PDA

View Full Version : OK, READ THIS!! NOW!

Federico Campoli
10-08-2014, 09:31 PM
I and my girlfriend met the same problem: when we change the match on pvp (the price is about 13000 credits), the game take from us 500k of credits. I've lost 4 million credits changing 6 opponents. HELP ME

Howard
10-13-2014, 05:13 AM
I and my girlfriend met the same problem: when we change the match on pvp (the price is about 13000 credits), the game take from us 500k of credits. I've lost 4 million credits changing 6 opponents. HELP ME

This actually happened to me just now, I don't know what happened. I skipped a few opponents, eventually it said I no longer have enough credits to skip. I started off at over 6 million a couple hours ago; impossible for me to spend that much on skipping.

I sent a support ticket, and maybe you should do the same if you havent.

[K] Hugo
10-14-2014, 02:11 PM
Hey folks, what a big issue you are describing here.
Would you mind recording a quick video using this tool http://camstudio.org/ ?
We would need to see the amount of credits before, the switch, and the incorrect amount of credits after ideally.

Also, does it occur on PC ? Mobile devise (which?) ? Both?

Thanks!

Howard
10-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Not trying to sound rude, but how do you suppose we record the amount we had when it had already been taken.

For me it was on Android

[K] Hugo
10-14-2014, 03:19 PM
Of course what is done is done, but IMO if it happened, it will happen again? Our our side, it does not for now.

Thanks ;

[K] Hugo
10-14-2014, 03:29 PM
Okay guys dont bother with the video we have confirmation that one may face this issue. we'll keep you posted as we progress, thanks for your patience !

Howard
10-14-2014, 03:37 PM
for me its not a big loss, as I make about 3 mill per day. T could be a big loss for other people who may not have the credit generation like I do (maybe the original thread starter). Like people who needd much more then 2 days to recuperate the loss.

I personally dont really care much about having to be reimbursed, I just don't want it to happen again (and to other people)

Its just inconvenient for me, as I could have upgraded my evo today with the sale. Hopefully no nice mutants come out for silver and I can't afford it. :p If there is, then those 5 mill will be super helpful.

Federico Campoli
10-14-2014, 04:24 PM
Okay guys dont bother with the video we have confirmation that one may face this issue. we'll keep you posted as we progress, thanks for your patience !

It happened to me and to my girlfriend ( Rebecca perra on Facebook, she play from android ). It happened to me with the pc ( a Lenovo). She lost 3.5 millions, and I lost 4 millions

[K] Hugo
10-14-2014, 05:21 PM
A fix has been created on mobile, and should be deployed in a couple of days. In the meantime you may want to contact the support.

Thanks for your patience psy Captains !

On PC, we have been unable to reproduce that bug.

Federico Campoli
10-14-2014, 08:57 PM
A fix has been created on mobile, and should be deployed in a couple of days. In the meantime you may want to contact the support.

Thanks for your patience psy Captains !

On PC, we have been unable to reproduce that bug.

I usually use pc, but i have the app on my ipad too. I don't remember if i was playing on pc or ipad. Surely my gf was playing on an android device

Howard
10-14-2014, 11:58 PM
Ok, so I ended up skipping a twice out of habit. It looks like for me it takes about 300,000. I think it could be adding an extra 0

Also, I just realized that I updated the app a few days ago, so maybe it was in that update. Though there could be a chance that it was happening before (I admittedly do not keep close track of my credits)

[K] Hugo
10-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Thanks for these details Psy Captain.
Again, the problem has been solved and should be effective in your game in a couple of days.

Thanks for your patience Psy Captain, and have a great day.

Howard
10-16-2014, 07:57 PM
Kobojo just got back to me today. They will have an update soon.

They also compensated generously.