PDA

View Full Version : Need suggestions for gold mutants :D

Federico Campoli
10-12-2014, 01:52 PM
Hi to everyone, i don't know who i have to breed for a good gold mutant. Here below there are my silver mutants:

Techno taoist
robot
Medusa
enforcer
Buck maurice
Baron lundi (lvl 17)
Dire despost (lvl 6)
Leech lord (lvl 10)
Nordic Knightmare (lvl 8)
Colossus (lvl 10)
The darkseer (lvl 6)
Dracus nobilis (lvl 5)

The only gold mutants that i have are:
Captain wrenchfury (steam punk lvl 21)
Techno taoist (marvel lvl 21)
Techno taoist (lvl 21) [i have 3 gold tehcno t. : 2 normal, 1 marvel]
Project x27 (lvl 21)

So, can someone say me a combination of mutants that don't give me a techno t? I have all the techno taois, (normal, bronze, silver, and 3 gold. I don't have a deus machina cause i always get techno t.) as you can well imagine, I do not want others techno.
HELP MEEEE :D :D :D :D

Howard
10-12-2014, 10:30 PM
Try upgrading your Maurice; it will make a great tag, and could prove useful in you level range, when you will most likely run into a lot of Oriaxs and Captain Peaces.

You can use Nordic Knightmare, so chances are you will get either Nordic, or Buck

If you use X27 you can get X27, Buck, Nordic, Enforcer, or Stealth Bot

Wrenchfury will give the same as X27 minus the X27 itself.

Using Dire Despot will get your either Buck, Nordic Dire Despot, or Blade Banshee.

IMO it is best to upgrade PvP/PvE/Legendary mutants; and the failures can be something you need.

Federico Campoli
10-13-2014, 09:21 PM
Try upgrading your Maurice; it will make a great tag, and could prove useful in you level range, when you will most likely run into a lot of Oriaxs and Captain Peaces.

You can use Nordic Knightmare, so chances are you will get either Nordic, or Buck

If you use X27 you can get X27, Buck, Nordic, Enforcer, or Stealth Bot

Wrenchfury will give the same as X27 minus the X27 itself.

Using Dire Despot will get your either Buck, Nordic Dire Despot, or Blade Banshee.

IMO it is best to upgrade PvP/PvE/Legendary mutants; and the failures can be something you need.

Thanks. Can you add me on fb? I've seen that you reply to all my thread, so i think you're a good player. You r helpfull