PDA

View Full Version : No Halloween Reactor yet but.......

Grim Jack
10-21-2014, 02:58 PM
The new Halloween event, level 15 shows what is likely the Halloween Reactor Zomborg clown...and he has a gold star. No change to the stats in mutopedia when you click on the Halloween icon, but perhaps.............

Edit: Level 18 has Halloween Cosmokong with another gold star.....

[K] Hugo
10-21-2014, 03:02 PM
I'm not sure to understand why everybody is convinced that a halloween reactor collection is coming. :bee:
We shall wait to sell what the devs prepared

Howard
10-21-2014, 04:01 PM
Hugo;14745']I'm not sure to understand why everybody is convinced that a halloween reactor collection is coming. :bee:

I initially thought it was going to be a reactor too; but also heard it could be sold. Maybe even a box.

Though most likely a spelling error by Hugo, it could also be a hint.

If it is sold, at least I can feel better since I already bought the legendaries when they were available

Federico Campoli
10-23-2014, 11:32 AM
Hugo;14745']I'm not sure to understand why everybody is convinced that a halloween reactor collection is coming. :bee:

I've seen that there are 5 halloween mutants: Cosmokong, zomborg, monoceurus, retribution and sentry.
so there are several possibilities that it will be another reactor's section, cause kobojo now only have to release the 6th mutants of the reactor. I'm still hoping :D :semi-twins:

Howard
10-23-2014, 01:39 PM
I've seen that there are 5 halloween mutants: Cosmokong, zomborg, monoceurus, retribution and sentry.
so there are several possibilities that it will be another reactor's section, cause kobojo now only have to release the 6th mutants of the reactor. I'm still hoping :D :semi-twins:

Theres also Azuria

Zero
10-23-2014, 03:47 PM
Everybody thought it would be a reactor because up until now those extra icons in the mutopedia have always been for Reactors. Also because there are 6 mutants total, which is also how many mutants are in a reactor as well, not to mention the background in the mutopedia is the same as those on Reactor mutants.

However after seeing that all 6 mutants are Gold, now I doubt that they will be in a reactor, and if so it would probably cost 5 or more Reactor Tokens a spin...

Howard
10-24-2014, 01:49 PM
It is now released; available in shop.

Gold Monocerus, Sentry, Cosmo Kong, 15 exp jars for 2999 gold

Gold Azuria, Retribution, Zomborg and 15 exp jars for 1999.

Gold Retribution for 1000, Gold Monocerus for 1500

Xerkics
10-25-2014, 12:00 AM
Pretty dissapointed its not a reactor , i think it would have gone perfectly with the coin sale atm. Make everyone happy , kobojo sell coins and we get cool reactor stuff. If i wanted to buy something for 2k+ id buy x27 though. 2999 is just excessive even though its multiples. And its the end of the month so money is tight for everyone before payday.

Lotus_Eater
10-25-2014, 02:11 AM
tempted to buy the pack but sadly i have no money anymore...

well, if it is the lone azuria, maybe i can spend a lil bit since i love his design the most~

it is just the exclusive skin anyway. most of us can breed the gold version by ourself, specially the azuria, retribution and zomborg one...

:dispirited::dispirited::dispirited::dispirited:

superhater
10-25-2014, 02:34 AM
I don't have Sentry, Monocerus, or Cosmo King. I also don't have 2999 gold. I'm saving for X27. Hoping they will lower the cost or release regular version maybe.

Howard
10-25-2014, 04:11 AM
Pretty dissapointed its not a reactor , i think it would have gone perfectly with the coin sale atm. Make everyone happy , kobojo sell coins and we get cool reactor stuff. If i wanted to buy something for 2k+ id buy x27 though. 2999 is just excessive even though its multiples. And its the end of the month so money is tight for everyone before payday.

In a well, I am kinda of glad it"s not in the reactor; only because I bought Monocerus, Sentry, and Cosmo Kong regular versions a while back for 700, 700, and 1200 gold respectively. 2999 is not bad considering gold legendaries tend to go for 2000 gold each, on average.

tempted to buy the pack but sadly i have no money anymore...

well, if it is the lone azuria, maybe i can spend a lil bit since i love his design the most~

it is just the exclusive skin anyway. most of us can breed the gold version by ourself, specially the azuria, retribution and zomborg one...

:dispirited::dispirited::dispirited::dispirited:

I wasted A LOT of my gold from the research II box, and though I do have the gold to buy them, I won't because a) I have them all in gold except for Retribution (whats the point) b) I am saving up for raccoon and zodiacs.

I do love the Azuria skin as well, plus I use Azuria in PvP too, so would actually have a use for it.

I don't have Sentry, Monocerus, or Cosmo King. I also don't have 2999 gold. I'm saving for X27. Hoping they will lower the cost or release regular version maybe.

Smart choice with saving up for X27, PvP wise, X27 is better then all (but Azuria is useful, though easy to get). By the time you get enough for X27, it might be best to buy the raccoon instead, if they rumored specs are correct (same as X27; but Galactic-Beast/Beast Galactic instead. Making it a bit better IMO.) Though having both will be nice and I personally will give both on the same team a try when I do

superhater
10-25-2014, 05:50 AM
2500 gold is a lot without buying any. It can take a minute to build up. I level up 2 day usually I guess....not really sure. 50 each level plus slots.