe satyr shaman. So a team of X27-Mekali-Sirenia would not be bad theoretically, IMO.

Yea, I have been in the look out for higher evos; but unfortunately in my relative point range, the pool of opponents is very small, and only 1 person is higher level then me, but only nets me 30 points. I need to either raise my points slowly to get out of the current grouping, or wait until the lower levels drop out of the group, and higher levels start joining.

X27-Terrordoll-Mickey I think would be a good team. Well rounded triangle, decent speed to not get attacked twice and can potentially attack twice against Behemoth.

Zero
10-07-2014, 12:40 AM
Oh, I totally forgot for a second that Dead bot was Cyber-Necro.

I don't have a Sirenia yet, so hopefully should get one (most likely about 4 PvPs from now)

I have been looking for a mutant with a 6.67 speed (as 6.25 is not fast enough, and 6.67 should carry some heavy damage); Best option is Mekali, and maybe satyr shaman. So a team of X27-Mekali-Sirenia would not be bad theoretically, IMO.

Yea, I have been in the look out for higher evos; but unfortunately in my relative point range, the pool of opponents is very small, and only 1 person is higher level then me, but only nets me 30 points. I need to either raise my points slowly to get out of the current grouping, or wait until the lower levels drop out of the group, and higher levels start joining.

X27-Terrordoll-Mickey I think would be a good team. Well rounded triangle, decent speed to not get attacked twice and can potentially attack twice against Behemoth.
I just made Sirenia today and am leveling it up, I don't think I'll be able to test it extensively enough though because I don't want my tag to change.

To be honest X27 isn't used enough to warrant using the 6.67 mutants just yet, maybe when/if more 12.5 come out. But yea I do agree that Mekali is better than Satyr.

I wouldn't use Doll and Micky together, both have primary Necro Genes.

Howard
10-07-2014, 03:59 AM
I just made Sirenia today and am leveling it up, I don't think I'll be able to test it extensively enough though because I don't want my tag to change.

To be honest X27 isn't used enough to warrant using the 6.67 mutants just yet, maybe when/if more 12.5 come out. But yea I do agree that Mekali is better than Satyr.

I wouldn't use Doll and Micky together, both have primary Necro Genes.

FYI, my tag will be The Devourer in the next day or two (still has another 15 hours to hatch first!)

I have only ran into 2 different people with X27s; so yea, I will not be needing 6.67s just yet. Hence why I am still using Azuria.

I was stuck between Dead Bot and Terror doll for the cyber-necro, opted for Terrordoll due to speed, and abundance of Galactics. Sirenia could take over Terrordoll instead though. (X27-Mickey-Sirenia)

PvP is starting to get on my nerves; the computer is just cycling though the same 8 people:
- 3 people with roughly EVO 45 (I am 28)
- 1 person with EVO 57
- 4 people with less EVO then me

I have been skipping opponents just to find these lower evos, but would have to spend about 500k just to find one. What really annoys me is that the 171 EVO person is always the first option given after I fight, forcing a minimum of 1 skip between each battle. As a matter of fact, 3 much higher EVOs are always the first matches made EVERY TIME! I'm just going to wait until viable opponents enter my very small point range and/or stick with revenges. 500k for 10 points is just not worth it.

markan25
10-08-2014, 07:21 PM
Ребята только начал играть помогите кто то золотом