PDA

View Full Version : Whimsical Mutant

Jon Noble
11-14-2013, 03:10 AM
After a dimensional rift had opened up during an experiment gone wrong, a new mutant appeared from the rift.....

It appears to be a mythical type however one could speculate whether it should get its own category or not.........

Upon further experimentation we found that breeding other mutants with this mutant would result in the offspring often appearing as if a mock version of the mutant the mysterious new mutant was breed with....

We've kept this mysterious mutant secret for a while now and have found that over time, the breeding results change and even stranger and sometimes simply less strange mutants appear.......

Sometimes when we breed this mutant, a star or stars would appear instead of a mutant........

The strange new mutant when breed with another cannot use metal stars, however the resulting offspring will have a chance to gain the same star class as it's other parent or a star class below.....

We tried making it fight, however it will not fight, it instead adopts a level equivalent to the average level of all the mutants in the surrounding area (Entire rooftop)......

Much time has pass and we've managed to duplicate the genes in a test tube, however we found that this mysterious new mutant can only be breed 13 times before it fades away forever.....

We tried making it fight, however it will not fight....

The stability of this mutant has yet to be verified and for certain breeding combinations, strict regulations on what you can and can not breed it with may be implemented if it is ever made available to the public....

If this new mysterious Mutant is to ever become available, it will have to first be passed through the administration for approval.....

Bradford Dawson
11-14-2013, 04:04 AM
Uhhhhh... I... I don't even know anymore.

I do know that the game doesn't have many whimsical mutants besides Kaiju Kitty and Ghostmonaut. It would be cool to see some more whimsical mutants.

Markus Walter
11-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Uhm...I find that birdman from the Mutant Reactor a rather joke. Looks totally gaaaaay! (sadly its kickin' your ass for good x-x no stars and 2k life in 1st level)

From the girls reactor that Maid Neko also looks pretty hilarious and the original isn't much better. Sure Ghostmonaut is lame in appearance but to count it into the whimsical category...I dunno if that fits so well.

Bradford Dawson
11-14-2013, 07:34 PM
I consider anything that wears silly shades and other costumes to be whimsical.

Also, general note, said birdman (Green Captain Peace) can be found on low level teams, and if you see someone have a high Mythic rating in their attack and defense before a fight, chances are they have a 5000+ life Green Captain Peace on their team.

I guess Honey Bunny counts as whimsical too, but they're easier to take seriously than Kaiju Kitty.

Jon Noble
11-15-2013, 05:57 AM
Kaiju Kitty go Meowr :3

Markus Walter
11-15-2013, 12:21 PM
I laughed my heart out when I first got hit by the broken heart attack xDXDXD
The Close Combat also reminds me of the killer rabbit from Knights of the Coconut from Monty Python.

btw...thanks for the tip Bradford Dawson ;)
Is that Gay Captain the strongest Mutant at the moment? I mean...the one you can win is that imbalanced and just NORMAL...are there bronze, silver and gold gays too? oO