PDA

View Full Version : YEEEES, JACKPOT IT TRUE

Federico Campoli
10-10-2014, 09:18 PM
i've just seen this on the mgg's facebook page!! This gave me more hopes to win it (?).

Howard
10-10-2014, 09:54 PM
i've just seen this on the mgg's facebook page!! This gave me more hopes to win it (?).

and how do we know they are not lying? did they post a screen shot?

superhater
10-12-2014, 07:32 PM
What's funny is I'm the the reply to his comment. Shane Cagle...lol.

Howard
10-12-2014, 10:30 PM
What's funny is I'm the the reply to his comment. Shane Cagle...lol.

What's also funny is apparently I have you on FB (I'm Max). I did not know that, did you?

Also, is your tag still Zombat? I've been weary of using it.

superhater
10-14-2014, 04:40 AM
What's also funny is apparently I have you on FB (I'm Max). I did not know that, did you?

Also, is your tag still Zombat? I've been weary of using it.

I knew we were friends...lol. I think my tag still stinks right now. I was leveling up all my mutants and blew my silver on passes. I had a bunch of exp boosts going. I'm saving now to evo up and I have a gold pit lord I'm leveling up that will be my tag soon. I have alt accounts I play with to check my tag so I'll let you know when it changes.

Howard
10-14-2014, 05:40 AM
I knew we were friends...lol. I think my tag still stinks right now. I was leveling up all my mutants and blew my silver on passes. I had a bunch of exp boosts going. I'm saving now to evo up and I have a gold pit lord I'm leveling up that will be my tag soon. I have alt accounts I play with to check my tag so I'll let you know when it changes.

I used your tag yesterday. Its Zombat btw :P

I was going to do campaign pass power leveling too; until yesterday I had a PvP skipping glitch and lost about 6-8 million credits.

[K] Hugo
10-14-2014, 02:08 PM
Why the h*ll everybody doubts of the jackpot? :highly_amused:
Because you often can't find the winners on facebook?

Howard
10-14-2014, 03:46 PM

That, and there is really no substantial proof with exception of 1 person posting on this forum about wrong.

I also spun it almost 2000 times. I can't even get a mutant.... (Exception of mantidroid, bloodberry, and Prince Scorpion) :p

Grim Jack
10-15-2014, 03:43 AM
And there's a post around here somewhere showing the profile of a winner and it was basically blank. Just a join date. Granted there may be a FB privacy setting that only shows that, but I'm not sure.

Also, many players have seen jackpots decrease significantly without seeing an accompanying winner/total to go with it.

Plus since many of us have thousands and thousands of spins and feel the odds should slowly swing in our favor, and we haven't won, perhaps some of the conspiracy theorists are right.

That and we're jealous. :livid:

James Wash
10-15-2014, 03:56 AM

It would be nice if you posted the odds of winning each of the prizes:highly_amused: