PDA

View Full Version : Opinions please

Grim Jack
10-14-2014, 06:18 AM
I finally got my Gold Galactic Guardian and now I don't really see a need to upgrade any of the following, but I was curious what others thought as far as what order or who would be most useful (PvP mainly).

Supernovus
Monocerous
Sentry
Haggis
Master Splitter
Thor
Cosmokong
Genshiryoku
Buranka
Cobrakai
Humongus
Blood Berry
Crypt Wraith

Or maybe go for a regular breedable?

I don't really care for the double gene mutants since they are limiting and Thor, Cobrakai and Haggis are slow. Gold Galactic will be my tag so I don't really need to upgrade a mutant just for a good tag.

So whadya think?
Thanks in advance!

Lotus_Eater
10-14-2014, 07:33 AM
i would level up berry and supernovus for breeding sake...other than that, maybe just level them up in order to collect credits..hahaha. i dont see you have to change your team and tag mutant since it is pretty solid already~

John MacDonald
10-14-2014, 01:08 PM
On the offence, I've found Supernovus to be surprisingly robust. If I have some damaged primary attackers, he's a good backup.

I'm a fan of 'im. Decent damage and speed. I find that him and a tag are often enough to wipe out both Autonorush and Zombat - Two notorious defenders. He also gets a decent area effect attack.

Howard
10-14-2014, 03:58 PM
I would not use blood Berry or supernovus for being purposes, since you will also have a chance if getting those. at most do it for bronze add I assume you also have a surplus of bronze stars.

I don't think any of those have any value in PvP, so you can just breed them for display (GG is already a good tag).

I have all those mutants except for cobrakai :(

superhater
10-14-2014, 05:06 PM
I would breed mythic mutants just for the credits. If your tag ever changes from GG...you'll still have a couple good mutants to level up afterward by saving the slow strong ones for later.

Grim Jack
10-15-2014, 03:02 AM
i would level up berry and supernovus for breeding sake...other than that, maybe just level them up in order to collect credits..hahaha. i dont see you have to change your team and tag mutant since it is pretty solid already~

Since I have Silver already I can make any Gold with them, so the only thing I'd gain is shorter breed times....I think.

On the offence, I've found Supernovus to be surprisingly robust. If I have some damaged primary attackers, he's a good backup.
I'm a fan of 'im. Decent damage and speed. I find that him and a tag are often enough to wipe out both Autonorush and Zombat - Two notorious defenders. He also gets a decent area effect attack.

I hadn't thought about that...you're absolutely right that he'd be great to try and smoke those 2 guys at once. The question is, if part of a defense team would he live to do it? I think I'll do some arithmetic and see how it works out.

Howard - Thus the reasoning behind my question. :)

I would breed mythic mutants just for the credits. If your tag ever changes from GG...you'll still have a couple good mutants to level up afterward by saving the slow strong ones for later.

My compounds are 3 ea C/S/N, 6 Z, 7 G, 19 Mythic and all are filled, cranking out the credits! If I get 4-5 new mutants that I want to max out and can't manage to hold on to GG I might just do that. Or try to make another one of him....... :D

Thanks for all the input guys.

Howard
10-15-2014, 04:22 AM
For display purposes (maybe even tag) you should go for:
- Genshiryoku
- Cobrakai
- Buranka
- Thor

They just seem to look the coolest. I especially like the look of Buranka gold (I actually quite like the compound on my rooftop consisting of all 4 Burankas)

You don't have to max out all your mutants. All of my gold mutants are at EVO 28, but my newer ones are not fully maxed out. You still get the same credit generation but are saved from the tag issue.