PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Pro Suggestions...

Lotus_Eater
10-05-2014, 02:23 AM
okay, i already have experiment and enforcer in my offense team. right now im using silver wampara to kinda complete it but i feel like my team isn't the best yet. im thinking of hiring x27 or power rangers one, but my team already have two cyber genes...so any suggestions here regarding what should i do? or maybe what mutant should i have to kind of complete it...

Howard
10-05-2014, 02:51 AM
okay, i already have experiment and enforcer in my offense team. right now im using silver wampara to kinda complete it but i feel like my team isn't the best yet. im thinking of hiring x27 or power rangers one, but my team already have two cyber genes...so any suggestions here regarding what should i do? or maybe what mutant should i have to kind of complete it...

Right now your team is too slow; you are at a huge disadvantage against teams with faster mutants and tags

I would suggest REPLACING Enforcer with X27.

The Experiment is fine for now, but maybe replace with with a Terrordoll or Zombat.

Wampara should be upgraded to Gold if you are set on using it.

Also try to get an Autonorush from reactor and breed it instead of Bazzinger.

At most, you should have 1 slow mutant IN MY OPINION.

Lotus_Eater
10-05-2014, 05:00 AM
got terrordoll but no upgrade done yet on her. i have no zombat yet as im new to this game (since i intend to get him from event/pvp).

ive been trying to breed my gold wampara but so far my gold star just being wasted...i'll try again soon after i got some gold star from bingo, hahaha

thanks a lot for the suggestions...i'll try to max my x27 first, then thinking of breeding gold terrordoll.

Howard
10-05-2014, 07:02 AM
got terrordoll but no upgrade done yet on her. i have no zombat yet as im new to this game (since i intend to get him from event/pvp).

ive been trying to breed my gold wampara but so far my gold star just being wasted...i'll try again soon after i got some gold star from bingo, hahaha

thanks a lot for the suggestions...i'll try to max my x27 first, then thinking of breeding gold terrordoll.

Just to be sure, Terrordoll is not upgradable; you have to breed it using Silver Bushi + Stealth Bot, or Undead Dragon + Reptoid.

What level is your breeding center? It will really help to save on stars if you have a level 3. I have a level 3, and for gold maximum I fail 3 times. You'll be getting plenty of gold stars from bingo and campaign; oddly enough, I find silver stars a rarer commodity (since they give less in campaign and bingo).

and no problem with suggestions; I have been in your position; sometimes I still am in search for suggestions. Glad I can help.

Lotus_Eater
10-05-2014, 11:20 AM
my breeding center is at lvl2. so far the charm is working for breeding the rare mutants, but doesnt work yet on my legendary team...hahaha.

btw, one question: how to collect coins rapidly? i want to upgrade my lvl center badly....haha

Howard
10-05-2014, 02:18 PM
my breeding center is at lvl2. so far the charm is working for breeding the rare mutants, but doesnt work yet on my legendary team...hahaha.

btw, one question: how to collect coins rapidly? i want to upgrade my lvl center badly....haha

Level up all your mutants on your rooftop. Even the ones you don't use. Every mutant makes the same rate no matter it's genes, star or legendary status.

Start with leveling your level 1s, after that repeat with leveling all your lowest level mutants.

Keep your rooftop full of mutants. Keep the breeder busy even if you don't need to breed a specific mutant; you can always sell that mutant if your roof is full and you don't need that specific mutant to get silver.

Make sure you make as many Mythic and Galactic compounds as possible, and as few Necro, Saber and Cyber compounds as possible (these only hold 9000 credits).

My rooftop is full with the exception of 1 more extension to buy. All of my mutants are over level 16 and every compound is full. This nets me over 3 million per day.

Lotus_Eater
10-09-2014, 03:54 PM
okay, now i got x27 in my offense team and it work out great. pve and pvp are much easier for me now.

new problem arise when i hired x27. since i leveled him till max, my new tag mutant is him. i'm right now torn to choose new mutants for the job. i have buranka, genshiryoku and wampara. tried to breed gold wampara again just now and its turned into a gold xenos. sighh, i almost gave up on him already......so any suggestions on the most suitable tag mutant for me? right now im breeding my bronze buranka, hopefully things turn out better for this fellow...

Howard
10-09-2014, 05:56 PM
okay, now i got x27 in my offense team and it work out great. pve and pvp are much easier for me now.

new problem arise when i hired x27. since i leveled him till max, my new tag mutant is him. i'm right now torn to choose new mutants for the job. i have buranka, genshiryoku and wampara. tried to breed gold wampara again just now and its turned into a gold xenos. sighh, i almost gave up on him already......so any suggestions on the most suitable tag mutant for me? right now im breeding my bronze buranka, hopefully things turn out better for this fellow...

Genshiryuko is a great tag. Wampara is good, but not as good as Genshiryuko. Buranka is a decent tag, but is very situational and people would need to know it's Buranka prior to using it to be effective.

Remember, the tag is the last mutant to exit your incubator and to reach max level.