PDA

View Full Version : Need more rooftop

Kannu Agarwal
10-10-2014, 08:16 AM
I need more rooftop to keep more mutants and upcoming new mutants.Please do something to act faster.

[K] Hugo
10-14-2014, 03:07 PM
We have implemented the freezing feature to have as many mutants as you want :)

Howard
10-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Freezing is a nice feature, but I like more display area. I like showing off all 4 forms of legendaries

Mutilator
10-15-2014, 12:57 AM
Maybe there could be a lower level inside the buildings once you reach a certain fame level.

James Wash
10-15-2014, 04:14 AM
We have implemented the freezing feature to have as many mutants as you want :)

I know from playing miniatures that players like showing off the beautiful ones and also like showing the ones that have won often. A display area of some type might keep players interested in the game longer. Then, when they're thinking of moving on, the new mutants you produce could start the display cycle all over again.

Also stats. Many players like stats; just look at all the stats in sports. If passing the mouse over a displayed mutant would show a bunch of its stats, plenty of players would be pleased.

Howard
10-15-2014, 04:16 AM
I know from playing miniatures that players like showing off the beautiful ones and also like showing the ones that have won often. A display area of some type might keep players interested in the game longer. Then, when they're thinking of moving on, the new mutants you produce could start the display cycle all over again.

Also stats. Many players like stats; just look at all the stats in sports. If passing the mouse over a displayed mutant would show a bunch of its stats, plenty of players would be pleased.

I like the stats idea. Would be cool to see say a Win/Loss ratio for each specific mutant, kill counts, etc

[K] Hugo
10-16-2014, 10:36 AM
Good ideas there, I take not of it them and will raise them !