PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Mutants for credits

Damian Van Selm
10-12-2014, 01:16 AM
Dear Kobojo

As someone who has played Mutants since the very first PVP Tournament, I have seen this game evolve to what it is today. It has had it's ups and downs. However, one thing I remember from arguably its best point was each new Legendary being released for a certain amount of credits in its basic from and the Gold form for Gold (obviously). When that stopped, I was very upset. After that, I started to miss out on Mutants, which as you can imagine is incredibly frustrating.
So, here is my solution. You guys have done very well to release some mutants every couple of months or so for credits, which is awesome. But please, could you change it up a bit? Bring in something different, like a Silver Medusa or Silver versions of one the single gene mutants, like Beast or Alien or even Gold versions of double gene mutants, like Android and Astro Surfer. Or, if you are feeling generous, basic versions of Legendary mutants that we could not obtain easily, like Cursed Rider or H.U.M.A.N. Just change it up, add a bit more variety for the players who dont have the money to pay-to-play.

Please take this under consideration