PDA

View Full Version : Fastest way to get Reactor Tokens?

Joeydav
10-08-2014, 01:02 PM
I only need Alien from Gothic Reactor then I'll have Gold Gargantus.

1. On Mutants Bingo I only need Grim Reapress then I'll have a reactor token but my breeding center is being used and last time I tried to breed Grim Reapress I got Baron Lundi.

2. On campaign Delta Division I'm stuck on Floating Tokyo level 6, the next stage is Atlantis which gives 2 Reactor Tokens.

3. Global Tournament ends in 4 days and only gives one token so that seems a long wait.

Any other ways guys? Also, how can I get past this level on campaign?

Hasan Hasan
10-08-2014, 01:55 PM

1. On Mutants Bingo I only need Grim Reapress then I'll have a reactor token but my breeding center is being used and last time I tried to breed Grim Reapress I got Baron Lundi.

2. On campaign Delta Division I'm stuck on Floating Tokyo level 6, the next stage is Atlantis which gives 2 Reactor Tokens.

3. Global Tournament ends in 4 days and only gives one token so that seems a long wait.

Try to breed Baron Lundi [Gothic one] and Nebuluon. That helped me to get Grim reapers

Grim Jack
10-08-2014, 05:07 PM

If you're just coming up a little short and you're already using your 3 fastest, maxed out Cyber mutants, get to know what tag your friends have and pick the one that will give you the most benefit. Take out Ghostmonaut first and the last two will only have weak attacks against you.

Good luck!

Howard
10-08-2014, 05:41 PM

You essentially got all the methods of obtaining reactor tokens down. Just keep trying with demon/pit lord and zombie/leech lord.

As for your campaign, try using Necro and/or Zoomorph first genes. Second genes should consist of Mythic, Zoomorph, and/or Cyber. If not Galactic and Warrior as well for 25%

Basically the first genes will allow you to only get hit for normal damage or +25%, and the second genes will be your attacks to hit mutants at +50%