PDA

View Full Version : Epic Speeder vs Tank battle

Grim Jack
10-15-2014, 04:03 AM
I had a great battle just a while ago which really showed the advantages of speed in PvP.

Defender's genes: CZSMNN, mutants lvls 96.

I attack with Autonorush, Autonorush, Wrenchfury (all 31s) fearing X27, Zombat and Terror Doll/Dead Bot, and hope my tag is the same as it was the last time I used this friend, Galactic Guardian.

What'd he have? Bushi, Drac, Techno Taoist, with 9k+, 9k+, 8k+ life respectively.

I figure the 2 mutants he'll have 'strong' attacks with don't really matter since they'll likely OSOK whoever they attack, so I hit TT first w/GG tag and he's out. Then I get 5 attacks before Bushi's first and 2 more before Drac's. I decide to go all out on Drac hoping to knock him out before he gets to swing. After the first 5 he's one attack away from death, then Bushi swings. Luckily he goes after Wrench and unluckily for him he leaves Wrench with 400 life.

Drac died next attack and Bushi never got to swing again.

Speed for the win!

Howard
10-15-2014, 04:14 AM
I had a great battle just a while ago which really showed the advantages of speed in PvP.

Defender's genes: CZSMNN, mutants lvls 96.

I attack with Autonorush, Autonorush, Wrenchfury (all 31s) fearing X27, Zombat and Terror Doll/Dead Bot, and hope my tag is the same as it was the last time I used this friend, Galactic Guardian.

What'd he have? Bushi, Drac, Techno Taoist, with 9k+, 9k+, 8k+ life respectively.

I figure the 2 mutants he'll have 'strong' attacks with don't really matter since they'll likely OSOK whoever they attack, so I hit TT first w/GG tag and he's out. Then I get 5 attacks before Bushi's first and 2 more before Drac's. I decide to go all out on Drac hoping to knock him out before he gets to swing. After the first 5 he's one attack away from death, then Bushi swings. Luckily he goes after Wrench and unluckily for him he leaves Wrench with 400 life.

Drac died next attack and Bushi never got to swing again.

Speed for the win!

I actually fight tank battles very easy (unless they are way too high leveled). Today I went up against Hanzo-Dracus-Beetlebot, Hanzo-Hanzo-Buck, Thor-Arachno-Behemoth. With the right tag, I can usually get rid of 2 out of 3 mutants with X27-Terrordoll-Azuria