PDA

View Full Version : 3175 OF GOLD AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT

Federico Campoli
10-13-2014, 08:57 PM
Yes, i'm saving my gold for a long time, and i also won 1500 of gold on bingo.
Can someone tell me what is the better thing i can buy? Yee :D :D :D :D
I thought i can buy the genshiryoku.

Howard
10-13-2014, 10:18 PM
Upgrade your breeding center

Federico Campoli
10-14-2014, 06:02 AM

my breeding center is at level 2, i'm looking for new good mutants

Federico Campoli
10-14-2014, 04:31 PM

I only want a suggestion: it's better buy genshiryoku or other mutants?

Howard
10-14-2014, 04:50 PM
I would personally buy x27.

Genshiryoku is a good tag.

Its just a matter of preference.

Federico Campoli
10-14-2014, 04:56 PM

I already have x27 :'D and now he is my tag... Lol

superhater
10-14-2014, 04:59 PM

I don't have either. If it was me...I would buy X27. Fastest mutant available so you'll attack first most of the time.

Mutilator
10-15-2014, 01:08 AM
For those of us who work for a living and don't have access to a smart phone, I would upgrade the campaign pass total.

Grim Jack
10-15-2014, 03:09 AM
I'd hold on for a bit to see what happens with the Halloween collection. MGG replied to a post today: (copy paste)

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators Halloween mutants in the reactor is a rumor, they might be in the shop for example.

If all those legendaries end up in the shop, you'll thank me!

Howard
10-15-2014, 04:09 AM
I'd hold on for a bit to see what happens with the Halloween collection. MGG replied to a post today: (copy paste)

Mutants: Genetic Gladiators Halloween mutants in the reactor is a rumor, they might be in the shop for example.

If all those legendaries end up in the shop, you'll thank me!

I sure hope they release other things in the shop too; I already have all the Halloween ones. I bought 2 packs of 3000 (1300+1700free) gold for 20 bucks sale a while back to prepare for Zodiac, Leonidas, and star sale. Nothing has come out since then; I actually gained over 1000 gold since then lol

Michael Katz
10-16-2014, 03:06 PM
I sure hope they release other things in the shop too; I already have all the Halloween ones. I bought 2 packs of 3000 (1300+1700free) gold for 20 bucks sale a while back to prepare for Zodiac, Leonidas, and star sale. Nothing has come out since then; I actually gained over 1000 gold since then lol

Do you know smth. about this new racoon like mutant? Which genes/stats?

Zero
10-16-2014, 03:35 PM

No, nothing is known about the mutant other than what it looks like.

John MacDonald
10-16-2014, 04:11 PM

We know that it's a raccoon. With a rocket!

I suspect it will be part Beast gene and will definitely do damage.

We know that it will do brutal damage to Warrior gene and Strong damage to Mythic.

I suspect pixels will be involved somehow. No! I GUARANTEE pixels will be involved somehow.

Howard
10-16-2014, 04:23 PM

As others have stated, nothing is known about it. I just looks bad-ass and I want it. Resembles Rocket Raccoon obviously.

My assumption is like zero said, will contain a beast gene. I hypothesize that either cyber or warrior gene will round it out. Either way, touching genes leave much to be desired.

John MacDonald
10-17-2014, 02:17 PM

Yeah. I've been waiting on the Zodiac packs myself. I really, really want Taurider and Virgo.

PS: Kobojo - I know you were talking about the ability to upgrade mutants. Is that still on the cards? I'd love to be able to feed something to non-legendaries like the various Monogenes I've bred and make them Legendary.