I have 1 Gold star
I have 5 Silver stars
I have 49 Bronze stars
I am fame level 32
My evolution center is level 19
I am stuck on the Delta Division, level 6
My best Mutants for campaign are Oriax, Captain Peace and Silver Beetle Bot

Some options..

1. Should I buy 3 spins on the Space Wars as they are on offer? I have a 60% chance of getting a gold mutant.

2. Should I buy Gold The Experiment?

3. Should I improve my Breeding Center?

4. Should I buy more med labs?

I think I should improve my team ASAP because I don't have many strong mutants.

I could buy Gold X27 but I don't compete in the PVP yet, I am still improving my team and I don't see the use in having such a fast mutant this early in the game.

What do you think guys?

Howard
10-08-2014, 06:17 PM
Guys here's my situation..

I have 2500 gold to spend

I have no gold Mutants
I have a Silver Beetle Bot
I have 4 med labs
I have a level 1 Breeding Center
I have a level 2 Incubator
I have 1 Gold star
I have 5 Silver stars
I have 49 Bronze stars
I am fame level 32
My evolution center is level 19
I am stuck on the Delta Division, level 6
My best Mutants for campaign are Oriax, Captain Peace and Silver Beetle Bot

Some options..

1. Should I buy 3 spins on the Space Wars as they are on offer? I have a 60% chance of getting a gold mutant.

2. Should I buy Gold The Experiment?

3. Should I improve my Breeding Center?

4. Should I buy more med labs?

I think I should improve my team ASAP because I don't have many strong mutants.

I could buy Gold X27 but I don't compete in the PVP yet, I am still improving my team and I don't see the use in having such a fast mutant this early in the game.

What do you think guys?

X27 will boost your PvP power, even at a low level. It will give you an advantage to unless your tags and thus win more often, a long possibly more points in beating stronger opponents. If you can get to 1% then all the gold stars from each even will be useful.

If you are not set on X27, upgrade in breeding center to level 2 or 3 will increase odds of getting rare mutants, and less fails when upgrading legendaries or PvP; however, it does seem like you dont have any legendaries anyways.

Experiment is not a a bad mutant, though Bazzinger or upcoming Leonidas\Maxibeast wouldnt be bad either. You call on that.

I honestly dont like spending gold in reactor, as you can get reactor tokens for free (1 per week), but its up to you. I have 11500 gold right now, and am tempted in spinning with gold (which I have never done) just to complete the last one though.

James Wash
10-08-2014, 06:57 PM
I honestly dont like spending gold in reactor, as you can get reactor tokens for free (1 per week), but its up to you. I have 11500 gold right now, and am tempted in spinning with gold (which I have never done) just to complete the last one though.

In case you don't know, here's how to figure the odds of getting that last mutant.

You have a 20% chance of getting it on each spin, an 80% not. 80% is 0.8 parts of 100%. You take the number of spins, multiple 0.8 by itself that number of times, subtract the result from "1" and covert to percent.

Suppose you have 2 spins. 0.8 X 0.8 = 0.64. Your chance of failure in 2 spins is 64%, success is 36%. 3 spins = 49% success
If you were willing to spend all your gold, you'd get 13 spins = 96% success. However, the chance of getting each one is probably not exactly 20% since I saw a table (now removed) claiming to have the true odds on another reactor group and they were different. If that's the case here, your odds range for 13 spins would be around 92% - 98%

James Wash
10-08-2014, 07:06 PM
Guys here's my situation..

I have 2500 gold to spend

What do you think guys?

I bought an X-27 and bred a 2nd one. They're great.

You should enter the PvP right now. The way it's set up is that even low ranking guys like yourself can fight their way up because most of the opponents offered to you will be other low rankers. You can't afford to pay to pass high rankers, so don't When faced with an opponent you know will beat you, attack him with your lowest ranking losers. Who cares if they're pounded to paste? You'll only lose 5 points, which is the least possible point loss.

Joeydav
10-08-2014, 09:02 PM
Okay guys I bought Gold Experiment and 2 more med labs, then I spent the last 250 gold on the slots and got 2 Reactor Tokens.

In Gothic I have all Mutants except Alien.
In Super Heroes I only have Captain Peace.
In Space Wars I have none.

Should I spend them on Gothic and hope for Alien + Gargantus? Or should I spend them on Space Wars and hope for Gold Enforcer/Techno Taoist? (Any golds would help me on campaign)

Howard
10-08-2014, 09:37 PM
Okay guys I bought Gold Experiment and 2 more med labs, then I spent the last 250 gold on the slots and got 2 Reactor Tokens.

In Gothic I have all Mutants except Alien.
In Super Heroes I only have Captain Peace.
In Space Wars I have none.

Should I spend them on Gothic and hope for Alien + Gargantus? Or should I spend them on Space Wars and hope for Gold Enforcer/Techno Taoist? (Any golds would help me on campaign)

Well, Space Wars involves 3 tokens, and you only have 2. Either way, available gold mutants are

Super Heroes: Enforcer, Techno Taoist - Both of these are extremely easy to breed. Color me surprised if you do not get them on your first try.
Space Wars: Honey Bunny, Bounty Bug, Dire Despot - All 3 of them are easily bred too; you would also pretty much get them first try.

You can go either way with reactor. You can always save your reactor tokens for when the Halloween reactor comes; it will consist of 3 legendary mutants (Cosmo Kong, Sentry, Monocerus) and Azuria is nothing to gawk at either.

Grim Jack
10-09-2014, 04:35 AM
Okay guys I bought Gold Experiment and 2 more med labs)

You have 6 med labs now? Is this because you don't get many daily gifts? Do you just use the same 3 mutants over and over so have to heal them constantly?

If you wanted to shoot for #1 rank in PvP I could see the need for lots of healing so you could fight as much as possible. But beyond that, I'm wondering if I'm missing something here? I just have one, pump out 10 Big 3-4 times a day and now have a stockpile of healing that I probably couldn't go through in a month of [my] regular play.

I'm confused........

Howard
10-09-2014, 05:08 AM
You have 6 med labs now? Is this because you don't get many daily gifts? Do you just use the same 3 mutants over and over so have to heal them constantly?

If you wanted to shoot for #1 rank in PvP I could see the need for lots of healing so you could fight as much as possible. But beyond that, I'm wondering if I'm missing something here? I just have one, pump out 10 Big 3-4 times a day and now have a stockpile of healing that I probably couldn't go through in a month of [my] regular play.

I'm confused........

I have 5 med labs, I tend to do 20 med packs every 2 hours ish. I ended having 10000 piled up. Though over the past week it dropped to about 8000; but thats because I do a fair amount of PvP fights (at about 300 attacks) and I tend to buy campaign passes and have been leveling up all my mutants (last weekend I leveled up all 50 of my gold mutants to the max level, and all my silvers are 22+. Rest are 16+); all wilst producing 100 med packs every 2 hours.

Prior to using tags, the 5 med labs was barely enough, at most I saved up to 1000, but I would usually just run out completely; that is because I had to do a lot of attacks to compensate.

Now that I have tags, I can attack less (while gaining more points) and thus saving on med packs.

So yes, it is possible to utilize all 5 labs, and sometimes there are low times where you don't. Eventually all my rooftop mutants will be maxed out, and thus would slow down my med pack use. But I'll let future me figure it out.

James Wash
10-09-2014, 05:43 AM

I'm confused........

I've always had only one med lab and never have had any gifts. Early on, I was often short because I was always shooting for the top 1 %. I kept my med use and costs down by never paying to bypass a fight. If it looked like i'd lose, I'd always commit the same 3 bad mutants. I never healed them because they were going to lose anyway. It worked pretty good. I use a variation of that today to advance low-level mutants without having to use passes.

Grim Jack
10-09-2014, 07:21 AM
This game really needs a good guide.

There seems to be multiple good methods to advance.

Thanks for the info guys.

Joeydav
10-09-2014, 01:39 PM

I'm confused........

I bought the med labs because I was sick of having no health on my top mutants. Because I am still fairly new to the game, I only have a few decent mutants and I use them for Campaign and PVP so I need to heal them regularly. Also, I am still in the process of levelling up new mutants, for example.. I bought Gold Experiment yesterday and because I have 6 med labs.. He is already level 18, so it's useful for power levelling my new mutants. I'm glad I bought the Med labs, it's much easier for me to level up and complete campaign now.

superhater
10-09-2014, 11:14 PM
I have 4 med labs and have about 6000 med kits saved. I don't attack as much as Howard though. Who does? lol I think it's worth it if you don't have a lot of tags. I have like 40 friends to tag with...but not all of them are worth using. Some I save and only use for pvp and the others are used just for leveling up. I use all of them so the people at least get a pass from me.

Kirby Rose
10-10-2014, 07:33 AM
Yeah I have 1000 gold and unsure what to spend it on if anything. Mind if I ask here since asking what to buy with gold is kinda the topic here.

Lv 2 Breeding Center and Incubator
Lv 20 Evolution chamber
4 Golds(Terror Doll, Techno Taoist, Enforcer, and Dracus. All from the Reactor)
2 Silver Muntants
Bunch of Bronze Muntants
1 Gold Star, 2 Silver Stars and 12 Bronze.
1 Medlab.

Thoughts ideas suggestions?

superhater
10-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Yeah I have 1000 gold and unsure what to spend it on if anything. Mind if I ask here since asking what to buy with gold is kinda the topic here.

Lv 2 Breeding Center and Incubator
Lv 20 Evolution chamber
4 Golds(Terror Doll, Techno Taoist, Enforcer, and Dracus. All from the Reactor)
2 Silver Muntants
Bunch of Bronze Muntants
1 Gold Star, 2 Silver Stars and 12 Bronze.
1 Medlab.

Thoughts ideas suggestions?

No harm in saving it. I would keep building it up personally.