PDA

View Full Version : Determining Tag

Davy Jones
10-16-2014, 06:27 PM
RE: Tag... is it the last mutant that leaves the BC or the last to leave the Incubator?

Grim Jack
10-17-2014, 05:32 AM
Tag is highest level mutant. If there's a tie, the one with the most XP is the tag. If still a tie, the last out of the incubator.

Zero
10-17-2014, 05:33 AM
Tag is highest level mutant. If there's a tie, the one with the most XP is the tag. If still a tie, the last out of the incubator.

It's actually the last mutant out of the breeding center (if applicable). I already confirmed it.

Grim Jack
10-17-2014, 06:51 AM
It's actually the last mutant out of the breeding center (if applicable). I already confirmed it.

You mean as opposed to the incubator, with the other facts being accurate?

So if X comes out of the breeding center before Y, but Y comes out of the incubator before X, Y will be the tag? So incubation time won't mess up the equation and neither will letting a mutant sit finished in the incubator. Yes?

What if mutant X is being bred when purchased mutant Y is placed in the incubator. X comes out of the incubator before Y is fully incubated. If both are max level and maxed XP, which will be the tag? X because when Y was placed in the incubator it was already a mutant and X was the last to 'become' a mutant?

Zero
10-17-2014, 03:41 PM
You mean as opposed to the incubator, with the other facts being accurate?

So if X comes out of the breeding center before Y, but Y comes out of the incubator before X, Y will be the tag? So incubation time won't mess up the equation and neither will letting a mutant sit finished in the incubator. Yes?

What if mutant X is being bred when purchased mutant Y is placed in the incubator. X comes out of the incubator before Y is fully incubated. If both are max level and maxed XP, which will be the tag? X because when Y was placed in the incubator it was already a mutant and X was the last to 'become' a mutant?

This is what happened to me. I attempted to make a Gold Azuria, I failed and got Gold Chtlig from cross breeding. I put it in the incubator and the time was more than a day. I then tried again for Gold Azuria, 6 hours later I got it from cross breeding and put it in incubator for 3 hours. Azuria came out first and I maxed it. When Chtlig was was done incubating, I maxed its level in hopes of making it my new tag, however once i finished it was still Azuria.

Grim Jack
11-06-2014, 06:27 AM
So I wonder what would happen if:

I buy a gold X27 when my incubator is full and just hang on to the larva for a while.

I breed a gold Galactic Guardian, max it out and he is my tag.

I then go back and put X27 in the incubator.

When X27 is maxed out, who would be the tag?

Federico Campoli
11-06-2014, 06:04 PM
So I wonder what would happen if:

I buy a gold X27 when my incubator is full and just hang on to the larva for a while.

I breed a gold Galactic Guardian, max it out and he is my tag.

I then go back and put X27 in the incubator.

When X27 is maxed out, who would be the tag?

i think that ur tag will be x27

Federico Campoli
11-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Hi to everyone, i have only 1 question:
how can i know my tag? How to change it? My tag is actually gold genshiryoku (i've saw/seen (idk) my tag from my gf's account).
I don't want my tag changes!! I recently breed a gold nebulon and gold medusa, can they become my tag? How? If it happens, can i reset my tag as genshiryoku?
Answer:

Your tag is a mutant that has max'ed out exp AND is the last mutant out of your breeder.

So if you max out your Nebulon and Medusa, which I assume came after your Genshiryoku, then they will become your tag.

You can always change your tag when you upgrade your evo, but the rules still apply.

Basically what I do to ensure that I have the tag I want is:

- Only max out the tag you want; other mutants can reach max EVO, but do not max their EXP. You still get the same silver generation
- Make sure that the tag mutant was bred after your PvP mutants (campaign as well if applicable). Since these are frequently used, they are bound to max out.

That was a thread opened by me yesterady J_J